Trump strikes deal to end war in Afghanistan

Bormio

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

this is your short coming. you must look inward for resolution

i have never encountered this as more than a one off wear as the right, since 2000, has rolled around in the feces that are conspiracy theories which they purport  as truth.

You have compromised much my friend, is Trump worth that much to you? To lose self? 

Rise up and challenge your God, renew yourself. 

Shortcoming? I'll just leave that one alone.

No. I haven't compromised anything. I've never been so certain. Neither have soon-to-be 70 million voters that are going to ensure his re-election. That's what you and the rest don't get. You will get to see it in Nov (think misfit island). And YES. Trump and what he stands for and what he is doing for the United States of America means that much to me. THAT MUCH.

No challenge needed. I HAVE renewed myself. That's why I support Trump and now vote Republican rather than supporting evil people like Killiary and a party that could give two shits about America nor its values and history. 

….STILL waiting for your supporting evidence as to how Trump is the awful President. Is that coming anytime soon?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Shortcoming? I'll just leave that one alone.

No. I haven't compromised anything. I've never been so certain. Neither have soon-to-be 70 million voters that are going to ensure his re-election. That's what you and the rest don't get. You will get to see it in Nov (think misfit island). And YES. Trump and what he stands for and what he is doing for the United States of America means that much to me. THAT MUCH.

No challenge needed. I HAVE renewed myself. That's why I support Trump and now vote Republican rather than supporting evil people like Killiary and a party that could give two shits about America nor its values and history. 

….STILL waiting for your supporting evidence as to how Trump is the awful President. Is that coming anytime soon?

My guess is no

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Dude, TPP, Iran, N. Korea. RUSSIA, Putin. 

Surrounding himself with unqualified suck ups. An organizational mess. Refuses to read inelegance. He intentionally divides. Is a child emotionally. Blew up the debt unlike any other president. 

Clinically ill narcissist. Liar, pathologically so.   (not that you understand any of this, I mean this without bad intent or prodding, but I doubt you have  a clue how dangerous this is)

This man is the ultimate fuck up, greedy, lying piece of garbage. and, YOU goddamned know it.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

Dude, TPP, Iran, N. Korea. RUSSIA, Putin. 

Surrounding himself with unqualified suck ups. An organizational mess. Refuses to read inelegance. He intentionally divides. Is a child emotionally. Blew up the debt unlike any other president. 

Clinically ill narcissist. Liar, pathologically so.   (not that you understand any of this, I mean this without bad intent or prodding, but I doubt you have  a clue how dangerous this is)

This man is the ultimate fuck up, greedy, lying piece of garbage. and, YOU goddamned know it.

Yes. Your opinions are, once again, duly noted. Any facts to back any of this? Still waiting. 

Pssssst. Every Prez in the last several decades has blown up the debt. This makes Trump "scum"? 

5 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Yes. Your opinions are, once again, duly noted. Any facts to back any of this? Still waiting. 

Pssssst. Every Prez in the last several decades has blown up the debt. This makes Trump "scum"? 

You are a tRump apologist. Open your eyes. 

You are a cultist. You should be better than this. 

• 1 year later...
On 3/4/2020 at 12:09 PM, Bormio said:

A few days old - but no less important.  Even if ignored by the press.  Long past time to end nation-building there and bring our young men and women home alive.  Against the pushback from the usual national security bureaucracy.  A courageous decision - and the right one.

This, again, serves as an example of Bormio's complete lack of honesty and integrity.

Why did he call this move courageous? Because everybody knew that the withdrawal from Afghanistan, and it's aftermath, would be bad. The Taliban would regain power, there would be killings, reprisals, etc.

He thought Trump was showing some courage by withdrawing *regardless* of the inevitable blowback that would come from it.

Well, Trump lost reelection and Joe Biden continued with the withdrawal and did so under the same exact circumstances: the Taliban would return, there would be killings, reprisals, etc.

When the inevitable blowback came what did Bormio do?

He didn't take his position to it's logical conclusion.

Nope.

He called Biden "incompetent", said that he "effed up Afghanistan", said that there was "blood on his hand", etc.

The kind of response you'd expect from a morally bankrupt clown.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

This, again, serves as an example of Bormio's complete lack of honesty and integrity.

Why did he call this move courageous? Because everybody knew that the withdrawal from Afghanistan, and it's aftermath, would be bad. The Taliban would regain power, there would be killings, reprisals, etc.

He thought Trump was showing some courage by withdrawing *regardless* of the inevitable blowback that would come from it.

Well, Trump lost reelection and Joe Biden continued with the withdrawal and did so under the same exact circumstances: the Taliban would return, there would be killings, reprisals, etc.

When the inevitable blowback came what did Bormio do?

He didn't take his position to it's logical conclusion.

Nope.

He called Biden "incompetent", said that he "effed up Afghanistan", said that there was "blood on his hand", etc.

The kind of response you'd expect from a morally bankrupt clown.

Not true. It was the way they went about it. 

Trump wanted to get out of Afghanistan. That doesn’t mean Biden can lead our troops to slaughter and blame Trump. There were ways to get out without killing our troops. But the Biden regime hates the country so it’s no surprise it happened this way. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/4/2020 at 3:30 PM, noonereal said:

i am not sure what is courageous and knowing Trump, we likly are getting screwed just to get a deal. 

BTW, not sure how the press is ignoring this. It was the lead story. Maybe stop with the conspiratorial victimization stuff?  

The radical right would get a lot more respect if they did.

I feel you brother. My opinion is that both sides need to move beyond party lines and work together to achieve something that is good or everyone.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Not true. It was the way they went about it. 

Once again, as repeated ad nauseum, this is a lie.

What's more is that it doesn't even address what either Bormio or I said.

He claimed that it was courageous because he knew that bad things would happen and that Trump would have to face the political consequences. But he said it was the right move anyway. That's what made it courageous.

Fast forward to Biden facing the consequences and suddenly it's not "courageous" or "right" at all. 

Bormio does this because he lacks integrity and is nothing but a political hack.

50 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Trump wanted to get out of Afghanistan. That doesn’t mean Biden can lead our troops to slaughter and blame Trump. There were ways to get out without killing our troops. 

Then explain what they were and how you're absolutely certain that no terrorist bombs would've been detonated outside of a gate if Trump was still President.

This should be easy if it's so obvious.

• Thanks 1

Some people in power, the media included, do not always have good intentions. Some just want to destroy what others have built. Where do you see yourself? Can you tell who is trying to tear America apart or are you only seeing something you don't like and then become blind to the whole field? Not all politicians want a United America. Some want changes, and some want to rebuild America from the ground up at any cost. Changes are fine, but to destroy what America is, it's just wrong. Go live in another country of your choice.

• Like 1