Trump the coward

noonereal

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Thieves? Ok sport. Easier to just say ur scuuuurd.

Look, you must fall into one of two categories since you support unreservedly, the most corrupt President the USA has had in at least the last 100 years, if not ever.

Given that fact, either you are corrupt (birds of a feather and all that), or you are a fool. Either way, I would not waste my time gambling with you; for if you are a fool I don't want to take your money and if you are corrupt, I don't want to be cheated by you. 

Nooner it is a pathetic trait to come and complain publicly about the same person everyday. Ok you hate his guts. Who are you trying to get on board? The never trumpers will hate him no matter what, and his supporters will support him. 

You are wasting your passion here.  You need to be out in the streets with your pussy hat on screaming Orange Man Bad at the pickup trucks that drive by. 

Doing it on here every single day just looks like some high school girl who got dumped and is mean posting about their ex. Give it a rest. Vote for Joe-Vid 19 in November and go about your business 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Look, you must fall into one of two categories since you support unreservedly, the most corrupt President the USA has had in at least the last 100 years, if not ever.

Given that fact, either you are corrupt (birds of a feather and all that), or you are a fool. Either way, I would not waste my time gambling with you; for if you are a fool I don't want to take your money and if you are corrupt, I don't want to be cheated by you. 

You fall into one category for never giving Trump a chance. That is the group of ignorant fucks.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

You must then fall into one of two categories (a) are a stupid fuck gullible-sheep that can't think for himself AND won't accept that the media and left are a bunch of lying, unethical, treasonous, fascist, immoral shitbags hell bend on taking down OUR President and fundamentally changing America, or (b) you do realize the aforementioned and you simply don't care and are on board with it which speaks volumes about you.  I'm adding a category for you, noon and the rest of the dipshit squad... (c) both

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

Most corrupt president ever? 😂😂😂

Put down the spliff mon..or pass it along already.  You are freaking delusional...pot has ruined your brain....mon!

Go home then...must be sooo much better there then here...see ya!

7 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Considering how high the viewership is for these briefings, so many million people get to see how moronic the ernge guy is. I think it a spectacular move by not the White House, but, the reelect campaign to stop sending him up there to ponder publicly the ignorant ponderings that we have been witnessing. 

We've already seen they have nothing really amazing to run on, so, they've shifted to scorched earth on Biden. Their guy doesn't look good, so, the idea is to make the other guy look worse than the bad we already see in the current guy. To do that, they need duct tape for the ernge guy's mouth and a Chinese finger trap for his thumbs. 

xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Well damn, If Donny would've prefaced with that.... I would sleep better with him having access to the button!!!

But by then even some of the president’s usual allies in conservative media were sounding the alarm, and Mr. Trump later undermined his press secretary’s argument by insisting that his question had been an elaborate prank that he had engineered to trick reporters. ~NY TIMES.

bgw

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Always looking. but I see it's from the NYT. I'll pass. But thanks. 👍

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Nooner it is a pathetic trait to come and complain publicly about the same person everyday. Ok you hate his guts. Who are you trying to get on board? The never trumpers will hate him no matter what, and his supporters will support him. 

You are wasting your passion here.  You need to be out in the streets with your pussy hat on screaming Orange Man Bad at the pickup trucks that drive by. 

Doing it on here every single day just looks like some high school girl who got dumped and is mean posting about their ex. Give it a rest. Vote for Joe-Vid 19 in November and go about your business 

It's ByeDon 2020...aight?

bgw

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

BAHAHAHAHA.... hey HomeSlice don't go out like that... the Times are fairly centrist.

Ahhhh Shit.😁

bgw

Man. I remember (I'm sure that you do as well) when the Times was THE pinnacle of the industry. Not sure what they're going to do with themselves when Trump is gone...that would be in 2025😁

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well damn, If Donny would've prefaced with that.... I would sleep better with him having access to the button!!!

But by then even some of the president’s usual allies in conservative media were sounding the alarm, and Mr. Trump later undermined his press secretary’s argument by insisting that his question had been an elaborate prank that he had engineered to trick reporters. ~NY TIMES.

bgw

Trump, the notorious trickster, at it again with that humor that has become his trademark.    

• Haha 2