Any Damn Suggestions

DevilDog

This damn Virus have destroyed sports.  Dammit I spent last night watch freaking Tractor Pulling.  WTF.  Please any suggestions since now would be a perfect time for Binge watching.  The Redskin had me watching freaking Bravo and that was nothing but Atlanta Housewives, Persians and Indian reality TV.  Damn I love watching The Walking Dead but hell leaving the house my hood  looks like the Walking Dead.  I expected to wake up this morning and one of these MOFO's were in my front yard.  

Image result for planet of the apes

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DevilDog said:

This damn Virus have destroyed sports.  Dammit I spent last night watch freaking Tractor Pulling.  WTF.  Please any suggestions since now would be a perfect time for Binge watching.  The Redskin had me watching freaking Bravo and that was nothing but Atlanta Housewives, Persians and Indian reality TV.  Damn I love watching The Walking Dead but hell leaving the house my hood  looks like the Walking Dead.  I expected to wake up this morning and one of these MOFO's were in my front yard.  

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Money Heist.....You..Are a few other. Good ones.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

If you got a VHS I got just what the Doctor ordered... binge away

Image result for faces of death collection

Bro that's old School.  I watched that whole damn VHS Series back at Parris Island when I was stationed their in the mid 80's. Now that's a damn Throwback.  I do have an old VHS in the garage with old Tapes somewhere.  I have a lot of 90's Dallas Cowboys on VHS too.  

On 3/17/2020 at 11:38 AM, DevilDog said:

I enjoyed the first episode, but sorry it bores my then after. LOL 

4 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Netflix

Pandemic; How to prevent an outbeak.

Just started watching... looks binge worthy.

🤣 isn't that the new conspiracy movie?...

All the latest rage in blaming some for Wuhan Adrena..ah..mean virus 🤷‍♂️...😆

On a side note WOWZER........shiat is definitely bizarro changing...

No more blocking filters on Google ??? ....looks serious (CHECK OUT SOME SEARCHES (think LOL))

FYI: In case the internet does 'glitch' it's never a bad idea to (hard) back up/save any important files or pics etc.

• Thanks 1

On 3/17/2020 at 12:17 PM, Cat_Scratch said:

HBO;

Game of Thrones

Westworld

Netflix;

Outlander

I watched the first (or maybe it was second) season with my wife a while ago and then lost interest.  There is one episode where one of the main characters is subjected to a sustained rape that was pretty graphic and just too much for me.  

On 3/17/2020 at 12:17 PM, Cat_Scratch said:

HBO;

Game of Thrones

Westworld

Netflix;

Outlander

Westworld was too smart for its own good we gave up after Season 2.  

True Detective (season 1) i think is easily the best season of television I’ve ever seen.  Chernobyl is also excellent.  Both on HBO.

While we’re at home we started Narcos which is really good.  

Also, based on a recommendation here a while ago (from @HawgGoneIt I think) I started Glitch on Netflix on my own.  Season 1 was really cool and interesting, but Season 2 seems to be meandering a bit and I’m not sure where it’s all headed.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

Westworld was too smart for its own good we gave up after Season 2.  

True Detective (season 1) i think is easily the best season of television I’ve ever seen.  Chernobyl is also excellent.  Both on HBO.

While we’re at home we started Narcos which is really good.  

Also, based on a recommendation here a while ago (from @HawgGoneIt I think) I started Glitch on Netflix on my own.  Season 1 was really cool and interesting, but Season 2 seems to be meandering a bit and I’m not sure where it’s all headed.

Yeah, I agree on Glitch. They had trouble replicating the same level in season 2. Hoping season 3 gets back on track. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

I watched the first (or maybe it was second) season with my wife a while ago and then lost interest.  There is one episode where one of the main characters is subjected to a sustained rape that was pretty graphic and just too much for me.  

I agree the rape scene was brutal. Then kind of odd after that. My wife still loves it, I did lose interest near the end of the 2nd season.

5 hours ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

4 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I agree the rape scene was brutal. Then kind of odd after that. My wife still loves it, I did lose interest near the end of the 2nd season.

Was it similar to what that Reek guy went through in Game of Thrones? I obviously haven't seen that episode in Outlander, but didn't care for it in GOT. We'll see -- I lose interest in more of these than I stick with.

• Like 1

Along these same lines I’ve been listening to podcasts as I work from home.  I’ve been currently alternating between the “BBC: In Our Time” series (Panels of speakers on topics ranging from literature to history to religion to animals), and “Monster” which covers the story of the DC sniper back from the early 2000s and is excellent.

Any other suggestions?

• Like 1