rush limbaugh claims coronavirus is being 'weaponized' to 'bring down' Trump

RedZone

........sad thing is dictator trump believes this galactically stupid moron. The "hannity" of radio just won't die! DIE!

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/484506-limbaugh-claims-coronavirus-is-being-weaponized-to-bring-down-trump

"You think I’m wrong about this? You think I’m missing it by saying that’s ... Yeah, I’m dead right on this. The coronavirus is the common cold, folks," he continued.

Limbaugh then pointed to large drops in the stock market in recent days thought to be caused by fears of the coronavirus outbreak, and repeated a debunked conspiracy theory that the disease was a released bioweapon."

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

What’s the obsession with wishing death on people who you disagree with? Why do the left wing radicals think this way? Was it 8 years of Obama handing out participation trophies? Telling the mentally ill there is nothing wrong. 

The biggest threat to the world besides radical Muslims is radical left wingers 

WHO is wishing death on people?  Handing out WHAT trophies?  WHO is telling mentally I'll people nothing is wrong?  Lol @ biggest threat to the world.  You guys are so scared of the stories you create in your head.  You can imagine different stories you know.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

WHO is wishing death on people?  Handing out WHAT trophies?  WHO is telling mentally I'll people nothing is wrong?  Lol @ biggest threat to the world.  You guys are so scared of the stories you create in your head.  You can imagine different stories you know.  

The first sentence in this thread that Red Flag scum bag is telling Rush Limbaugh to DIE!!!!! 

what are you talking about?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

The first sentence in this thread that Red Flag scum bag is telling Rush Limbaugh to DIE!!!!! 

what are you talking about?

Lol. Thought that was a German word.  😀 

His post doesn't represent all people even though it is how some people Talk, both from left and right.  IMO, it is unreasonable to make such a statement being that so many of YOUR fellow Americans are on the left on many issues.  

Your side leaves no room for different opinions, ignores science, is where racist go to vote, incapable of critical thinking.  Biggest threat to the galaxy.  Does that blanket assertion make sense to you?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Your side leaves no room for different opinions, ignores science, is where racist go to vote, incapable of critical thinking.  Biggest threat to the galaxy.  Does that blanket assertion make sense to you?

Sounds like your personal ideology well-summarized.

Kudos.  👍

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Wow...Monkey? Would you call Al or Jessie a divisive and fear preaching monkey.  Or is that only reserved for those with White Privledge? 

You can’t  expect much from people who support a party that just struck down a bill that allows newborns who are alive and kicking after a botched abortion to remain alive. The doctor and woman can literally kill the baby on the table. 

The fact that these radicals don’t denounce it means they are complicit with this evil. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

You can’t  expect much from people who support a party that just struck down a bill that allows newborns who are alive and kicking after a botched abortion to remain alive. The doctor and woman can literally kill the baby on the table. 

The fact that these radicals don’t denounce it means they are complicit with this evil. 

I don’t expect anything at all from them. I find it so amusing when they are crying "call us fellow Americans" after they have called RepubliCONS everything from Deplorables to Racists. 

As I type I see that Racist Cajuns girlfriend Racist douchebagpussy66 has come to his defense. 

• Haha 1

Correct me if I'm wrong please. 

As Chinese authorities confirm a hospital director tasked with fighting the coronavirus outbreak has died from the virus.

Here is the latest...

• 2,004 dead, more than 74,100 confirmed cases in mainland China

• Wuhan hospital director dies of coronavirus

• Some begin leaving cruise ship in Japan after quarantine

• Apple says coronavirus will hit revenue expectations

• Japan plans HIV drug trials for coronavirus.

Unknowns... Reinfection, the effects of a second exposure. 

About 3% of those that contract coronavirus die from it.

The flu kills a little more than 5% each year.

From what I understand, the coronavirus and your health greatly depend on your immune system and how it fights threats. It doesn't really matter how healthy you are. An over acting immune system or a weak immune system can be the cause of a infected persons death.

My 2 cents... Every now and then a Pandemic hits the human species and resets the population counter. Same as in most animal species. It's been awhile, AIDS was just a taste of what could be lurking in a new virus. Only one thing guaranteed about being born and that's dying, at least in the human form. Putting on an alien suit will only delay your exposure.