OT-WE ALL KNEW IT!!! BYE TRUMPY

AztecPadre

43 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Probably a wise decision.

I'm a wise man.

And, the go-to #dumbracist tap-out.

The "tap out" , clever, david lee. You've only used "the tap-out" 17  times this week.

Like clockwork.

Time can be your friend too. Use it wisely and quit being a cute dumbass.

nm

4 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

I really haven't....

Can you give the class a lesson today on the Pros and Cons of the Electoral College System, CCboy?

No. Pros and cons are immaterial.

You have to understand what it is and how it works first, Chip.  Trying to educate you is a fool's errand. Unlike yours, my time is valuable.

11 minutes ago, concha said:

No. Pros and cons are immaterial.

You have to understand what it is and how it works first, Chip.  Trying to educate you is a fool's errand. Unlike yours, my time is valuable.

Pretend this is the 2nd day of class and I understand how it works.

Could you please give the class a lesson today on the Pros and Cons of the Electoral College System, CCboy?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, concha said:

Hey, Chip, remember when Hillary leaked classified nuclear response time information during a debate on national tv?

Wasn't that a hoot?

Not really.....

I thought that was an old cold war rule of thumb and everyone knew that response time, you didn't, CCboy?

4 hours ago, noonereal said:

why are you bothering?

The poster that wrote that and the one's that hit the like button are responding from instinct not intellect. Sadly, it's what humans do. Protect the tribe, only see what confirms their wants. 

I could not have been more open to Trump. 

At his point he has proven he is totally unqualified.

Not only unqualified substantively but also emotionally. 

Putin must literally be  laughing his ass off AND making plans to exploit us. 

In my honest, non partisan opinion, Trump is genuinely  a threat to our security. 

In my honest opinion and I'm serious...

The world is laughing at us forsure, theyre laughing at the media just as much as Trump. The media has become a joke. The wife and I was watching CNN coverage last night and my wife said " Is the world coming to a end" because the way they were reporting about it. They had a speaker on that said they need to pump the breaks and realize this is the biggest witch hunt ever on a president by the media and CNN promptly cut him off. Geraldo Rivera said the media has lost it last night as well. 

Theyre laughing at the leaks that are flowing out from our intelligence agencies. Funny how the loony left media are ignoring the leaks which imo is the biggest national threat we have. 

Remember when Obamas team released the top CIA operative name in Kabul and loony left media didn't loose their nuts over it? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

The world is laughing at us forsure, theyre laughing at the media just as much as Trump. The media has become a joke. The wife and I was watching CNN coverage last night and my wife said " Is the world coming to a end" because the way they were reporting about it. They had a speaker on that said they need to pump the breaks and realize this is the biggest witch hunt ever on a president by the media and CNN promptly cut him off. Geraldo Rivera said the media has lost it last night as well. 

Theyre laughing at the leaks that are flowing out from our intelligence agencies. Funny how the loony left media are ignoring the leaks which imo is the biggest national threat we have. 

Remember when Obamas team released the top CIA operative name in Kabul and loony left media didn't loose their nuts over it? 

i respect your opinion. 

it's not only the media that has lost their mind with Trump, it is also left loonies, the centrists, most the free world and large numbers of republicans who are just not yet ready to voice it. 

the executive branch not being trust worthy and the president being a bold face liar with tween girl emotional control is not a media event however

10 minutes ago, noonereal said:

i respect your opinion. 

it's not only the media that has lost their mind with Trump, it is also left loonies, the centrists, most the free world and large numbers of republicans who are just not yet ready to voice it. 

the executive branch not being trust worthy and the president being a bold face liar with tween girl emotional control is not a media event however

I agree, Trump is a buffoon. Always thought so. With that said, the media is polarizing EVERY single thing daily to epic levels even when it's a non issue. It's crazy. 

The dems get unlimited free pass from media and Trump faces firing squad daily. It's really embarrassing how this country is now IMO. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Here is arguably the most conservative member of the Senate.

I think what he says is on the mark (first 1:50 of video)

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/16/ben-sasse-report-trump-revealed-classified-info-russians

Nothing he said is negative towards Trump that I noticed? 

I really liked what he said after 1:50 most. It's a major problem in our country. 

2 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Geraldo Rivera?  Is he still playing a journalist?  

Today's chaos in Trump world...the only person with some creditability in his White House Gen. McMaster gets thrown under the bus too!...after coming out yesterday denying any such conversation took place today he changes his tune and like the rest of Trumps' cronies and now he too lost all creditability....:o...that didn't take too long....

...sort of like what Bush did with Colin Powell and the WMD B.S. in front of the U.N....

1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

Nothing he said is negative towards Trump that I noticed? 

That is what I liked. He did speak  to the negative of what Trump did, Trump's action. Reasoned and non emotional. 

I really liked what he said after 1:50 most. It's a major problem in our country. 

At the 1:50 mark he humps his book. Again I like how he was reasoned and unemotional. 

That said, I do not like when one feels their belief or life template, individually or as a generation is superior to another. It's not. It's just different. None the less I like the guy in spite of not agreeing with his politics nor generational assessment because he is reasoned, principled and pragmatic. Clearly a guy that can think for himself.

You see the thing is, this generation is reacting to the stimuli presented just as mine did and just as the one before me did. The greatest generation, the generation before me, was no greater than the generation today. Just different circumstances requiring different behaviors.  

• Like 1