So Texas is going to reopen for business....

RedZone

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

And the models aren't supposed to be right? At least be on the same effing planet for fuks sake. GTOH with that shit.

We employed the greatest social distancing regimen ever attempted.

That's precisely why the death toll might be half as much as the low end models.

You're literally too stupid to understand this.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

And THEN these assholes won't admit that they were fucking wrong nor give Trump and his administration credit for having the lowest mortality rate despite having the largest population. Eff 'em. 

No, you're just too dumb to understand modeling and the actions taken because of the modeling.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I agree with this for the most part. I mean...these models were so far off that it would be funny if it were not for the catastrophic consequences for our country. Our country is fuking ruined and dumbasses like canes claim that "they're not supposed to be right". Trump listened to these assholes and we ended up spending TRILLIONS, unnecessarily and put 20 million people out of work, untold numbers of collateral deaths, and wrecked havoc on the fragile collective mental health of this country. And the models aren't supposed to be right? At least be on the same effing planet for fuks sake. GTOH with that shit. And THEN these assholes won't admit that they were fucking wrong nor give Trump and his administration credit for having the lowest mortality rate despite having the largest population. Eff 'em. 

Of course you do! LOL.

BGW

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

That's what that little fucking pussy Andy does from his basement...or from his desk at work instead of helping the people he's supposed be helping. Dude's a complete POS. And you're right...he'll reply even though nobody gives a rats ass what he thinks. What's even funnier is that all of these other assholes hate canes, but they like him now because he runs interference for them. Fucking soft ass snowflakes.🤣 

hey newbie, i have supported Canes and enjoyed him even when I was feuding with him. 

The guy is message board gold and has been for decades. 

That said, politics always made for strange bedfellows. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

We employed the greatest social distancing regimen ever attempted.

That's precisely why the death toll might be half as much as the low end models.

You're literally too stupid to understand this.

it is not an intellectual problem we are dealing with, although it appears as such, it's an emotional issue

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, noonereal said:

hey newbie, i have supported Canes and enjoyed him even when I was feuding with him. 

The guy is message board gold and has been for decades. 

That said, politics always made for strange bedfellows. 

The dude is a fucking loser. Everyone here knows it. According to your post, even you realize it. That said, not surprising you should enjoy him to some extent. You two have the same lame ass, intellectually dishonest debating style. And you're both weak ass snowflakes to boot . FYI it's getting late, nor. Watch out for your shadow. 

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

The dude is a fucking loser. Everyone here knows it. According to your post, even you realize it. That said, not surprising you should enjoy him to some extent. You two have the same lame ass, intellectually dishonest debating style. And you're both weak ass snowflakes to boot . FYI it's getting late, nor. Watch out for your shadow. 

Canes is a liberal. I was a life long republican. You are  a tRumpet. 

peace brother

nothing wrong with any of us

12 minutes ago, noonereal said:

it is not an intellectual problem we are dealing with, although it appears as such, it's an emotional issue

You're absolutely correct (for once). I can assure you that it's not an intellectual problem...not that you'd know intellect even if canes stuck it in you.  For one, I'm not dishonest like you and your "longtime" love-hate boyfriend. But I suppose that it could be an emotional issue. I mean, after all, I am watching you fucks try to destroy my President and country with your liberal global bullshit and lies. That in itself is a little distressing to me. But I'll get through it some way, some how just like I always do🤣. Thankfully, I have you clowns to entertain me. You bozos do a fantastic job👍

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You're absolutely correct (for once). I can assure you that it's not an intellectual problem...not that you'd know intellect even if canes stuck it in you.  For one, I'm not dishonest like you and your "longtime" love-hate boyfriend. But I suppose that it could be an emotional issue. I mean, after all, I am watching you fucks try to destroy my President and country with your liberal global bullshit and lies. That in itself is a little distressing to me. But I'll get through it some way, some how just like I always do🤣. Thankfully, I have you clowns to entertain me. You bozos do a fantastic job👍

I heard your mom was a Bozoette in high school. :)

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Blue!

Get some fucking counseling!

BGW 

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Blue!

Get some fucking counseling!

BGW 

Why? So I can be an intellectual eunic and follow along like obliging little sheep? No thanks, BGW. That being said, I definitely have issues (just ask my ex), but the PrepG OT forum is the best counselor for my money regarding THIS issue. You should be getting royalties in the mail soon 👍

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Why? So I can be an intellectual eunic and follow along like obliging little sheep? No thanks, BGW. That being said, I definitely have issues (just ask my ex), but the PrepG OT forum is the best counselor for my money regarding THIS issue. You should be getting royalties in the mail soon 👍

WTF Blue, a eunic? You must mean eunuch!

And to think I looked up Eunic!

Thanks 

BGW

3 hours ago, Blueliner said:

intellectually dishonest

👇

On 3/14/2020 at 11:52 AM, Blueliner said:

H1N1 - as viral and deadly as it gets without it being some kind of superflu, preyed upon every age group, most notably children.

Coronavirus - viral but not deadly, resembles the common cold. 99+% will have cold symptoms or be asymptomatic.

💩

🤡

On 4/13/2020 at 7:13 PM, thc6795 said:

I think now China is just sitting back with a huge smile on their face. I think this was a test and a very successful test.

In 1990 we went to Kuwait not to liberate Kuwait. It was practice for the day we decided to invade Iraq.

This was a practice run for China.

You could be right.

China ordered damn near all the face masks the USA had just before the virus went full blown. We were short sighted enough to send them to China, so bad on us also...

• Like 1