Trump strikes deal to end war in Afghanistan

Bormio

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

I honestly can't believe you typed that shit with a straight face.  

Sarcasm?

Rufus>>

Rufus. Why don’t you and the rest of the psychopaths just admit that this a good thing at face value ....and let’s see how it plays out instead of being a typical douchey never trumper? 

Just now, Blueliner said:

You’ve become such a douche noon. You really have.

i know, right?!

----------------

I have so had it with TRump, I'd even vote for Bernie if I had to and I am about as set against him as , well, I can't think of anyone but Trump I have ever thought less of as a politician on a ballot. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

this is mostly true...

i didn't make it up....😉

I first noticed it on the soccer fields, at halftime.

The parents would get together and talk and it became apparent all were watching different games!

I took to just simply listening to others, fascinated. This repeated in every soccer match I ever attended. 

It was clear, all "interpreted" what had happened to maximize their child's value or minimize their shortcoming. 

They all would have passed a polygraph. 

So then I started reading, studying this effect. We, as humans have our own constructs of what reality is, what truth is. What has happened too. We are dangerous creatures, ignorant as the day is long.

Well, not you and I but the rest are!

I could also explain why we do this but it's not for a message board post. 

You don't even what to know my latest... observations and theories. LOL I am nuts. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, noonereal said:

exactly

like i said, it was the lead story

Blink and you would have missed it.  No interviews with officials, no retrospective stories, no discussion at all.  Like the war did not exist - which it had not for about 8 years now (except for those doing the dying).

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, noonereal said:

i didn't make it up....😉

I first noticed it on the soccer fields, at halftime.

The parents would get together and talk and it became apparent all were watching different games!

I took to just simply listening to others, fascinated. This repeated in every soccer match I ever attended. 

It was clear, all "interpreted" what had happened to maximize their child's value or minimize their shortcoming. 

They all would have passed a polygraph. 

So then I started reading, studying this effect. We, as humans have our own constructs of what reality is, what truth is. What has happened too. We are dangerous creatures, ignorant as the day is long.

Well, not you and I but the rest are!

I could also explain why we do this but it's not for a message board post. 

You don't even what to know my latest... observations and theories. LOL I am nuts. 

No you're not nuts... 

More are willing to believe a false statement if it fits our narrative. It's called Motivated Reasoning.

https://www.apa.org/monitor/2017/05/alternative-facts

36 minutes ago, noonereal said:

i know, right?!

----------------

I have so had it with TRump, I'd even vote for Bernie if I had to and I am about as set against him as , well, I can't think of anyone but Trump I have ever thought less of as a politician on a ballot. 

First. I apologize for calling you a douche. You HAVE become an irrational, hate-filled version of your former self, but yours not a douche. 

Unlike the left, I’m okay with you not liking my politics. Like them, I will not try to intimidate you, ban you, protest you, lie to you, make shit up about, or otherwise try to force to conform to my political views. But I will call a spade a spade.

That said, I get it. You don’t like Trump for whatever reason. Fair enough. But I’d like you to go on record as to why you don’t. And I don’t wanna hear about 10 million lies. That’s made up sensational BS by the the left. But I’ll stipulate and concede that one regardless for argument sake. What has he done that has made life worse for us? Like REAL PROVABLE things. Not just opinion. Thanks. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

First. I apologize for calling you a douche. You HAVE become an irrational, hate-filled version of your former self, but yours not a douche. 

Unlike the left, I’m okay with you not liking my politics. Like them, I will not try to intimidate you, ban you, protest you, lie to you, make shit up about, or otherwise try to force to conform to my political views. But I will call a spade a spade.

That said, I get it. You don’t like Trump for whatever reason. Fair enough. But I’d like you to go on record as to why you don’t. And I don’t wanna hear about 10 million lies. That’s made up sensational BS by the the left. But I’ll stipulate and concede that one regardless for argument sake. What has he done that has made life worse for us? Like REAL PROVABLE things. Not just opinion. Thanks. 

Good post. Combat mode is not the best way. But there are times when it is needed.

We all know politics are agenda driven. Every politician became who they are because they want something, and not all of them are good. It's not always easy to figure out, but if you follow the money you may know the politician better. And for what it is worth, the harder they try to look prefect the more you should look at their adgends. It's politics. We know, or at least should by now, that politics can be a dirty business and there are some very nasty players in the game. Remember, we don't have to fight every battle... but when we do fight, be sure it is right for everyone. 

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

conch....I despise Trumpy The Ass Clown...but I learned a long time ago that a blind hog will find an acorn every now and then.  I support stopping all the war/police actions in the Middle East.  I support closing ALL the military bases on foreign soil.  I support bringing our troops HOME.

My question to you...and it's a serious one...what is there to negotiate?  You simply pack your shit up and come home.  There is no "peace deal" to broker.  This doesn't hafta be complicated.

Rufus>>

It's done. Unlike under the last guy or the guy before him.

"Winning"

BTW, blind hogs also apparently get unemployment to record lows across the board, real incomes increases, manufacturing returning, help HBCUs, enact criminal reform helping minorities, establish prosperity zones to help the poor inner cities, renegotiate awful trade deals...

BTW, is the DNC gonna give you guys the reacharound this time? Common courtesy...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

No reply...shocker

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Bormio said:

Blink and you would have missed it.  No interviews with officials, no retrospective stories, no discussion at all.  Like the war did not exist - which it had not for about 8 years now (except for those doing the dying).

dude, it's not a conspiracy, good grief

the war has not been in the news for over a decade

it was the lead story

trump is doing circus acts daily that grabs the headlines

how you get conspiracy out of this is bewildering

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

First. I apologize for calling you a douche.

Why? This is fun and games, hitting pinatas. I hope you don't take my nonsense serious. 

I hate Donny, no one else. Well, the guy at the deli gave me mayo.... him I hate too. Today.

You see, Donny has an obligation to me, to you. He is our  tribe leader and he's a piece of dirt liar looking to steal from us. 

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I don’t wanna hear about 10 million lies

you don't want to hear about 10 million lies? WTF?????????????????????

You can't trust your tribe leader and that is OK? Dude, this is unacceptable from you. 

The man is substance less. He is ignorant. He is lazy. 

The man is obviously clinically ill too.

WTF more????? How much you going to ignore???

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Why? This is fun and games, hitting pinatas. I hope you don't take my nonsense serious. 

I hate Donny, no one else. Well, the guy at the deli gave me mayo.... him I hate too. Today.

You see, Donny has an obligation to me, to you. He is our  tribe leader and he's a piece of dirt liar looking to steal from us. 

You can't trust your tribe leader and that is OK? Dude, this is unacceptable from you. 

What exactly are all the awful things that are happening that have you constantly soiling yourself?

See if you can actually be substantive for once.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, noonereal said:

Are you done? Now. Can you please answer the question and provide an actual shred of evidence to support this opinionated and emotional outburst? I already completely, 100%, from the bottom of your heart know that you hate Trump. ...and no the "10 million lies" that the left babbles on and on about doesn't bother me one iota. Since you brought it up, from my experience, and many many, many others as well, we realize without a doubt in our minds that whatever the left says is pretty much a lie and they're the ones actually doing it. That's why you're going to be lonely on misfit island come November. Still waiting for some real reasons why Trump is so gosh darn awful. Gonna leave me hangin'?

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

"10 million lies" that the left babbles on and on about doesn't bother me one iota.

this is your short coming. you must look inward for resolution

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

whatever the left says is pretty much a lie

i have never encountered this as more than a one off wear as the right, since 2000, has rolled around in the feces that are conspiracy theories which they purport  as truth.

You have compromised much my friend, is Trump worth that much to you? To lose self? 

Rise up and challenge your God, renew yourself. 

5 hours ago, Blueliner said:

706122A2-5FA3-4C76-B59F-F9B8BD2E3BBF.jpeg

• Haha 2