Is Referring to Someone as a "Redskin" racist?

RedZone

1 minute ago, RedZone said:

You are a damn liar.

1-I said a bad bad word. I don't know what you are truly.......I know you are a racial agitator. That's a FACT

2-If you want to marry a "Redskin" knock yourself out.....I don't approve of it. In the perfect world maybe, good luck with that.Maybe you will have "Redskin children" to brag/joke about or something. It's all in fun, right!

3-Never said anything about NFL WRs being on every corner. I don't even know what that's about, but you needed filler, I get it.

4-I will not expose my children to "gangster gonna kill this nigga and fuck this whore and etc" coming out of concert speakers in an fucking automobile....can you dig it? They were not teenagers either. AND, of course as MAD as I was that day I've never hurt anyone. So spare me the fucking drama.

You got anything else????

Should I now list the 101,000 times you've degraded the Native American Woman? You are full of shit!

You're a lying punk bitch, who is very lucky he can hide behind a keyboard.

Fucking Racist bitch kill yourself. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, RedZone said:

You are a damn liar.

1-I said a bad bad word (that's true). I don't know what you are truly.......I know you are a racial agitator. That's a FACT

2-If you want to marry a "Redskin" knock yourself out.....I don't approve of it. In the perfect world maybe, good luck with that.Maybe you will have "Redskin children" to brag/joke about or something. It's all in fun, right!

3-Never said anything about NFL WRs being on every corner. I don't even know what that's about, but you needed filler, I get it.

4-I will not expose my children to "gangster gonna kill this nigga and fuck this whore and etc" coming out of concert speakers in a fucking automobile....can you dig it? They were not teenagers either. AND, of course as MAD as I was that day I've never hurt anyone. So spare me the fucking drama.

Should I now list the 101,000 times you've degraded the Native American Woman? You are full of shit!

Fuck You! And never ever address me.  Unless you are within a 6ft radius of operation so I can physically Express to you why you should never call another Black Man a Nigger.  You know the hard R that you use.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Is the "Redskin" some kind of trophy to you, double-talk d?

So, who said she was a Native American? Maybe he has, I dont know. I know all my life black women who had a lighter color were referred to, at least the black people Ive been around as things like "Redbone, Redskin. etc.. Never an issue with them.

So....if she is OK with with it, why should your COONASS care? None of your fucking business.

Carry on.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

You are a damn liar.

1-I said a bad bad word (that's true). I don't know what you are truly.......I know you are a racial agitator. That's a FACT

4-I will not expose my children to "gangster gonna kill this nigga and fuck this whore and etc" coming out of concert speakers in a fucking automobile....can you dig it? They were not teenagers either. AND, of course as MAD as I was that day I've never hurt anyone. So spare me the fucking drama.

7A4E0D7F-7F14-4892-AB23-B06180E85F13.gif

74589903-4585-41F4-91FD-169B750643E2.gif

6 minutes ago, rockinl said:

So,  who said she was a Native American?

He has. Many many times. Just ask him. 

Not really the point though. 

He owns a Redskin. 

Been posting on the boards 15 years may have mentioned my wife 20 times. I refer to her as "wife".  Go figure... 

17 minutes ago, rockinl said:

So, who said she was a Native American? Maybe he has, I dont know. I know all my life black women who had a lighter color were referred to, at least the black people Ive been around as things like "Redbone, Redskin. etc.. Never an issue with them.

So....if she is OK with with it, why should your COONASS care? None of your fucking business.

Carry on.

Dont forget High Yella  too warrior 🤣 I do love tapping some Redbone ass.  I got a feeling Goober bout to go all racist again.  🤣

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Is she OK with your little boy fetish?

This is like a pedophile giving lectures to a teacher that screamed at a student.  🤣  For the record about 15 guys on here current or former know us both.  They all know her name and she is not called a Redskin 😎.  It's because of that stupid thread of people defending the term.  Hell she gets a kick out of it if I mention it.  Matter of fact I think I will.  

Hail to the Redskins.  I expect Cooter to attack D.C. by midnight.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I don't play well with others.  This MOFO  called me a NIGGER is upset and claims that a White Man can't get away with shait.  Got him all fired up and his neck redder than an ember.😎   Well lets see who can really get away with racist things.   

But yep I am all anti Native American and the Focus of David Duke Jr. 🤣

Legislate your Damn self before offering me any GotDamn Tutelage. 

Village seal of Whitesboro, New York, which depicts a white man with his hand around the neck of a Native American man.

And This 

The Use of Native American Images, Mottos, and Nicknames as ...

And this 

Super Bowl 2020: Kansas City Chiefs' racist “Arrowhead Chop” has ...

10 Racist Advertisements Featuring Native Americans

image.jpeg.e1707ccdcb034155660be008c345f60f.jpeg

• Thanks 2