So Texas is going to reopen for business....

RedZone

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Yep!  I read the executive order, stores do restrict the sell of non essential goods to enforce people only going out for food and medicine.  
this is a good, emotion free, article on the issue. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.detroitnews.com/amp/5131283002

It was a pretty poorly worded and rolled out order. She had to backtrack and clarify things like car seats/fire extinguishers etc. after the fact, since she's not utilizing the latest CISA guidelines. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I have a friend that last week said we should just go around and open all the nursing homes windows and let this thing do what it will do and be shut of it. 

Today we talked and he's just now coming around to it's a Wuhan biological weapon released/escaped. And he's just starting to accept the real impact on economic futures and social futures. 

It seems like everyone is on differing levels of realization and coming to terms with it all in waves. Idk. I admit to not liking having to give up some freedoms, but, I know I'm getting them back even if I have to take them back hy force, so, to that end, I'm ok with the trade off to save lives. I don't believe for one minute that I'll need to take up arms to reinstate my rights I have given up for a month though. 

Yeah your friend is fucked up. Open windows and shit. Have you looked at the numbers in Japan and how they are attacking the Wuhan? 

I hope your right about not having to take back our rights. 

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

It is not the "seeds" it is the control man. They are doing this because of a virus that doesn’t kill people. Look how easy they have taken basic freedoms from us. All in the name of protecting us. protecting us from what? A virus that doesn't kill as many people as the flu does. Come on man, this virus isn’t a death sentence. Far from it. 

The world is wrong and you are right.

And Blue, let's not forget Blue.

You two are way out there, man.

Just want this over, yesterday... not gonna happen.

BGW

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

The world is wrong and you are right.

And Blue, let's not forget Blue.

You two are way out there, man.

Just want this over, yesterday... not gonna happen.

BGW

Pls provide ONE chart where the world has been right? Just one. 

The longer your ok hiding in your home the longer this will go on. How many more "the next two weeks" are you going to take before you say enough is enough? 

thc6795 still hasn't had an epiphany moment.

On 3/16/2020 at 9:51 AM, thc6795 said:

Bell so far 69 people have died in the US from Wuhan coronavirus and we have basically shut down. 

On 3/21/2020 at 9:34 AM, thc6795 said:

Bro it just doesn't add up. Right now there have been 275 total deaths in America caused by the Chinese Virus.

On 3/23/2020 at 9:03 AM, thc6795 said:

Ive alsways said the numbers dont match up and they dont. less than 500 people have died in the USA and you cant buy fucking shit paper. 

On 4/8/2020 at 5:23 AM, thc6795 said:

Of that 14k dead how many actually died from the Wuhan? Do you know? Does anyone?

42 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I get over 20k have died.Or they tell us over 20k have died from Wuhan.

9 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

The longer your ok hiding in your home the longer this will go on. How many more "the next two weeks" are you going to take before you say enough is enough? 

Are you defying your county orders or are you complying with them? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

That's vague, wrong about what? You represent a small fraction and Blue, I think it's less than 1/4 of the total in perception of the issue at hand.

I can find it, post it then some other turd will come flying out cloaked as a rebuttal.

What's the point? Do you and Blue have a middle ground? No, you don't.

Now, I didn't say compromise, but got dammit man you two are the densest mutha' fuckas I've ever seen... Blue went from poised conservative to rampaging lunatic.

You? Well shit, Son... you were born fucking crazy. You swung from Malcom X to Far Fucking Right BatShit Psychotic and that's the manifestation.

Peace, love, kush, all that shit,

BGW

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Are you defying your county orders or are you complying with them? 

I go run at the local track every other night. I dont wear a fucking mask, I dont wear gloves. BTW my dad also isnt wearing a mask or gloves and walks outside every day. He is pushing 80. 

I am forced to abide by everything else because they have closed everything down, but you can bet your ass I was t the gym right up until some fuck called and ratted that they were open. You can also bet your ass as soon as the Gov opens TX back up it will be business as usual for me. 

Also I STILL do not know one person personally who has the Wuhan. 

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

I go run at the local track every other night. I dont wear a fucking mask, I dont wear gloves. BTW my dad also isnt wearing a mask or gloves and walks outside every day. He is pushing 80. 

I am forced to abide by everything else because they have closed everything down, but you can bet your ass I was t the gym right up until some fuck called and ratted that they were open. You can also bet your ass as soon as the Gov opens TX back up it will be business as usual for me. 

count your blessings is what comes to my mind while reading this

peace out

12 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

That's vague, wrong about what? You represent a small fraction and Blue, I think it's less than 1/4 of the total in perception of the issue at hand.

I can find it, post it then some other turd will come flying out cloaked as a rebuttal.

What's the point? Do you and Blue have a middle ground? No, you don't.

Now, I didn't say compromise, but got dammit man you two are the densest mutha' fuckas I've ever seen... Blue went from poised conservative to rampaging lunatic.

You? Well shit, Son... you were born fucking crazy. You swung from Malcom X to Far Fucking Right BatShit Psychotic and that's the manifestation.

Peace, love, kush, all that shit,

BGW

Every chart every model they have shown about Wuhan has been wrong. They have got nothing right, not even close to being right. The world shut down based off of these models and charts. It has all been lies

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

So you are living within what you are allowed to do.  Would you defy a mandate if given? (E.g. mandate wearing globes and masks)

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

So you are living within what you are allowed to do.  Would you defy a mandate if given? (E.g. mandate wearing globes and masks)

Absofuckinglutly!

would you take a vaccine they forced you to take saying it cured the wuhan?

Would you go get tested and walk around with an ID that allows you to work, if mandated? 

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Absofuckinglutly!

would you take a vaccine they forced you to take saying it cured the wuhan?

Would you go get tested and walk around with an ID that allows you to work, if mandated? 

No I wouldn’t take forced things that are especially permanent and or invasive 

5 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Serious conversations are taking place about issuing Wuhan Immunity Papers on a national level, that one will have to produce in order to participate in society going forward. 

So, that's neat. 

Nah that’s not neat, that’s encroaching into weird territory.  How do you really feel about it?  

On 4/12/2020 at 11:33 AM, DarterBlue said:

I know you don't care; you are ready, willing and able to go down with the sinking ship. As for me, I will move on. I sure as hell will not sacrifice my self in service of sociopaths and idiots!

Speaking of going down with the ship:

If Trump was Captain of the Titanic

There isn't any iceberg.
There was an iceberg but it's in a totally different ocean.
The iceberg is in this ocean but it will melt very soon.
There is an iceberg but we didn't hit the iceberg.
We hit the iceberg, but the damage will be repaired very shortly.
The iceberg is a Chinese iceberg.
We are taking on water but every passenger who wants a lifeboat can get a lifeboat, and they are beautiful lifeboats.

Look, passengers need to ask nicely for the lifeboats if they want them.
We don't have any lifeboats, we're not lifeboat distributors.
Passengers should have planned for icebergs and brought their own lifeboats.
I really don't think we need that many lifeboats.
We have lifeboats and they're supposed to be our lifeboats, not the passengers' lifeboats.
The lifeboats were left on shore by the last captain of this ship.
Nobody could have foreseen the iceberg.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4