rush limbaugh claims coronavirus is being 'weaponized' to 'bring down' Trump

RedZone

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2020 at 8:54 AM, thc6795 said:

tsk tsk, why cant we all just be fellow Americans?  Hmm where have I heard this before? 

We certainly are but some of us are monkeys that throw their shit at people and some of us are not monkeys and they do not do that.  Rush is a monkey.  All he does is throw his shit at his audience and they believe what he says.  He had done much to instill anger and hate in his listeners with all his made up shit and then they walk around pissed for an offense that isn't real.  You a Rush follower?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

18 days ago Limbaugh literally likened this to a common cold.

Trump called it fake news.

How has Trump's reaction to coronavirus compared to Obama's with H1N1?

For example, coronavirus appeared in December and the next month Trump blunted its effect on the US through travel restrictions (for which he was accused of racism by the left - who was reacting poorly?). This was about 6 weeks BEFORE it was declared a pandemic.

H1N1 appeared in March/April 2009. It was declared pandemic in June 2009.  Obama declared a national emergency in OCTOBER. There were vaccine shortages. One in six Americans were infected.  Some 200,000 hospitalized. Over 12,000 died.

You asshats are unbelievable.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, concha said:

How has Trump's reaction to coronavirus compared to Obama's with H1N1?

For example, coronavirus appeared in December and the next month Trump blunted its effect on the US through travel restrictions (for which he was accused of racism by the left - who was reacting poorly?). This was about 6 weeks BEFORE it was declared a pandemic.

H1N1 appeared in March/April 2009. It was declared pandemic in June 2009.  Obama declared a national emergency in OCTOBER. There were vaccine shortages. One in six Americans were infected.  Some 200,000 hospitalized. Over 12,000 died.

You asshats are unbelievable.

I’m gonna go with the APs facts on how President Obama responded and not your biased, tired BS that Obama didn’t respond until 6 months later.  

Obama declared a public health emergency on April 26, 2009 _ before a single swine flu death in the U.S. was reported. Such a declaration allows the government to unlock money for antiviral drugs and other medical preparedness measures. By April 29, Obama had requested Congress approve a $1.5 billion emergency funding package to combat the pandemic, The Associated Press reported at the time. 

https://apnews.com/afs:Content:8603491796

read and learn. 

peace...

• Like 2

On 3/9/2020 at 12:44 PM, World Citizen said:

We certainly are but some of us are monkeys that throw their shit at people and some of us are not monkeys and they do not do that.  Rush is a monkey.  All he does is throw his shit at his audience and they believe what he says.  He had done much to instill anger and hate in his listeners with all his made up shit and then they walk around pissed for an offense that isn't real.  You a Rush follower?

Here is what the Medal of Freedom winner said in 2009, during H1N1.  Seems irresponsible and political to me, but who am I to say?

"You have some idiot government official demanding, telling me I must take this vaccine. I'll never take it... It is one of my fervent objectives and goals ... to convince as many people as possible that the damn government is not God, and nobody in it even comes close to being as competent as you are to run your life."

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I’m gonna go with the APs facts on how President Obama responded and not your biased, tired BS that Obama didn’t respond until 6 months later.  

Obama declared a public health emergency on April 26, 2009 _ before a single swine flu death in the U.S. was reported. Such a declaration allows the government to unlock money for antiviral drugs and other medical preparedness measures. By April 29, Obama had requested Congress approve a $1.5 billion emergency funding package to combat the pandemic, The Associated Press reported at the time. 

read and learn. 

peace...

As opposed to YOUR tired BS?

Trump declared a national health emergency on January 31.  Along with travel restrictions currently praised by health experts but at the time decried very loudly as racist by the left.

This was well before coronavirus was declared a pandemic.

He has made $50 billion (not $1.5 billion) available to combat the outbreak within two days of the pandemic declaration.

He has taken extreme measures following the pandemic declaration on Wednesday. Obama?  It took 4 months.

7 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Here is what the Medal of Freedom winner said in 2009, during H1N1.  Seems irresponsible and political to me, but who am I to say?

"You have some idiot government official demanding, telling me I must take this vaccine. I'll never take it... It is one of my fervent objectives and goals ... to convince as many people as possible that the damn government is not God, and nobody in it even comes close to being as competent as you are to run your life."

Had to make a trip to Urgent Care last night (not coronavirus related -- broken bone), and ended up talking a bit about what is currently going on around the world.

We were told that our visit was the only non-COVID-19 they had treated in the last 8 hours. Every patient being tested for that requires rooms to be sterilized, a process that includes the rooms sitting idle for 1/2 hour after being wiped down following each new patient's visit. The doctor in charge of the facility said that through his 3 daily meetings on this he has had for the last three weeks, he anticipates the next month is going to be extremely taxing for the medical field.

He mentioned that China has done the most effective job as a country in minimizing the spread, predominantly because their government can mandate what people do or do not do. Specifically, they were told to stay in their houses, whereas in places like the US it is recommended we avoid social contact. He said chances are we in the US will be affected more similarly to Italy than to China, which means a larger percentage of the population will become infected, and our health care industry will ultimately face a bigger burden (Italy is having a very difficult time right now, being overwhelmed with coronavirus cases, which means everyone there needing any kind of medical assistance has to deal with shortages and lengthy delays).

Our freedoms here are wonderful, and hopefully we will use our heads as far as assisting in minimizing the inevitable. It is going to spread. People are infectious before they experience symptoms. The effect of this on the lungs is greater than the common flu. 

Are we all going to die? No. Are the steps being taken -- such as closures and cancellations -- excessive? No, I don't think so. It's probably not a good time to head out to the local eatery and go through the salad bar line.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

read and learn. 

peace...

FACTS:

H1N1 - as viral and deadly as it gets without it being some kind of superflu, preyed upon every age group, most notably children.

Coronavirus - viral but not deadly, resembles the common cold. 99+% will have cold symptoms or be asymptomatic. 

Public Health Emergency (basically acknowledges the health risk and frees up relatively little funds to fight risk):

Obama - 4/26 (no travel bans....ever in fact). Already over 100,000 cases in the US by 4/26). Obie gets a participation trophy for playing.

Trump - 1/31, 2 months BEFORE pandemic declaration (travel bans to and from China; the epicenter at the time. Less than a 50 cases in the US on 1/31)

National Emergency (big money to fight the risk):          

Obama - October, 4 months after pandemic declared by WHO. Literally tens of millions infected, 270,000+ hospitalizations, and nearly  1,000 dead in the US alone by this point. Obie has his participation trophy taken away.

Trump - March 13, the same day as pandemic declared? Maybe a day or two later. 48 dead and 1600 cases nationwide

Travel Restrictions:  

Obama - NONE

Trump - China AND Europe

Innovative public-private partnerships to deal with large scale mitigation of outbreaks:

Obama: "What's that?"

Trump - Made it happn' Capn'. 

Media coverage:

Obama - Not a big deal. They gave Obie his participation trophy back and fluffed his balls and pillows for him

Trump - It's effing Armageddon and Trump's fault (for what I'm not sure) 24/7 with updates q 5min reminding everyone of these "facts"

We can debate if this coronavirus is being overblown all day. Whatever. But the manner in which the respective Presidents responded to these outbreaks and the media reporting them is absolutely stunning in terms of juxtaposition favoring one over the other. Arguing otherwise is simply disingenuous. 

8 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Had to make a trip to Urgent Care last night (not coronavirus related -- broken bone), and ended up talking a bit about what is currently going on around the world.

We were told that our visit was the only non-COVID-19 they had treated in the last 8 hours. Every patient being tested for that requires rooms to be sterilized, a process that includes the rooms sitting idle for 1/2 hour after being wiped down following each new patient's visit. The doctor in charge of the facility said that through his 3 daily meetings on this he has had for the last three weeks, he anticipates the next month is going to be extremely taxing for the medical field.

He mentioned that China has done the most effective job as a country in minimizing the spread, predominantly because their government can mandate what people do or do not do. Specifically, they were told to stay in their houses, whereas in places like the US it is recommended we avoid social contact. He said chances are we in the US will be affected more similarly to Italy than to China, which means a larger percentage of the population will become infected, and our health care industry will ultimately face a bigger burden (Italy is having a very difficult time right now, being overwhelmed with coronavirus cases, which means everyone there needing any kind of medical assistance has to deal with shortages and lengthy delays).

Our freedoms here are wonderful, and hopefully we will use our heads as far as assisting in minimizing the inevitable. It is going to spread. People are infectious before they experience symptoms. The effect of this on the lungs is greater than the common flu. 

Are we all going to die? No. Are the steps being taken -- such as closures and cancellations -- excessive? No, I don't think so. It's probably not a good time to head out to the local eatery and go through the salad bar line.

Hey, I hope you are ok, and I'm glad you were able to be seen 

Italy is the cautionary tale.  Not an expert, never claimed to be, but as I understand it, right now, our curve is tracking to theirs (exponential growth is a bitch)  but a lot of Americans, corporations, state and local officials have stepped up in the last week in ways that were hard to imagine not so long ago, so hopefully we'll bend away from that and reach the inflection point soon. In the meantime, it all feels so surreal...(60M people staying at home in Italy?  March Madness cancelled?  Happy about my customers moving all face to face meetings online though).  

Been posting this for a couple of weeks, now, but it never hurts to post it again.   We try to do our part to protect the most vulnerable in our society.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

I'm SO sick of these dumbass people....All of them!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, concha said:

As opposed to YOUR tired BS?

Trump declared a national health emergency on January 31.  Along with travel restrictions currently praised by health experts but at the time decried very loudly as racist by the left.

This was well before coronavirus was declared a pandemic.

He has made $50 billion (not $1.5 billion) available to combat the outbreak within two days of the pandemic declaration.

He has taken extreme measures following the pandemic declaration on Wednesday. Obama?  It took 4 months.

That’s not what I was responding to now was it?  I’ve pointed it out before you’re nothing but a damn right wing troll. You have no problem spewing lies about Obama but want to act all saintly with trump.  I’m in the road now but will post later how trump lied a lot about this virus.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

That’s not what I was responding to now was it?  I’ve pointed it out before you’re nothing but a damn right wing troll. You have no problem spewing lies about Obama but want to act all saintly with trump.  I’m in the road now but will post later how trump lied a lot about this virus.  

What lies? List them please. Here's your big chance, Sport.  Back it up.

I act "saintly" with Trump?  I have actually posted on this very board that I think he's an asshole. You must have missed that. What I actually do is point out positives that asshats like you refuse to.  There is a cadre of fukwits on this board who - along with their leaders in the leftist MSM and libtard pols - wake up every morning looking for the next attack to make on the president. There is no need for me to criticize anything he does.  There is a full-time team here already dedicated to that - and at most of the major  tv, cable and print "news" sources in the country also.  These are the same folks who used to spend their mornings wondering how they could spend their days tonguing the balls of the last guy.

Save your shit for someone stupid enough to buy it.  🤣

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Are we all going to die? No. Are the steps being taken -- such as closures and cancellations -- excessive? No, I don't think so.

The answer to that opinion will always lay with...

your personal price for those life cancellations   VS   what you effectively receive in return.

So it is very easy to see many sides of that opinion...

PS: you can add in that this 'Jury' all survived the last half dozen or so pandemics in the last decade...for effect.

BTW: As far as China comparison's.... there really are none...

Posted this a while back...what happens if you refuse to wear a mask in public in China...

or how about ?

🤔

52 minutes ago, concha said:

I act "saintly" with Trump?  I have actually posted on this very board that I think he's an asshole. You must have missed that. What I actually do is point out positives that asshats like you refuse to.  There is a cadre of fukwits on this board who - along with their leaders in the leftist MSM and libtard pols - wake up every morning looking for the next attack to make on the president. There is no need for me to criticize anything he does.  There is a full-time team here already dedicated to that. And at most of the major  tv, cable and print "news" sources in the country also.  These are the same folks who used to spend their mornings wondering how they could spend their days tonguing the balls of the last guy.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/03/05/us/politics/trump-coronavirus-fact-check.amp.html

The list of lies you requested with a timeline.  I must mention the following considering everything we are going through today, three weeks later.

February 24th:  “the coronavirus is pretty much under control in the United States.”

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

FACTS:

H1N1 - as viral and deadly as it gets without it being some kind of superflu, preyed upon every age group, most notably children.

Coronavirus - viral but not deadly, resembles the common cold. 99+% will have cold symptoms or be asymptomatic. 

Public Health Emergency (basically acknowledges the health risk and frees up relatively little funds to fight risk):

Obama - 4/26 (no travel bans....ever in fact). Already over 100,000 cases in the US by 4/26). Obie gets a participation trophy for playing.

Trump - 1/31, 2 months BEFORE pandemic declaration (travel bans to and from China; the epicenter at the time. Less than a 50 cases in the US on 1/31)

National Emergency (big money to fight the risk):          

Obama - October, 4 months after pandemic declared by WHO. Literally tens of millions infected, 270,000+ hospitalizations, and nearly  1,000 dead in the US alone by this point. Obie has his participation trophy taken away.

Trump - March 13, the same day as pandemic declared? Maybe a day or two later. 48 dead and 1600 cases nationwide

Travel Restrictions:  

Obama - NONE

Trump - China AND Europe

Innovative public-private partnerships to deal with large scale mitigation of outbreaks:

Obama: "What's that?"

Trump - Made it happn' Capn'. 

Media coverage:

Obama - Not a big deal. They gave Obie his participation trophy back and fluffed his balls and pillows for him

Trump - It's effing Armageddon and Trump's fault (for what I'm not sure) 24/7 with updates q 5min reminding everyone of these "facts"

We can debate if this coronavirus is being overblown all day. Whatever. But the manner in which the respective Presidents responded to these outbreaks and the media reporting them is absolutely stunning in terms of juxtaposition favoring one over the other. Arguing otherwise is simply disingenuous. 

The h1n1 originated in Mexico. No need to impose a travel ban

the coronavirus is not like a cold.  It’s much more serious.  Use actual non partisan doctors as a reference, it’s more reliable 

5 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

One more comment:

This is about Trump.  Trump.  

It is not about Obama or Hillary or anyone else.  

Trump. (Well....maybe Bozo too.)

No, for you of course it isn't.

Obama and Hillary would be having their pillows fluffed at any and every opportunity.

With Trump it's non-stop attacks no matter what.

So no wonder you want to avoid any discussion of fairness and objectivity.

Clown. 🤡

• Like 2

1 hour ago, concha said:

I act "saintly" with Trump?  I have actually posted on this very board that I think he's an asshole. You must have missed that. What I actually do is point out positives that asshats like you refuse to.  There is a cadre of fukwits on this board who - along with their leaders in the leftist MSM and libtard pols - wake up every morning looking for the next attack to make on the president. There is no need for me to criticize anything he does.  There is a full-time team here already dedicated to that. And at most of the major  tv, cable and print "news" sources in the country also.  These are the same folks who used to spend their mornings wondering how they could spend their days tonguing the balls of the last guy.

Easily.  I’m driving now so I’ll drop the lies and misstatements when I stop next.  You got your head so far up trumps ass you think half the time he’s telling the truth.  It’s pathetic!  

26 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Easily.  I’m driving now so I’ll drop the lies and misstatements when I stop next.  You got your head so far up trumps ass you think half the time he’s telling the truth.  It’s pathetic!  

Bro these people are eating Swine, Bats, Cats, Rats all the things the Most High has declared unclean.   Europe and Asia the biggest consumers of these Beasts and are suffering the most.   They will criticize an  Asian for eating a Bat while eating a land Rat at the same time.   How could OBAMA stopped that Disease if he would have had mass murder of PIGS the swine eaters would have went Batshit (PUN INTENDED) Crazy?    

A Pig Eater is no better off than a Bat Eater 🤣Same unclean Beast.  Even Jewish Rabbis are stating this.  

H1N1 flu is also known as swine flu. It's called swine flu because in the past, the people who caught it had direct contact with pigs.

Technically, the term "swine flu" refers to influenza in pigs.... Less often, someone infected with swine flu passes the infection to others.... During the 2009-10 flu season, H1N1 caused the respiratory infection in humans that was commonly referred to as swine flu.

The people that eat this Beast are likely to carry all kind of damn viruses.  Yes that's a dead Dog.  Eating unclean animals truth be told is behind a lot of these damn viruses.   THE PLAGUE OF JUSTINIAN CAME FROM RATS.  Another unclean animal that killed 25 - 30 million people.   That affected Asia and Europe. 

Reverse the role of the Animals in this Picture and you  would see how disgusting either would be to consume.   

Image result for pig eating dog