One Month Ago Today: March 13, 2020

15yds4gibberish

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Actually, your questioning of me (the right wing guy) and not your fellow leftist confirms you are hardly non-partisan as you have claimed.

👍

Non partisan doesn’t mean I don’t question people nor does it mean I question you equally.  

My new strategy is to question the team with the ball, the republicans have the ball right now, they’re in the hot seat 😊 

19 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Non partisan doesn’t mean I don’t question people nor does it mean I question you equally.  

My new strategy is to question the team with the ball, the republicans have the ball right now, they’re in the hot seat 😊 

I know I get special attention.

It warms my heart.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Will your strategy return to normal if the Dems ever have control again? 

We both know you never questioned Saint Obama at least not here. Remember bell I have been here as long as you. We were here when some of these fucks were defending Nugent, and hanging Obama in effigy. I don’t recall you ever questioning Obama. I distinctly remember you defending him and Killiar during her farce of an investigation tho. 

I believe a lot of those debates were also with Conch? 

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Will your strategy return to normal if the Dems ever have control again? 

We both know you never questioned Saint Obama at least not here. Remember bell I have been here as long as you. We were here when some of these fucks were defending Nugent, and hanging Obama in effigy. I don’t recall you ever questioning Obama. I distinctly remember you defending him and Killiar during her farce of an investigation tho. 

I believe a lot of those debates were also with Conch? 

Like I said, this is my new strategy.  You’ll have to wait until the Dems are in office to see me question them.  

Trump is like Thulsa Doom for his loyal subjects. 

You know, the character that James Earl Jones played in Conan The Barbarian...

"Flesh is stronger than steel... See up there on the rocks? That's Concha, Blueliner, THC, Ironman and the crew up there. Come to me Concha... Come... See?! That is real power boys." 

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Trump is like Thulsa Doom for his loyal subjects. 

You know, the character that James Earl Jones played in Conan The Barbarian...

"Flesh is stronger than steel... See up there on the rocks? That's Concha, Blueliner, THC, Ironman and the crew up there. Come to me Concha... Come... See?! That is real power boys." 

Yeah...

This might surprise you and the rest of the TDS Funky Bunch, but I ain't no scantily clad groupie who's gonna jump off a cliff for a big black dude in a Cher wig. Or a creatively coiffed Orange Bad Man either.

👍

• Like 2

Just now, concha said:

Yeah...

This might surprise you and the rest of the TDS Funky Bunch, but I ain't no scantily clad groupie who's gonna jump off a cliff for a big black dude in a Cher wig. Or a creatively coiffed Orange Bad Man either.

👍

I'm not surprised that you say that. I'd be totally fooled if you didn't leap when he motioned for you to on twitter or the next presser or something though. xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

Again, proving that the (indeed "any") president cares about the election and the economy is like saying "the sun rises in the east".

First:

"It's manufactured! You completely made it up!"

(proof provided)

Then:

"Well, of course, every President cares about reelection!"

💩 

• Thumbs Down 2

You lefties can’t stick your nose in the air and pretend you live a more virtuous life when the candidate from your party who rose to the top helped create the outbreak. 

Joe Bio-den aka Joe-Vid 19 is responsible for the planned-demic and you guys are bitching about how Trump is handling this deep state operation. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

First:

"It's manufactured! You completely made it up!"

(proof provided)

Then:

"Well, of course, every President cares about reelection!"

💩

Wrong, jackass.

The premise is that he only cares about himself.

Showing he might care about something does not prove he doesn't care about anything else.

Please just refer back to this from now on.

I have no interest in 50-100 more posts of back and forth where you post an anonymous source or call something undeniable or irrefutable or creepily dig up a partial quote from 2017 just because you think it's so.

👍

1 hour ago, concha said:

Your "facts" prove he believes the press in general is rooting against him (true) and the WaPo quoting some anonymous sources and him caring about market volatility?

No, liar.

Read again. Try to get one thing right for once.

2 hours ago, The Guru said:

But Trump has never once considered the negative health ramifications of reopening too soon. (1) It has always been, from the start, about denying that this is serious to keep stock prices up and then (2) trying to open up as soon as possible to get the economy going before November.

It proved that (1) he denied how serious it was in order to keep stock prices up and (2) he has tried to open up too soon to get the economy to help his reelection chances.

• Thumbs Down 3

Just now, The Guru said:

That wasn't the post that you responded to with your "no evidence" claim.

You're just trying to save face now, toady.

And here's the usual we start with A and then Andy diverts off to B and blah blah blah... the starting point of all this was Trump only thinking of himself.  

But whatever makes you feel good, man.

You have done nothing to prove this to be true.  

You attacked him for looking to reopen the economy and then dodged reasons why that is a perfectly reasonable and logical avenue to explore.

"Undeniable"

Have a nice rest of the day.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

You lefties can’t stick your nose in the air and pretend you live a more virtuous life when the candidate from your party who rose to the top helped create the outbreak. 

Joe Bio-den aka Joe-Vid 19 is responsible for the planned-demic and you guys are bitching about how Trump is handling this deep state operation. 

These hollier than thou fucks destroyed Trump and Kavanaugh over and over. This women filed charges against Biden and they say nothing. You only believe a women when she says a RepubliCON assaulted her.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

Do they get worse? Of course.

What happens to domestic violence, crime, suicide rates, healthcare quality/availability/funding etc with 30%+ unemployment and a potential depression as is being discussed?

Don't dodge.

Answer.

All are considerations that are secondary to a pandemic.

Infectious diseases without a vaccine come first.

Reasonable people know this. All you're doing to being a toady for Trump when that's not his primary focus. It's stock prices and reelection.

• Thumbs Down 2

28 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Which hat were you wearing when you typed this? 

9483DA1C-FD2C-4DFA-A496-8F0825CAE36D.jpeg

4A3137DF-34F2-45AE-A058-E8F2E8B94FC7.jpeg

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Again, liar bot, learn to read the proper posts.

You don't determine for me what are "proper posts".

You are a truly weird guy.

I'm guessing that you are no longer employed by DEO. Because due to the volume of your posting in recent weeks this site is obviously the center of your life and use of a government work computer would be unethical. Before you point to the number of posts I have, it amounts to less than 10 posts per day on average.  In your latest avatar, you are over double that and I'd happily wager in recent weeks you are often well beyond that. Morning, noon, night. 

If you want to believe that Trump cares about nothing other than himself, then great.  It is, in fact, not provable.

If you want to believe that total economic catastrophe could not create a situation worse than a pandemic with a low fatality rate, then do so.  Why should we consider the impacts of domestic violence, increased crime, increased suicide rates, lack of funding for insurance and hospitals... right?

Carry on, Andy.

2 hours ago, RedZone said:

When 😢 concha goes "Andy" on us he's getting worked yet again. 

Nothing else here... 

He is kicking the living fucktard out of you fucking boyfriend Andy

Hey conch!....slap the shit out of him with one hand tied behind your back just for the challenge.

🤣