OT-WE ALL KNEW IT!!! BYE TRUMPY

AztecPadre

14 minutes ago, concha said:

Video of the president scheming with the Russians...

Caj, quote today to concha....

"If cheeto is even mentioned on this site you go off on a 1 day rant about Hillary and Obama. Maybe a couple outdated memes and photos/whatnot for clarity."

AND, it starts! It's a sickness. xD

6 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Caj, quote today to concha....

AND, it starts! It's a sickness. xD

Yeah, except for the part where it's actual evidence of a US president scheming with the Russians.

Hey, Chip, where's your evidence against Trump again?

• Like 1

Just now, concha said:

Yeah, except for the part where it's actual evidence of a US president scheming with the Russians.

Hey, Chip, where's your evidence against Trump again?

I know "wink" 

There's never ever any evidence on your daddy......go back to reading "The Conscience of a Conservative" for the 25th time. xD

We will talk soon. 

2 hours ago, 94Packer said:

This is ridiculous... I don't like some of the things Trump does but just read the article....

"CNN)President Donald Trump shared highly classified information with the Russian foreign minister and Russian ambassador to the US in a White House meeting last week, according to The Washington Post."

"CNN has yet to confirm the details of The Washington Post report."

These are some pissed off liberal journalists reporting hearsay as news without credible evidence to back it up..... I expect this kind of shit from TMZ, or inside edition.... but not from what is supposed  a top News agency.

In my opinion and yes we all have one ... 

1. Scandals are great for headlines and create instant demand for viewership, and sell news papers also.

2. Trump is an easy target because he is the farthest thing from P.C in the world

3. They are trying to sway public opinion because of personal agendas not stating legitimate news.

4. They are throwing shit at the wall seeing if they can get anything to stick 

The content of what Trump said is true-they have not denied this.  Nor did the statement from McMaster deny it.  Trump is guilty of describing a plot in a specific city that will allow the Russians (who are supporting the Syrians) or any other country to identify the source "reengineer" the claim) and possibly take out the source.  The secondary effect is that other intelligence efforts from other countries will be hesitant to work with us because of the fear that Trump may share this with the Russians.  Note that this all probably came from a boast and that he did not properly prepare for the meeting with the Russians.  As with everything else, he winged it.  By the way this is probably related to the ban of laptops on airplanes that started a week or so ago.

It is also important which country the leak came from, as James Woolsey is saying as I type this, the particular country could be devastating for us.  Israel?  

Trump's probable connection to the Russians, by the way, is seriously rumored to be that he helped launder money from Russia through his real estate investments which include the Phillippines, Ajerbajain and a host of other countries.  Several hundred million here, several hundred million there: it adds up.  Especially since I believe that Trump was denied funding by every American institution that he contacted after his four bankruptcies in Atlantic City.

And, remarkably, this involves the Russians-as does everything else or the investigation into everything else (i.e. firing the Acting AG, Head of the FBI, the New York prosecutor who was investigating him and, of course, there ish is former national security adviser.  And campaign manager.  And a few others.

Did I mention Abu Dhabi, by the way?

• Like 5

The question I have for Trump supporters is how is Trump benefitting you?  Does he even care about the structure, complexity, the preparation that the Presidency requires?  As his campaign, there is virtually a new crisis every few days with successive events being more threatening to the U. S.

Medical care and replacing Obamacare?  24 million could lose their coverage including several friends of mine who have children with preexisting conditions.  Taxes?  You are aware that his proposal eliminated exemptions and the 25% is probably going to remain 25% while the highest brackets will go down.  The environment?  

Jobs?  @$12.00 an hour if we have someone move a factory here?  What about the robots that have cost more jobs than losing to offshore?  Seasonal workers?  Construction, lawn care, any summer worker, crops, almost every lower job that most Americans do not want.

Serious:  how is Trump benefitting you?

I would have no problem with Pence, no problem with Ryan as President.  

3 hours ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Vato,

if you vote DEM like you, Caj, DBP, Horsefly, DevilDog, etc.  the last thing you want is Trump out.  Pence is a true Comservative who will actually take action.  I thought they taught street smarts in the barrio?  You are missing the forest while staring at a single tree, el cuate.

Haha. I learned lots of street smarts in my barrio. West side Carmel loco. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Haha. I learned lots of street smarts in my barrio. West side Carmel loco. 

I'm with you about 100% on football posts and 0% on political posts but this cracks me up

west side Carmel is muey bueno -- must have been a tough transition from there to the rough hallways in providence 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BigDrop said:

The content of what Trump said is true-they have not denied this.  Nor did the statement from McMaster deny it.  Trump is guilty of describing a plot in a specific city that will allow the Russians (who are supporting the Syrians) or any other country to identify the source "reengineer" the claim) and possibly take out the source.  The secondary effect is that other intelligence efforts from other countries will be hesitant to work with us because of the fear that Trump may share this with the Russians.  Note that this all probably came from a boast and that he did not properly prepare for the meeting with the Russians.  As with everything else, he winged it.  By the way this is probably related to the ban of laptops on airplanes that started a week or so ago.

It is also important which country the leak came from, as James Woolsey is saying as I type this, the particular country could be devastating for us.  Israel?  

Trump's probable connection to the Russians, by the way, is seriously rumored to be that he helped launder money from Russia through his real estate investments which include the Phillippines, Ajerbajain and a host of other countries.  Several hundred million here, several hundred million there: it adds up.  Especially since I believe that Trump was denied funding by every American institution that he contacted after his four bankruptcies in Atlantic City.

And, remarkably, this involves the Russians-as does everything else or the investigation into everything else (i.e. firing the Acting AG, Head of the FBI, the New York prosecutor who was investigating him and, of course, there ish is former national security adviser.  And campaign manager.  And a few others.

Did I mention Abu Dhabi, by the way?

why are you bothering?

The poster that wrote that and the one's that hit the like button are responding from instinct not intellect. Sadly, it's what humans do. Protect the tribe, only see what confirms their wants. 

I could not have been more open to Trump. 

At his point he has proven he is totally unqualified.

Not only unqualified substantively but also emotionally. 

Putin must literally be  laughing his ass off AND making plans to exploit us. 

In my honest, non partisan opinion, Trump is genuinely  a threat to our security. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

cheeto, out running his big mouth and playing big man in the room trying to impress his Russian friends..........

Such a dumbass.....

exactly...he's so f*in dumb it's scary....and all the right can do is look to blame the leakers....:S

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

exactly...he's so f*in dumb it's scary....and all the right can do is look to blame the leakers....:S

he is not dumb, he is a true, full blown, narcissist. 

His condition renders him  ineffective and worse, dangerous.  

This is up to the GOP to handle. 

The wing nut base will not believe the truth as long as their elected representatives don't call Trump out.

This is gonna be a tough one. Trump is not likely to actually beak a law but only someone with their head in the ground or truly stupid cannot see he needs to resign or be removed. 

Will the GOP step up and put America first? 

40 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

I'll ask again. How soon can we expect this story to be confirmed via sworn testimony? Easier still, how soon can we expect the story to be confirmed by subpoena of the meeting transcript? I'd assume Adam Schiff can get his hands on it within a short time window.

Poor poor, David Lee..........still in complete denial even after cheeto just admitted it.

The wingnut sickness is like nothing you will see in any medical book.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheRealCAJ said:

Poor poor, David Lee..........still in complete denial even after cheeto just admitted it.

The wingnut sickness is like nothing you will see in any medical book.

1p3bki.jpg

Assuming you're referring to this morning's tweet, where he said they had a meeting where they discussed airline safety and terrorism.

Clearly the smoking gun.

Just now, zulu1128 said:

1p3bki.jpg

Assuming you're referring to this morning's tweet, where he said they had a meeting where they discussed airline safety and terrorism.

Clearly the smoking gun.

NO, the tweet that says cheeto can declassify anything he wants to you complete, moron...

Jesus Christ, you are one dumb SOB....

9 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

NO, the tweet that says cheeto can declassify anything he wants to you complete, moron...

Jesus Christ, you are one dumb SOB....

Although he would be correct, there is no tweet that says anything about declassifying info.

Strike Two for the #dumbracist. Wanna take another cut at it?