Tom Hanks confirms he and wife Rita Wilson have tested positive for coronavirus

RedZone

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Fuck them, they're Hollywood liberals anyway. Probably just lying and a part of the deep state along with the CDC, WHO, illuminati, and all them types. All trying to cause a mass hysteria to bring Trump down. xD

The easiest way to deal with everything is to do whatever you did when the swine flu hit and killed thousands all the way to 6 months when NObama declared a state of emergency and in between. 

easy peasy 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Fuck them, they're Hollywood liberals anyway. Probably just lying and a part of the deep state along with the CDC, WHO, illuminati, and all them types. All trying to cause a mass hysteria to bring Trump down. xD

I'm sure that the mainstream media who dragged the nation through years of hell due to their Russia! bullshit (TDS) obsession are being absolutely nonpartisan and objective in their reporting of this virus.

Right?  🤡

• Like 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

I'm sure that the mainstream media who dragged the nation through years of hell due to their Russia! bullshit (TDS) obsession are being absolutely nonpartisan and objective in their reporting of this virus.

Right?  🤡

Of course not. They're intentionally driving a hysteria that's caused the ernge man to close travel from several countries already. 

I thought sure you had been following along with the high info types. I guess I was wrong and you're a low info type like me. 😖

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Of course not. They're intentionally driving a hysteria that's caused the ernge man to close travel from several countries already. 

I thought sure you had been following along with the high info types. I guess I was wrong and you're a low info type like me. 😖

“You never want a serious crisis to go to waste.” 

- Rahm Emanuel (D)

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

In other Hollywood news and lost somewhere in all of this media driven hysteria... 

Harvey Weinstein got sentenced to 23 years today. 

Screenshot_20200228-201844_Instagram.thumb.jpg.db310bfdcfc651324c5dbd634dae847b.jpg

Not sure all the particulars, but, 23 years may mean he can get out in 7? Is it like a 1/3 pr something to be eligible for parole?

The Obamas, Clintons and Oprah must be pretty sad that a dear friend will be behind bars. They send their condolences for a future suicide to be determined at a later date 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Fuck them, they're Hollywood liberals anyway. Probably just lying and a part of the deep state along with the CDC, WHO, illuminati, and all them types. All trying to cause a mass hysteria to bring Trump down

This is actually sort of funny, at least to me. Seeing as how we've been at ground zero for two plus weeks, a certain gallows humor has developed.  A few days ago, me and a few of my buddies fleshed out a "realistic" conspiracy theory.  We know its BS, but it was still fun to run through.  This might ramble a bit, but the Hanks news fits right in.  Here we go, enjoy:

The virus started as a joint US/Russia/China military venture to see how quickly an easily transmitable but relatively benign virus could go pandemic.  It had to start in China due to their overall lack of transparity.  Notice how Russia has not been hit hard (forget about population less wide spaces for a a moment).  Once the virus hit the US, our president could not keep his mouth shut and called it the media hoax: he had to act like he was on top of things to make himself look good, knowing that people would get sick but not die.  That backfired on him, but what else is new?  But he did have to fuel the media to get maximum results.

Then the opportunists jumped in.  Russia, since our government is in their pocket, moved to mess with our economy and make a profit.  The smart people on wall street sold off to create a different panic while the public is distracted and sink the DOW and the price of oil all while keeping their shares.  Now, they will buy back at a lower price and grease their pockets.

But it goes on....who is dying in the US?  People of age who are on social security or just started cashing in their benefits.  Knock of a few million of them and the program has new life for the next generation.

But back to Hanks.  We also concluded that for this ruse to continue, a big named "martyr" was needed.  You know, someone the nation could rally around.  Who else but the American "Everyman"?  His name actually came up.  Our other idea was a famous athlete.  My guess was Charles Barkley, and look at what just happened to the NBA . Oh, but Hanks, after a scare, will recover.  I mean this has to end sometime, right?

I was contemplating posting this a few days ago but did not because I figured it would be taken seriously somewhere and now I think I waited too long.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rippers said:

This is actually sort of funny, at least to me. Seeing as how we've been at ground zero for two plus weeks, a certain gallows humor has developed.  A few days ago, me and a few of my buddies fleshed out a "realistic" conspiracy theory.  We know its BS, but it was still fun to run through.  This might ramble a bit, but the Hanks news fits right in.  Here we go, enjoy:

The virus started as a joint US/Russia/China military venture to see how quickly an easily transmitable but relatively benign virus could go pandemic.  It had to start in China due to their overall lack of transparity.  Notice how Russia has not been hit hard (forget about population less wide spaces for a a moment).  Once the virus hit the US, our president could not keep his mouth shut and called it the media hoax: he had to act like he was on top of things to make himself look good, knowing that people would get sick but not die.  That backfired on him, but what else is new?  But he did have to fuel the media to get maximum results.

Then the opportunists jumped in.  Russia, since our government is in their pocket, moved to mess with our economy and make a profit.  The smart people on wall street sold off to create a different panic while the public is distracted and sink the DOW and the price of oil all while keeping their shares.  Now, they will buy back at a lower price and grease their pockets.

But it goes on....who is dying in the US?  People of age who are on social security or just started cashing in their benefits.  Knock of a few million of them and the program has new life for the next generation.

But back to Hanks.  We also concluded that for this ruse to continue, a big named "martyr" was needed.  You know, someone the nation could rally around.  Who else but the American "Everyman"?  His name actually came up.  Our other idea was a famous athlete.  My guess was Charles Barkley, and look at what just happened to the NBA . Oh, but Hanks, after a scare, will recover.  I mean this has to end sometime, right?

I was contemplating posting this a few days ago but did not because I figured it would be taken seriously somewhere and now I think I waited too long.

#wuhan400

xD

The man said we'd be doing some cutting on entitlements. 

9 hours ago, concha said:

Right?  🤡

Russian bullshit huh??..LOL..is that the right wing spin??....they did collude with Russia...they just didn't charge them because they couldn't prove Jr. knew what he was doing when he met with Russians in Trump tower....that whole Russian thing happened...and Russia spent a lot of money and time on social media to get their/your boy elected...and  you can deny all you want champ and blame the MSM for reporting what happened but it did happen....😉

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

....that whole 🤡 Russian thing happened...

..and  you can deny all you want champ

and blame the MSM for reporting what happened

but it did happen....😉

giphy.gif

PS: yeah, we know....

...happened for at least two whole 🤡 years

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

giphy.gif

PS: yeah, we know....

...happened for at least two whole 🤡 years

they just didn't charge them because they couldn't prove Jr. knew what he was doing when he met with Russians in Trump tower, he was too dumb to prove intent...that whole Russian thing happened Ronnie...and Russia spent a lot of money and time on social media to get their/your boy elected...:$

• Haha 1

Just now, DBP66 said:

they just didn't 🤡 charge them because they couldn't prove Jr. knew what he was doing when he met with Russians in Trump tower....

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...that whole 🤡 Russian thing happened Ronnie...

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

...and Russia spent a lot of money and time on social media to get their/your boy elected...:$

giphy.gif

🤡

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

Who said the whole Ruskie collusion thingy happened as a fact?

Your MSM news ? 

The investigations after two + years said what ?

YES, facts.....seem easy to ignore for some...

giphy.gif

it said they couldn't charge Jr. because they couldn't prove intent...he was too dumb...I'm sure you understand....;)

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

it said they couldn't charge Jr. because they couldn't prove intent...he was too dumb...I'm sure you understand....;)

I understand that might mean a pizza party for some...

giphy.gif

But others prefer a steady diet of eating 🤡 crow...

giphy.gif

go figure...

• Like 1

Well now that we have panicked everyone and have a continuous political foodfight, we still have to rationally deal with the situation.  The CDC has some hard questions to answer, but what has happened until now is meaningless for the moment.  What we do next is what matters.  Every asshole that has ever served in government is tweeting their advice - much of it questionable and contradictory.  We need less voices and less finger pointing, and let the professionals do their job without unrelenting backseat driving.