3/19: 4,200 infect 5/6 1,2 mil infect & 73K dead, 6/25 2.4 mil infect & 123k+ dead

BigDrop

4 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Anyone that loves America, has half a brain, and is not woke KNOWS that the Ho and Slow Joe are DEFINITELY not the answer. Trump is BY FAR better, rational, and reasonable pick to move forward. Neither one (slo joe or the ho) are even remotely qualified and they do not have MY nor about 75% population's best interest at heart. They don't even care to understand my thoughts or why I've, as a black man, has come to the conservative side. I'm am now the enemy. They want total victory...nothing less...no compromising. So there's that. But you keep being woke and supporting that shit.

Uh huh... so in all of that ... the Postmaster General and IPOTUS ARE in cahoots to circumvent the election process. 

I knew it, you completely deflected and went running over to a different movie theater. 

I see what you did there....

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493boghvbhup5mkv05u6zm

bgw

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Uh huh... so in all of that ... the Postmaster General and IPOTUS ARE in cahoots to circumvent the election process. 

I knew it, you completely deflected and went running over to a different movie theater. 

I see what you did there....

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493boghvbhup5mkv05u6zm

bgw

I'm sorry Sir Woke a lot. What the fuck are you babbling...AGAIN....about? This is simply the latest and greatest d'crap hoax that you woke "independents" lock onto like a pit bull. Trump warned the states that there wasn't enough time for this ridiculous, unconstitutional endeavor. His track record shows that really bad at conspiracies.... unlike your ilk. Actually, they're really bad as well....they've been caught on every one of them: Russiagate, Impeachment, China Virus, USPS garbage. You are a fucking gullible, delusional (like all wokies), LARI.🤣 Hope this helps👍

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I'm sorry Sir Woke a lot. What the fuck are you babbling...AGAIN....about? This is simply the latest and greatest d'crap hoax that you woke "independents" lock onto like a pit bull. Trump warned the states that there wasn't enough time for this ridiculous, unconstitutional endeavor. His track record shows that really bad at conspiracies.... unlike your ilk. Actually, they're really bad as well....they've been caught on every one of them: Russiagate, Impeachment, China Virus, USPS garbage. You are a fucking gullible, delusional (like all wokies), LARI.🤣 Hope this helps👍

What's that Blue? .... You're breaking up...  Blue???

Blue, do you copy? Blue, come in.....

Blue?

Blue is flatlining folks.

giphy.gif

bgw

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I'm in Sinus Tachycardia

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I'm in Sinus Tachycardia, my man. And I, unlike you, actually know wtf that means. But I appreciate your pop-up book memes.

, my man. And I, unlike you, actually know wtf that means. But I appreciate your pop-up book memes.

Maybe a catheter ablation coupled with lifestyle changes Blue. 
You are wrapped pretty tight and have been for a while. 
Get well, took me 2 ablations, 6 cardio verts to fail before success with dofetilife to keep me in normal sinus rhythm. 

bgw

21 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Maybe a catheter ablation coupled with lifestyle changes Blue. 
You are wrapped pretty tight and have been for a while. 
Get well, took me 2 ablations, 6 cardio verts to fail before success with dofetilife to keep me in normal sinus rhythm. 

bgw

I see google is your friend...even though you still  misspelled shit.Fucking Loser. 🙄

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I see google is your friend...even though you still  misspelled shit.Fucking Loser. 🙄

Cardio vert? Dofetilide... my bad... fingers are too big for the phone. 

Cardioversion , I shortened to cardio vert cuz I’m cool baby, see? I’m not a loser by any stretch of the imagination homeslice. 

I can trigger you off, you’re that weak and soft in the head... you get on here and yell, call names, trying to bluster your way through. 

Looking at this I hope Trump wins for your mental health and fitness. I really do, I had concerns early on.... pretty clear you need some level of talk therapy. 

Peace out, East Tennessee meth lab, moonshine wannabe white hillbilly. 😂

bgw

14 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Cardio vert? Dofetilide... my bad... fingers are too big for the phone. 

Cardioversion , I shortened to cardio vert cuz I’m cool baby, see? I’m not a loser by any stretch of the imagination homeslice. 

I can trigger you off, you’re that weak and soft in the head... you get on here and yell, call names, trying to bluster your way through. 

Looking at this I hope Trump wins for your mental health and fitness. I really do, I had concerns early on.... pretty clear you need some level of talk therapy. 

Peace out, East Tennessee meth lab, moonshine wannabe white hillbilly. 😂

bgw

IDGAF how big your fucking freak, mutant ass, big fingers are. You ARE a fucking loser. No question about that. You're right, nobody's got my goat like you have in since forever. I simply call the appropriate names to the shitbags that deserve them. Don't be a shitbag, and you won't be called a shitbag. It's that simple, shitbag. It actually feels invigorating in some crazy ass way. No therapy needed. I know who I am, KNOW exactly what I believe in, and know exactly the enemy of this great country is. My patriotic anger is appropriately and perfectly placed. Ai guess YOU are my "talk therapy". All good on this end. Enjoy being self-hating and woke. I mean "independent". good grief🤣

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

So what movie are you watching.  We already have an election process in place.  So who exactly is circumventing.  

3 hours ago, Blueliner said:

IDGAF how big your fucking freak, mutant ass, big fingers are. You ARE a fucking loser. No question about that. You're right, nobody's got my goat like you have in since forever. I simply call the appropriate names to the shitbags that deserve them. Don't be a shitbag, and you won't be called a shitbag. It's that simple, shitbag. It actually feels invigorating in some crazy ass way. No therapy needed. I know who I am, KNOW exactly what I believe in, and know exactly the enemy of this great country is. My patriotic anger is appropriately and perfectly placed. Ai guess YOU are my "talk therapy". All good on this end. Enjoy being self-hating and woke. I mean "independent". good grief🤣

As long as I'm a "shitbag" in your view... i am definitely doing something right.

I'll be around for some "talk therapy", this anger of yours is not good.

bgw

The Swedes have published more data showing robust and increasing T cell immunity to Covid, even in the absence of neutralizing antibodies.  The same T cell immunity in SARS patients has been shown to have persisted since 2005.  The idea is firming up that Covid immunity may last decades - a not unexpected finding.  And a finding which would mean that herd immunity could end this.  And there has been suggestions (the NYT even wrote about it) that herd immunity may be in play in NYC and London.  Also that achieving herd immunity may require not nearly as many people having the disease as originally thought.