3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

11 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Boy that would float the libs (and Fauci’s) boat ... if Putin won the race to a vaccine.  It is possible - medical discoveries are not always a matter of funding, but sometimes brains and dumb luck.

Fauci has been disposed of and replaced by trump. 

But yeah I kinda laughed when I saw this. Those damn russians again helping trump ;)

On 9/17/2020 at 8:16 AM, HSFBfan said:

Another bio weapon from china 

China outbreak: Thousands infected with bacterial disease after bio factory leak

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1336712/china-news-china-outbreak-brucellosis-Lanzhou-Malta-fever-Mediterranean-fever

interesting... heard months ago that brucellosis was going to be released in the food supply to boost the numbers of people who could be tagged as Covid patients since they are similiar symptoms.

It's not in it's 'normal form' contagious as spreading between humans is rare.

So not sure how THOUSANDS have been infected....unless it just 'happened' to spill on their food supply 🙄

PS: So how are you even trusting the UK press to tell you what is going on in regards to a china virus outbreak ???

isn't that how we got here, when they f'd up all the Covid hype ?   

9 minutes ago, Troll said:

interesting... heard months ago that brucellosis was going to be released in the food supply to boost the numbers of people who could be tagged as Covid patients since they are similiar symptoms.

It's not in it's 'normal form' contagious as spreading between humans is rare.

So not sure how THOUSANDS have been infected....unless it just 'happened' to spill on their food supply 🙄

PS: So how are you even trusting the UK press to tell you what is going on in regards to a china virus outbreak ???

isn't that how we got here, when they f'd up all the Covid hype ?   

Its hard to trust anyone on this bogus virus 

I just read biden stated 200 million people were going to die from it by the time he stopped speaking 

17 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Hidden immune weakness found in 14% of gravely ill COVID-19 patients

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/09/hidden-immune-weakness-found-14-gravely-ill-covid-19-patients

I will say one thing that bothers me about this whole situation - it seems that American medical science has been strangely impotent in this pandemic.  It seems a lot of the information learned about this disease has come from outside this country.  We seem to have fallen back in the area of basic research and are way too drug focused in how we spend research dollars.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Bormio said:

I will say one thing that bothers me about this whole situation - it seems that American medical science has been strangely impotent in this pandemic.  It seems a lot of the information learned about this disease has come from outside this country.  We seem to have fallen back in the area of basic research and are way too drug focused in how we spend research dollars.

I agree. 

We seemed to have let the world take the lead 

The money is in the drugs tho

11 hours ago, Bormio said:

it's not the ability to do the job...

it's the ability to accurately report any findings

in a political climate.

🤷‍♂️

8 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

LOL..^^ what a true dedicated Trumper!!....masks??...who needs them??...they're "fake news" and don't work...you're a genius Damani and I'm glad you got GSB/Trixter not wearing his mask either!...he's too smart to fall for that!!...🤡