Once in a Generation Virus

Sammyswordsman

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

From Jan. 20th when Osterholm warned the administration this was gonna pop all the way until Osterholm gave a speech to those multinational investment firms, he did in fact play it down to the general public. Not only in his rallies but in questions by reporters. 

Only after the markets crashed did he finally come clean. His tone and message are now totally different and it can't even be debated. 

The markets started declining sharply around February 21st. 

A CDC travel watch had been established January 6th.

The China travel restrictions and the public health emergency had been in place for three weeks.

The NIH announced work on a virus on January 20th.

The messaging from the left is that Trump downplayed AND nothing was being done. This is simply untrue.

But don't let a crisis go to waste.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

In December  he was on trial for Impeachment, and had to divert attention to that 

The left bloviates about shit not happening and not getting done because of Trump.

As you point out, while coronavirus was spreading, they had one focus:  impeach Trump (with an impeachment they knew was bullshit and would go nowhere, just like RUSSIA!).

They are despicable hypocrites.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, concha said:

The left bloviates about shit not happening and not getting done because of Trump.

As you point out, while coronavirus was spreading, they had one focus:  impeach Trump (with an impeachment they knew was bullshit and would go nowhere, just like RUSSIA!).

They are despicable hypocrites.

Pure scum... still can't accept that they lost at every turn

23 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I said.......yes!

I said that 4 years ago and it hasn't changed. I'm NOT a "stock market puppet" and never have been.

There's NOT a damn thing he can do about it...He lost that war in 2018.

I'm happy he sees that and is throwing some bones to the less fortunate though. ..surprises the hell out me truthfully.

This is BS!  to think you want our recovery in this crises to fail is ridiculous!  So I guess you are giddy if more people get sick, die and businesses collapse and more jobs are lost huh?  

• Thanks 2
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

This is a fucking pathetic comment ... even for you. 

When we point to people on the left having a fucked up little part of them that is happy about this crisis... just refer back to Chiptard the Complete Fucking Asshat's post.

"Exhibit Fucking A, Your Honor"

Fuck people's health, fuck people's jobs and their incomes...

Our site pedophile and racist wants to stick it to Orange Man Bad.

The stuff that comes out of my dog's ass is more worthy of regard than that asshole.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This is BS!  to think you want our recovery in this crises to fail is ridiculous!  So I guess you are giddy if more people get sick, die and businesses collapse and more jobs are lost huh?  

The hate, loathing and hysteria that leftist pols and media have instilled in many people is THIS bad.

TDS is VERY fucking real.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This is BS!  to think you want our recovery in this crises to fail is ridiculous!  

Never said that.

I trust the Governors and Mayors who are working 24/7 on it....I trust the front line personnel busting their ass and being honest with the public.

This administration has done nothing but lie, deflect, and BS the American people from Day 1 concerning the coronavirus. They have already failed and you see those repercussions today.

44 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

He's got to throw bones to them. A good many folks lost their retirements. Some close enough to retirement that they'll not recover. 

Some may have 20 more years to stay in and get built back up. 

I'm not sure sending people 1000 dollars is enough to keep stuff moving for up to 18 months though. 

I can't speak about other people's retirements, but I do agree $1000 is NOT enough........honestly, I don't know how much IS enough. I can't even make an educated guess.

• Like 1

You people remember way back when (3 or 4 weeks ago) when there were 45 coronavirus threads on this forum and it was a BIG fucking joke???????

Yeah, well, all your retirement money is now going to the needy.....

#workon

That's the way I feel about it.

Myself and a couple others saw the larger picture from Day 1.......you sad little trumpers with your "chicken little"  BS aren't laughing today and won't be tomorrow.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, concha said:

When we point to people on the left having a fucked up little part of them that is happy about this crisis... just refer back to Chiptard the Complete Fucking Asshat's post.

"Exhibit Fucking A, Your Honor"

Fuck people's health, fuck people's jobs and their incomes...

Our site pedophile and racist wants to stick it to Orange Man Bad.

The stuff that comes out of my dog's ass is more worthy of regard than that asshole.

He is fucking scum no doubt. However many here agree with him. Like his fucked up posts and defend him. People like douchebagpussy66. But there are others. These fucks are sick. They really hate Trump so bad if America fails so what.

Hats off Bell for calling him out.

Racist Cajun the day you die children will rejoice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

The messaging from the left is that Trump downplayed AND nothing was being done. This is simply untrue.

My favorite dictator trump downplay, lie, BS or whatever the dishonest trump minions call it today.......just one of many hundreds.

Feb. 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

This comment was published on Trump’s Twitter account. On the same day, the White House asked Congress for $1.25 billion to help fund the government’s response to COVID-19 and stocks plummeted

• Thanks 1

This is a good one though.

Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China.”

Trump made this comment on the CNBC show “Squawk Box” during an interview with Joe Kernen at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland. At the time, there were 500 cases reported in China and the first had just been recorded in the United States.

Source: CNBC

1 hour ago, concha said:

The markets started declining sharply around February 21st. 

A CDC travel watch had been established January 6th.

The China travel restrictions and the public health emergency had been in place for three weeks.

The NIH announced work on a virus on January 20th.

But don't let a crisis go to waste.

Well, apparently I'm not the left. He was taking some actions, however, in public speeches he was definitely down playing. 

Any time the markets tried to downturn a little he would give a statement about how it was contained. How he had a hunch it's gone by April. All that stuff. 

Once that the large investors got an epidemiologist in front of them in a private setting on a Friday, the following Monday they had the real sell off starting. After a few days of that, and Donald J. Trump's (J. Is for jainyus) magic was gone because the firms had spoken to the same experts he had and the sell off was well under way, he finally had to come clean to the general public. By then the general public's gains over the past 15 years or so were gone into those investment firms pockets. 

It's as clear as mud. 

March 2......incompetent trump still thinks it's the flu.

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don’t think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

Trump asked this question during a meeting with pharmaceutical executives and public health officials. One of the health officials flatly responded: No.

March 2-same meeting.

WHAT??????

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

Trump made this comment during the same meeting mentioned above. This quote appears in a transcript of the meeting provided by the White House (emphasis ours):

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

I can't speak about other people's retirements, but I do agree $1000 is NOT enough........honestly, I don't know how much IS enough. I can't even make an educated guess.

Stopping evictions and foreclosures is only a token thing. The bills continue to come. If they can't pay a mortgage or rent today, they likely won't be able to tomorrow either. Add to that, by May, they're another 3 months in the hole. I guess maybe they extend the hold on foreclosures and evictions for a few more months after that and the hole is even deeper yet still.

March 6.......trump the incompetent jokester evidently.

Topic: Coronavirus

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

Again, this comment was made during Trump’s visit to the CDC in Georgia.

March 6...lots of beautiful perfect tests for everyone!!!

AND, I'm suppose to follow this guy? My old man would have kicked my ass (RIP) if I even thought about it.

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. And the tests are beautiful. They are perfect just like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

This comment also came during Trump’s visit to the CDC facility in Atlanta, Georgia. At the time, the United States had only conducted about 2,000 coronavirus tests.

25 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Well, apparently I'm not the left. He was taking some actions, however, in public speeches he was definitely down playing. 

Any time the markets tried to downturn a little he would give a statement about how it was contained. How he had a hunch it's gone by April. All that stuff. 

Once that the large investors got an epidemiologist in front of them in a private setting on a Friday, the following Monday they had the real sell off starting. After a few days of that, and Donald J. Trump's (J. Is for jainyus) magic was gone because the firms had spoken to the same experts he had and the sell off was well under way, he finally had to come clean to the general public. By then the general public's gains over the past 15 years or so were gone into those investment firms pockets. 

It's as clear as mud. 

"Actions speak louder than words"

Except when you have a leftist press that hates your guts.

1 minute ago, concha said:

"Actions speak louder than words"

Except when you have a leftist press that hates your guts.

Not when it comes to pulling sleight of hand on average joes invested in the market that live on your words like the little media hating followers that you trained. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Stopping evictions and foreclosures is only a token thing. The bills continue to come. If they can't pay a mortgage or rent today, they likely won't be able to tomorrow either. Add to that, by May, they're another 3 months in the hole. I guess maybe they extend the hold on foreclosures and evictions for a few more months after that and the hole is even deeper yet still.

Yeah, I really don't know...that's my honest answer. I can see cities crumbling though. 

If we all pray hard enough maybe the orange man can be right.

Feb. 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

Trump made this comment to attendees at an African American History Month reception at the White House. At the time, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was warning that COVID-19 would spread across the United States.

Source: CNN

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Not when it comes to pulling sleight of hand on average joes invested in the market that live on your words like the little media hating followers that you trained. 

Exactly what did Trump do to try to hurt "Average Joes" in the market?

Be serious.