One Month Ago Today: March 13, 2020

15yds4gibberish

One month ago today, March 13, IMPOTUS declared a Coronavirus national emergency in a Rose Garden address. NPR went through every promise he made that day, contacting all the groups, and barely any of the promises were fulfilled:  “Rather than a sweeping national campaign of screening, drive-through sample collection and lab testing, [NPR Investigations Team] found a smattering of small pilot projects and aborted efforts.” 

Article here.  Couple highlights

• We were promised drive through testing at Wallmart, Wallgreens, CVS and Target, and so far there are 8 sites in the whole country.
  • We were promised 1700 Google engineers working on a Google website that would integrate screening, testing and test results.  IMPOTUS even took his snarky little swipe: “It’s going to be very quickly done, unlike websites of the past.” But, Google wasn’t even the lead on the project (Verily, sister co was), there were never 1700 working on it, and all we have so far is a small pilot in CA.

gettyimages-1207018407_custom-750481772878223aea78b2fc3dfcf881057c4a50-s700-c85.jpg

During the March 13 news conference, Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response coordinator, outlined a website that would screen patients, tell them where to receive testing and provide results. No such screening service came to exist.

Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg via Getty Images

5 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

One month ago today, March 13, IMPOTUS declared a Coronavirus national emergency in a Rose Garden address. NPR went through every promise he made that day, contacting all the groups, and barely any of the promises were fulfilled:  “Rather than a sweeping national campaign of screening, drive-through sample collection and lab testing, [NPR Investigations Team] found a smattering of small pilot projects and aborted efforts.” 

Article here.  Couple highlights

• We were promised drive through testing at Wallmart, Wallgreens, CVS and Target, and so far there are 8 sites in the whole country.
  • We were promised 1700 Google engineers working on a Google website that would integrate screening, testing and test results.  IMPOTUS even took his snarky little swipe: “It’s going to be very quickly done, unlike websites of the past.” But, Google wasn’t even the lead on the project, there were never 1700 working on it, and all we have so far is a small pilot in CA.

gettyimages-1207018407_custom-750481772878223aea78b2fc3dfcf881057c4a50-s700-c85.jpg

During the March 13 news conference, Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response coordinator, outlined a website that would screen patients, tell them where to receive testing and provide results. No such screening service came to exist.

Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg via Getty Images

3-2-1 😢 concha replies. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Andddd....

Anti-Trump thread #46,729

These people act like they get air miles for this shit.

are you sitting by the computer waiting for any thread that mentions trump to pop up?  😂   This attention on trump obviously has you hot and bothered.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

56 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

are you sitting by the computer waiting for any thread that mentions trump to pop up?  😂   This attention on trump obviously has you hot and bothered.  

So Trump has him hot and bothered because he replies.

You sure seem to be sniffing his balls looking for him. Because guess what? When he replies you're soon to follow.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

36 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

So Trump has him hot and bothered because he replies.

You sure seem to be sniffing his balls looking for him. Because guess what? When he replies you're soon to follow.

THC I didn’t address you, this isn’t your time.

we can continue with me giving you more lessons tomorrow.  

Our next lesson might be on expanding your vocabulary, and break you from the “sniffing ball” 8th grade level type language you use a lot to express yourself. What do you think?   

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

I probably post less than you.

And a couple of posts makes me "hot and bothered"?

Ok, Sport.

👍  🤣

6 minutes ago, concha said:

I probably post less than you.

And a couple of posts makes me "hot and bothered"?

Ok, Sport.

👍  🤣

I have 11.9K posts you have slightly over 12K.

I’m trying my best to post as much as you do over here but it’s gonna take me awhile, not there yet!   

52 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

THC I didn’t address you, this isn’t your time.

we can continue with me giving you more lessons tomorrow.  

Our next lesson might be on expanding your vocabulary, and break you from the “sniffing ball” 8th grade level type language you use a lot to express yourself. What do you think?   

I think you're a pussy, who is afraid of his shadow.

You asked.

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

“We are born ignorant, but must work hard to remain stupid.” Benjamin Franklin. 

and you definitely are working overtime to remain stupid.  😂 

I just took a bell and wiped your opinion.

You're upset with me. You asked what I thought? I simply answered. If you were not prepared for the answer, you shouldn't have asked.

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I just took a bell and wiped your opinion.

You're upset with me. You asked what I thought? I simply answered. If you were not prepared for the answer, you shouldn't have asked.

THC I'm laughing at you.  I'm not offended by something that's intellectually inferior.  Come on, read your stuff on here, you're a complete joke.  

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You're like the little lost puppy that keeps coming back.  😂 

I think I'll keep you around to toy with some more, but tonight is enough.  

Good night little fella ... 

Bell for being the smartest dick you know... you're an idiot. 

Take your last shot. Just like my bitch. You need to have the last word.

16 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Bell for being the smartest dick you know... you're an idiot. 

Take your last shot. Just like my bitch. You need to have the last word.

I’ll take it:  Trump doesn’t give a damn about you or me.  23,000+ dead and he only talked about himself tonight.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1