One Month Ago Today: March 13, 2020

15yds4gibberish

Just now, BigDrop said:

He really doesn’t give a shit about anybody other than himself.  Both you and I and every other American mean nothing to him.

As if you have the slightest fucking clue, you imbecile.

You are a pathetic little parrot for DNC taking points.

LMAO

1 minute ago, concha said:

As if you have the slightest fucking clue, you imbecile.

You are a pathetic little parrot for DNC taking points.

LMAO

Human being talking points.  

By the way, the MD governor (a Republican) is a DeMatha graduate.

The Lt, Governor of VA is a DeMatha graduate.

Both are going to do what they feel is best for the citizens of their states.

1 minute ago, BigDrop said:

Human being talking points.  

By the way, the MD governor (a Republican) is a DeMatha graduate.

The Lt, Governor of VA is a DeMatha graduate.

Both are going to do what they feel is best for the citizens of their states.

And I give a rat's ass that they went to DeMatha... why?

Apart from my high school beating their ass at football the one time they met...

12 minutes ago, concha said:

And I give a rat's ass that they went to DeMatha... why?

Apart from my high school beating their ass at football the one time they met...

Shame we disagree so passionately politically because I know your city well-going back forty + years.  I love Cincinnati.

12 hours ago, Horsefly said:

are you sitting by the computer waiting for any thread that mentions trump to pop up?  😂   This attention on trump obviously has you hot and bothered.  

Sitting around waiting for a Trump thread to pop up so he can jump in and not say anything substantive.

It's as if he's channeling zulu.

• Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, he did drag his feet for 6 weeks...if that's what you call "caring" I'll pass bro.

BGW

You can't convince someone that they're not in love.

Trump is a perfect example of battered wives syndrome. He can beat them all day and all night but they will never leave him or stop loving him.

It's a psychological disorder.

When Trump is done he will care about his followers as much as he cared about them before 2016.

Which is not at all.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

11 hours ago, Horsefly said:

THC I'm laughing at you.  

Be careful...that OLD man will skull fuck you. 😀

Skull Fuck

1.the act of grabbing a partner's skull and putting your dick in their mouth, grabbing their skull and holding it still, therefore having sex with their skull.

15 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Be careful...this guy will skull fuck you. 😀

Skull Fuck

1.the act of grabbing a partner's skull and putting your dick in their mouth, grabbing their skull and holding it still, therefore having sex with their skull.

frustration getting to you racist? All the little boys locked up. You don’t have anyone to play with. Ill bet child rapes in your trailer park have dropped since you have been locked inside. 

Still bitching about washing your hands? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

You can't convince someone that they're not in love.

Trump is a perfect example of battered wives syndrome. He can beat them all day and all night but they will never leave him or stop loving him.

It's a psychological disorder.

When Trump is done he will care about his followers as much as he cared about them before 2016.

Which is not at all.

Interesting analogy.  My current working theory is that once/if the spell is broken, it will be something like the decision to go to war in Iraq -- When it's over, nobody will admit to having supported it.

😷😷😷😷😷😷

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Interesting analogy.  My current working theory is that once/if the spell is broken, it will be something like the decision to go to war in Iraq -- When it's over, nobody will admit to having supported it.

😷😷😷😷😷😷

It is going to be a very long 5+ years for you fuckers. I am going to enjoy every single minute of it. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Since, I've pushed back may I be one of those fuckers?

Certainly don't wanna be a fuckee like you and Blue.

FWIW, my misery extends back to Slick Willie, when's my reprieve?

BGW

Nah you aren't one of those fuckers.

No reprive for you. I didnt get one and my misery extends back to Nixon. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Nah you aren't one of those fuckers.

No reprive for you. I didnt get one and my misery extends back to Nixon. 

Thought to claim Nixon but I was too young to understand it all... Parents were going through divorce and I was just a freshman in high school.... tumultuous times, Vietnam Vets were getting shit on everywhere.

BGW

• Like 1

17 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

One month ago today, March 13, IMPOTUS declared a Coronavirus national emergency in a Rose Garden address. NPR went through every promise he made that day, contacting all the groups, and barely any of the promises were fulfilled:  “Rather than a sweeping national campaign of screening, drive-through sample collection and lab testing, [NPR Investigations Team] found a smattering of small pilot projects and aborted efforts.” 

Article here.  Couple highlights

• We were promised drive through testing at Wallmart, Wallgreens, CVS and Target, and so far there are 8 sites in the whole country.
  • We were promised 1700 Google engineers working on a Google website that would integrate screening, testing and test results.  IMPOTUS even took his snarky little swipe: “It’s going to be very quickly done, unlike websites of the past.” But, Google wasn’t even the lead on the project (Verily, sister co was), there were never 1700 working on it, and all we have so far is a small pilot in CA.

gettyimages-1207018407_custom-750481772878223aea78b2fc3dfcf881057c4a50-s700-c85.jpg

During the March 13 news conference, Dr. Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response coordinator, outlined a website that would screen patients, tell them where to receive testing and provide results. No such screening service came to exist.

Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg via Getty Images

to be fair, Trump does not have the tools to manage what he promised and he does not have the self security to have farmed it out. 

21 hours ago, thc6795 said:

DHe cares more than you do. He is out there fighting this virus. You and your bitches are fighting him.

February he scheduled rallies for Pittsburgh and Tampa.  Cancelled because of press about virus.   Bragged about the 8,000 crammed into the Wildwood convention center on 1/28:  

This is after his comments that he made to The NY Times reporter in yesterday’s press conference.

25,000+ dead Americans and he is stopping America’s support of the World Health Association because they don’t agree with him.

25,000+ dead and you still support Trump.