Once in a Generation Virus

Sammyswordsman

1 hour ago, Slotback Right said:

I don't think they did this on purpose, but I believe it's obvious that they were working with this virus (whether as a bio weapon or not - who knows?), and they lost containment of it.

You know the rest.

This is definitely possible. And at face value it's definitely more reasonable than my conspiracy theory. However, to me, my gut tells me that this is not a coincidence that this is happening right before an election that involves the guy that doesn't go along with "business as usual" with China and has been kicking their teeth in during the process. Maybe I'm wrong. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Blueliner said:

It's certainly not from a lack of trying. This President is just smarter than they are. They aren't accustomed to having a Prez. that pushes back in this manner. NO other President would be able to handle this. If this were any other man (or woman) this person would be toast. I'm sorry bro, I'm not buying this as some coincidence that Trump's economy is now essentially been cut off at the knees a few months before an election that he is likely going to win on said strong economy. I've been saying this for over 3 years, the media and the dems will say whatever, do whatever, and destroy whoever to get power back. This MAY be what that looks like. My gut says it is. 

I would take my chances with whatever ailment rather than have a first responder as dumb and incompetent as Blueliner treat me.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

I would take my chances with whatever ailment rather than have a first responder as dumb and incompetent as Blueliner treat me.

Says the genius relegated to the unemployment office who lectured people on what the virus was called and fucked it up.

From Dr Andy:

On 3/19/2020 at 6:23 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

You people are something else! It's named after the origin of where it came from. End of story, end of argument get over it and stop being so soft

It's called Covid-19. So it's not named after the region it came from. You might want to read the WHO guidelines on naming viruses. That is if you can actually read.

Actually, the official WHO name is COVID-19.

I guess in Dr Andy's world,  the eminent international health organization fighting the virus is called The Who.

giphy.gif