Is Referring to Someone as a "Redskin" racist?

RedZone

23 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I DID (I have never denied it) and I did it to get him off my damn back (hasn't bothered me since)...had enough of him simple as that. Called me every name and others he could find in the  "racist dictionary". 

When he first started posting on the forum/s he turned it into a racial pity party......at that time no one knew what anyone's race/color was or even cared. He still does it TODAY, but he thinks "Redskin" is cute/funny. It's NOT, it wasn't 5 years ago.

That's the truth.

Your only justification of calling anyone the N word is you're a fucking racist.  So stop.

6 minutes ago, Hardcore Troubador said:

I normally don’t comment in threads like this, though I often read them with a mixture of bemusement, curiosity, and trepidation.  

In this case, from what I can glean, the standard now appears to be that you can use what is probably the most racially charged and offensive word in American history whenever you want, “becuz reasons”.

Which is going kick the spice level on this side of the board up to a 3,000,000 on the Scoville scale!

The racist Cajun is just a horrible person

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You got some deep rooted issues that need working out...

Apparently it's a 5 year old itch....

giphy.gif

48 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

At end of day this thread was made so red zone can justify using the Nword cause a poster said redskin

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

It's BULLSHIT!

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, RedZone said:

He still does it TODAY, but he thinks "Redskin" is cute/funny. It's NOT, it wasn't 5 years ago.

That's the truth.

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Of course being a Cajun White Man if I had an Asian girlfriend and I referred to her a "my Chink", "my Charlie",  "my Gook" a couple hundred thousand times here I'd be facing a firing squad......White Man can't get away with that.

It's bullshit!

A firing squad would be to quick and not painful enough 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Certain terms can be terms of endearment or friendship based on how they are used and cultural considerations.

My ex (a Latina of European, African and Native American heritage) and I are the best of friends, and have from early on called each other by nicknames.  She calls me "Gringo" and I call her "Negra".  She is brown-skinned and "negro" and "negra" are used in Latin America as terms of endearment regardless of skintone.  For example, a man could call his blonde and light-skinned wife "Negra" like saying "Dear" or "Honey" here in the US.

I imagine that is what DD is doing but I'd leave it to him to confirm.

Cajun is obviously trying to justify his own abhorrent racist behavior.  He has not only called DD a n***** (and is completely unrepentant), but has said he thinks the word is justifiable "when needed".  He also has issues with inter-racial marriage.

You can draw your own conclusions as to my thoughts about him.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Of course being a Cajun White Man if I had an Asian girlfriend and I referred to her a "my Chink", "my Charlie",  "my Gook" a couple hundred thousand times here I'd be facing a firing squad......White Man can't get away with that.

It's bullshit!

My Chink sent me the coolest link.....My Charlie cooks the best rice.

GTF out of here with that.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Really had to scrape the bottom to get a decent thread going, huh BlogBoy?

bgw

What makes you think he's near a bottom ???

He's just gonna keep on diggin'...

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

My Chink sent me the coolest link.....My Charlie cooks the best rice.

👀....see ?

24 minutes ago, concha said:

My ex (a Latina of European, African and Native American heritage) and I are the best of friends, and have from early on called each other by nicknames.  She calls me "Gringo" and I call her "Negra"

So your cute little bedroon name is Gringo Concha.

I really don't give a fuck. 

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Good call...mother nature will water it in tomorrow for you...mowing then grub ex for me today.

FWIW.... I swear by Milorganite to fertilize..that shit is the bomb!

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I got to fertilize the lawn and mulch the backyard I don’t got any more time to waste on that fool

I used to be an idiot that fertilized my lawn too...🤣

talk about a waste...🤷‍♂️

I'm not gonna even cut the back lawn, until the meadow goes full buttercup (I'm guessing with this weeks rain)...

You guys don't know what you are missing...😉

PS: I'll post a pic when they pop LOL.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Troll said:

I used to be an idiot that fertilized my lawn too...🤣

talk about a waste...🤷‍♂️

I'm not gonna even cut the back lawn, until the meadow goes full buttercup (I'm guessing with this weeks rain)...

You guys don't know what you are missing...😉

PS: I'll post a pic when they pop LOL.

Its a waste if you follow the Scotts 4 step program...never ever fertilize until May/June unless you go organic with Milorganite

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You might wanna back off on this topic... maybe just delete those posts.

Pretty much screams "indictment".

Then get some sensitivity training.

You're very fucking welcome,

bgw

This is referring to a thread  a few years back asking was Redskin racist.  I said it was and many here said no it isn't.  And 1 claimed they called themselves Redskin.  I said go ask a Native American.  Many referenced the Washington  Redskins.  Then I said they must be right it's not offensive I called my girl a Redskin and she wasn't  pissed at all😎so they must be right.  And thus it was Born.  Now ask if calling me a Nigg## is racist, against inter-racial relationships, said there were NFL WRs on every corner and threaten to injur black teenagers listening to loud music. Goobers can't  do better. 

White men can't get away with Shait.  Like unjust criminal Laws, employment discrimination, running every branch of The Government.  😎 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

This is referring to a thread  a few years back asking was Redskin racist.  I said it was and many here said no it isn't.  And 1 claimed they called themselves Redskin.  I said go ask a Native American.  Many referenced the Washington  Redskins.  Then I said they must be right it's not offensive I called my girl a Redskin and she wasn't  pissed at all😎so they must be right.  And thus it was Born.  Now ask if calling me a Nigg## is racist, against inter-racial relationships, said there were NFL WRs on every corner and threaten to injury black teenagers listening to loud music. Goobers can't  do better. 

White men can't get away with Shait.  Like unjust criminal Laws, employment discrimination, running every branch of The Government.  😎 

So, I just walked into a room over an old argument?

Lets just put it this way, granted the use of any derogatory term used to demean, belittle, minimize or humiliate is offensive. 

Add the use of the word “retard”, I see that thrown out there from time to time... a lot of this shit belongs in a fucking museum with the Klan, Nazi and Confederate bullshit to remind us of how shitty we are to each other. 

I’m pretty sure I left some things out....

bgw

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

And thus it was Born.  Now ask if calling me a Nigg## is racist, against inter-racial relationships, said there were NFL WRs on every corner and threaten to injury black teenagers listening to loud music. Goobers can't  do better. 

W

You are a damn liar.

1-I said a bad bad word (that's true). I don't know what you are truly.......I know you are a racial agitator. That's a FACT

2-If you want to marry a "Redskin" knock yourself out.....I don't approve of it. In the perfect world maybe, good luck with that.Maybe you will have "Redskin children" to brag/joke about or something. It's all in fun, right!

3-Never said anything about NFL WRs being on every corner. I don't even know what that's about, but you needed filler, I get it.

4-I will not expose my children to "gangster gonna kill this nigga and fuck this whore and etc" coming out of concert speakers in a fucking automobile....can you dig it? They were not teenagers either. AND, of course as MAD as I was that day I've never hurt anyone. So spare me the fucking drama.

You got anything else????

Should I now list the 101,000 times you've degraded the Native American Woman? You are full of shit!

• Thumbs Down 1