rush limbaugh claims coronavirus is being 'weaponized' to 'bring down' Trump

RedZone

Just now, Blueliner said:

Bloomberg is personally committed to pissing away 3/4 of billion dollars to derail this President. These sports leagues, and the NCAA, are filthy....FILTHY wealthy....they could lose 5 seasons and still survive. The lesser knowns and normal people are caught up in the BS. We've already covered all of this. Time to move on.

You have your opinion on the establishment, I have mine. 

But Bloomberg was hoping to be president.  He was gaining something directly.  These NBA guys tanking their franchises is ridiculous to think they’d do it to get back at trump.  He’s not THAT important to capitalists.  

I just find it amazing you think the establishment is this ruthless towards trump but don’t consider that they’d have killed him off a long time ago.  This country has no problem killing off people. That’s a fact 

anyway, it is what it is.  I’ll move on 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It’s billions in lost revenue. They won’t earn that back this season.  

Who and what do you think the PSYOPS is trying to influence? 

One season too make up is NOTHING.

I'm not sure, but look around has not our way of living changed big time? Have Governors banned the selling of firearms? Has flying been restricted?

Bell do you personally know anyone with Wuhan coronavirus?

7 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

One season too make up is NOTHING.

I'm not sure, but look around has not our way of living changed big time? Have Governors banned the selling of firearms? Has flying been restricted?

Bell do you personally know anyone with Wuhan coronavirus?

You can’t make up a season.  It’s lost revenue. They aren’t going to double charge next season or sell twice as many tickets to make up for lost gate revenue this year  

there are only a few thousand people confirmed cases of this virus and many others not tested, the likelihood of knowing these individuals is small compared to the overall US population (no, I don’t know anyone with the virus) 

again, who and what are they trying to influence with this PSYOPS?  

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You can’t make up a season.  It’s lost revenue. They aren’t going to double charge next season or sell twice as many tickets to make up for lost gate revenue this year  

there are only a few thousand people confirmed cases of this virus and many others not tested, the likelihood of knowing these individuals is small compared to the overall US population 

again, who and what are they trying to influence with this PSYOPS?  

They will be fine. Who won't be is small business owners. 

So with so few confirmed cases would you not say this is overkill? Even if you catch it and are healthy you will survive.

I don't have time right now to go into detail but you have to admit this is classic PSYOPS. Control the narrative, control the media control the masses.

Let's see if Martial law is upon us. If not mistaking I believe a part of NY is already under Martial law?

56 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

no one is giving up billions to derail his presidency.  

if the deep state existed and didn’t want his presidency (FBI, CIA, etc) and social elites despise him trump would have been killed a long time ago if he couldn’t be paid off to go away  

I am truly amazed when they claim this Dude 😎.    

Wait for it 🤣

Image result for the man

Is out to get this Dude 

Image result for the man

Because its assured this dude will always win

Image result for the man

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

So with so few confirmed cases would you not say this is overkill? Even if you catch it and are healthy you will survive.

I don't have time right now to go into detail but you have to admit this is classic PSYOPS. Control the narrative, control the media control the masses.

Let's see if Martial law is upon us. If not mistaking I believe a part of NY is already under Martial law?

It’s not about them being fine.  They desire to maximize profits it’s what made them billionaires.  They are not being benevolent nor malicious in sidelining the season.  It’s anticapitalism to think they’d sacrifice major losses to simply piss off trump. 

no it’s not overkill if they forecast many more will be infected, this would be proactive.  Time will tell if they were on target.  But now it’s too early to determine.

the conspiracy stuff I’m not buying into... yet.  a desired outcome from martial law this early in the year would have to be determined first before we say it’s malicious.  I don’t see the intent...yet.    

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It’s not about them being fine.  They desire to maximize profits it’s what made them billionaires.  They are not being benevolent nor malicious in sidelining the season.  It’s anticapitalism to think they’d sacrifice major losses to simply piss off trump. 

no it’s not overkill if they forecast many more will be infected, this would be proactive.  Time will tell if they were on target.  But now it’s too early to determine.

the conspiracy stuff I’m not buying into... yet.  a desired outcome from martial law this early in the year would have to be determined first before we say it’s malicious.  I don’t see the intent...yet.    

Fed cuts rates to zero, launches massive 700 billion quantitative easing program.

Is there a curancy reset coming? Are we heading back to the gold standard?

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Fed cuts rates to zero, launches massive 700 billion quantitative easing program.

They’re anticipating an economic downturn. This is similar to what we did in the last recession.  Co earnings will be lousy end of the month and for the next few quarters.  (Basically due to the virus and businesses cutting hours, etc) 

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

They’re anticipating an economic downturn. This is similar to what we did in the last recession.  Co earnings will be lousy end of the month and for the next few quarters.  (Basically due to the virus and businesses cutting hours, etc) 

Just a lot of things not adding up.

The fed.

First control of international flights now Trump saying there may be a ban on domestic flights as well? WTF?

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Just a lot of things not adding up.

First control of international flights now Trump saying there may be a ban on domestic flights as well? WTF?

I will have to watch if there’s increased testing and those with positive results in the upcoming weeks otherwise the domestic flight ban is suspicious 

• Like 1

Think about this...in just a matter of weeks, we went from normal life, sporting events. Toilet paper, water.  To supply shortages, quarantines, military mobilizations and travel bans.

Our freedoms can dissolve in an instant.

This is why it is so important that we stay armed and always be ready to protect ourselves from our enemies both foreign and domestic.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Think about this...in just a matter of weeks, we went from normal life, sporting events. Toilet paper, water.  To supply shortages, quarantines, military mobilizations and travel bans.

This is why it is so important that we stay armed and always be ready to protect ourselves from our enemies both foreign and domestic.

I found a gif of a guy trying to protect his self from the current enemy... The invisible virus!

1716174125_source(2).gif.656ba3d39a6cd11f234199cac13f1517.gif

Don't think right wing gun nut is helping his self very much against this enemy. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I found a gif of a guy trying to protect his self from the current enemy... The invisible virus!

1716174125_source(2).gif.656ba3d39a6cd11f234199cac13f1517.gif

Don't think right wing gun nut is helping his self very much against this enemy. 

Perhaps a drum circle and magic crystals... 

11 hours ago, thc6795 said:

But are these freedoms being restricted to control and manipulate or for security and safety?  Or is it being restricted to manipulate and control but under the disguise of safety and security?  

it’s hard to tell ... 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, thc6795 said:

What does it mean when Martial Law is activated? Does the POTUS stay through the term or do we have an election?

18 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Gold has fallen a couple of points in the passed few days.  There are runs on fixed income causing real concern.