Saw a fox poll showing wartime don losing Pennsylvania, Michigan and Florida.

RedZone

4 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Racist, all the polls said he was losing in 2016 too. How did that turn out you racist fuck? 

All the national polls did (and they were right) but not all of the state polls did.

There were a couple of polls in November of 2016 that had Trump narrowly winning Michigan and Pennsylvania. They were the outliers but they did exist.

Trump is not winning a single poll in those states (plus Wisconsin, Arizona, etc.) right now.

• Thumbs Down 2

Emerson College poll today had Trump negative by 9 points on coronavirus, a drop of 10% in a month.  However Biden still held the same 6% lead he did a month ago - he did not capitalize - 48 to 42 percent.  Enthusiasm show Biden 19 points in arrears.  And - by 57-43% - the same voters think Trump will win.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Lol.  Boy are you gonna be disappointed again.   Sad 

That's the problem with you immature trumper's.

You think somebody's going to be sad if trump wins like it's a big win for your pitiful lives

I'll be fine.....trust me.

Everyone I know will be fine. lol

...trump is still one dumb sob. If he does win maybe you will see it in the next four.  Some people are just slower than others.  No shame in that. 

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Trump's victory only proved how sad and empty the lives of his followers are.

If Hillary would've won my reaction would've been relief. I wouldn't have mocked or taunted a single person. There's an old saying that goes something like this: It says a lot about a man whether they, in victory, celebrate with their teammates or lash out at their opposition.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, RedZone said:

That's the problem with you immature trumper's.

You think somebody's going to be sad if trump wins like it's a big win for your pitiful lives

...trump is still one dumb sob. If he does win maybe you will see it in the next four.  Some people are just slower than others.  No shame in that. 

You dumb son of a bitch. No one trusts you. No one gives a shit about your racist ass.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The Guru said:

If Hillary would've won my reaction would've been relief. I wouldn't have mocked or taunted a single person. There's an old saying that goes something like this: It says a lot about a man whether they, in victory, celebrate with their teammates or lash out at their opposition.

The trump cult is just different....just different!

Life must have dealt these people some shitty cards.

10 hours ago, The Guru said:

If Hillary would've won my reaction would've been relief. I wouldn't have mocked or taunted a single person.

It's nice that you only reserve this option... you choose...

...for when you lose. 👍

10 hours ago, The Guru said:

There's an old saying that goes something like this: It says a lot about a man whether they, in victory, celebrate with their teammates or lash out at their opposition.

Yes...and how do your own utterings apply here ? 🤔

giphy.gif