3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

35 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Your opinions matter about as much as Scott Baio's.

Surely you must know that by now.

You know about as much about Covid-19 as you do Tennessee Volunteer football...joke!

Coming from an absolute retarded racist dipshit of the highest order, I’ll take that as compliment. So thanks. 👍

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Coming from an absolute retarded racist dipshit of the highest order, I’ll take that as compliment. Thanks. 👍

Learn something about Tennessee Volunteer football before you step into a SEC thread if we have football that way you won't look like a dumbass there too.

LaTer-

• Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

First lesson you will not win on the 3rd Saturday in October 

LOL! Certainly not for the foreseeable future. I think that WE can take down Indiana State in week 1 though....I think🤣. The best part for me is that I get to see DLS' own Henry To'oto'o play each weekend. People around here love him already. Likely gonna start at MLB as a true soph. He's gonna be a good one. The agent that I bought my house from is a huge fan and knows some coaches. He brought me down to the stadium and I got to walk around on the field. Pretty cool. 

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

LOL! Certainly not for the foreseeable future. I think that WE can take down Indiana State in week 1 though....I think🤣. The best part for me is that I get to see DLS' own Henry To'oto'o play each weekend. People around here love him already. Likely gonna start at MLB as a true soph. He's gonna be a good one. The agent that I bought my house from is a huge fan and knows some coaches. He brought me down to the stadium and I got to walk around on the field. Pretty cool. 

Knoxville is gorgeous according to my family whose been there multiple times 

If u dont beat the sycamores leave the board in shame 

But.than again I believe you lost to georgia state 

Just now, HSFBfan said:

As much as i laugh at that lose I highly respect the sun belt conference. It was only 13 years ago alabama lost to ULM

Troy beat lsu on homecoming 

It happens on occasion. Remember a few years back when D2 Appalachian State beat Michigan ...AT THE BIG HOUSE? I couldn't imagine being those coaches and players walking off of the field. Ugh.

Just now, Blueliner said:

It happens on occasion. Remember a few years back when D2 Appalachian State beat Michigan ...AT THE BIG HOUSE? I couldn't imagine being those coaches and players walking off of the field. Ugh.

They were not D2. They were 1AA which is now FCS football

Same as NDSU going into Iowa and beating them 

58 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

And  the USPS Post Master General and Trump are the antidote, huh?

Hahahaha. 

bgw

Anyone that loves America, has half a brain, and is not woke KNOWS that the Ho and Slow Joe are DEFINITELY not the answer. Trump is BY FAR better, rational, and reasonable pick to move forward. Neither one (slo joe or the ho) are even remotely qualified and they do not have MY nor about 75% population's best interest at heart. They don't even care to understand my thoughts or why I've, as a black man, has come to the conservative side. I'm am now the enemy. They want total victory...nothing less...no compromising. So there's that. But you keep being woke and supporting that shit.

• Haha 1