Folsom #5 most dominant California high school football programs of last decade

frankyjames

Just now, Ararar said:

Reality never matches up to Folsom hack.

the Guy has been banned from every site he’s been on.He is on his 10 name on this site alone 😂 

He once posted a picture of a home and said it was his but was just a stock photo from a realtors website....that’s what we’re dealing with 😂

Poor soul. Let's buy him a house! Said no one ever.

35 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Reality never matches up to Folsom hack.

the Guy has been banned from every site he’s been on.He is on his 10 name on this site alone 😂 

He once posted a picture of a home and said it was his but was just a stock photo from a realtors website....that’s what we’re dealing with 😂

I like Block on this forum, he provides comic relief and is harmless unlike some of the racist homophobic tools that post here. I say we nominate Block as the official forum idiot so he can have an official title, heck I’ll even donate for a badge and a safety helmet for the little guy, who seconds my motion? Commish, is this possible?

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 6/7/2020 at 1:36 PM, Gospeeder said:

If he fully recovers from his injury, chances are pretty good as his mobility will be a huge factor.

There is literally no chance Browning will be more successful.   Even with his injury JT is head and shoulders better than him.  At least JT will get drafted as opposed to having to watch for 4 days only to never hear your name called. Browning has nice touch, but zero arm strength or mobility.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, ngdawg said:

We can end this hunt for the truth. I'm 16, I attend North Gwinnett, and I love HSFB. If I seem relatively mature, it's probably because my parents raised me that way. Got any problems? Message me privately. This discussion is closed.

Oh snap.  Youngin how you comin? 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

How far is NG from Buford?  Y'all can settle this like men.  What's your tale of the tape?  Height/weight? 

NG is about 20 minutes from Buford, I'd say. Standing strong in the North Gwinnett corner, from Suwanee, Georgia...he stands at 5'6" and 138 lbs. Aaand in the Buford corner, from Buford, Georgia...he stands at 20" and 650 lbs.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ngdawg said:

First of all, 50 is not "almost 60". Second, this year's Colquitt team was definitely weaker than previous years. Third, Valdosta lost to Richmond Hill, which is an above average but not outstanding team. Fourth, Valdosta was ranked 22nd in the state last year, while we were ranked 41st in the nation. We would have beaten Valdosta by 17.

@Sammyswordsman You know.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Discovery, Mountain View, Mill Creek, Collins Hill, Duluth, and Peachtree Ridge are region games. We cannot avoid them. However, region changes have been made for next year onwards. We were first in our region, so we naturally played the 4th best team from another region, which was Shiloh. Walton once was in the regular season, and the other time was just a result of both of us winning our first round game. Norcross is a rivalry game, so that's a must have. I love how you conveniently forgot Colquitt County in Corky Kell and Armwood the following week. We also played McEachern (undefeated) and Lowndes (undefeated) in the playoffs as well. So when you step back at look at this schedule, it really isn't under our control and we did fine given the restrictions. Nice try, though.

Have heard of 2 of the teams in your post.  And burely at that. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

NG is about 20 minutes from Buford, I'd say. Standing strong in the North Gwinnett corner, from Suwanee, Georgia...he stands at 5'6" and 138 lbs. Aaand in the Buford corner, from Buford, Georgia...he stands at 20" and 650 lbs.

Yeah never mind on the matchup.  It would be manslaughter.  My boy stands at about 6'10 and has no prob throwing some chingasos.  So lets just let it be. Lol 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Uh yeah, because you're from California. I doubt I've heard of any teams from Carmel's region. I hadn't even heard of Carmel myself.

Uh no, it's because its a NATIONAL website where we discuss NATIONALLY relevant teams.  Sorry homey but Mountain Dew and Shia Lebouf type schools are not mentioned here. However I can point you in the right direction where they mos def talk about them that there schools.  Always willing to help. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Uh no, it's because its a NATIONAL website where we discuss NATIONALLY relevant teams.  Sorry homey but Mountain Dew and Shia Lebouf type schools are not mentioned here. However I can point you in the right direction where they mos def talk about them that there schools.  Always willing to help. 

You say those type of schools aren't mentioned on here. Yet your best buddy @imaGoodBoyNow was the one who grandly listed our schedule from last year, which included those teams. The hypocrisy. 

• Haha 3

It used to be relatively good. Discovery is a new school founded in 2016 I believe. Peachtree Ridge tied in a state championship game a decade ago. Mill Creek is a perennial quarterfinalist. Collins Hill used to be dominant. Duluth just needed a place to exist. Mountain View was decent, and they'd always open the season 4-0 or 3-1. However, our region is now different. We have dropped Discovery and Duluth to make it more competitive. This leaves us more space for non-region games, as will happen in this upcoming year.

And then you wrote this Monstrosity trying to defend your region

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

There is literally no chance Browning will be more successful.   Even with his injury JT is head and shoulders better than him.  At least JT will get drafted as opposed to having to watch for 4 days only to never hear your name called. Browning has nice touch, but zero arm strength or mobility.

Sounds like an accurate assessment, it's also a reminder that Folsom's league denied LB Poly State title rings ever since the California State title game was reinstated in the 2006 season, LB Poly choked big time.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

And then you wrote this Monstrosity trying to defend your region

This "monstrosity" is called facts. What you provide is opinions. Now, if you don't know the difference between the two, I suggest you reenroll in St. Joseph Regional. But I wouldn't blame them if they didn't want you back.

• Haha 1