How far do you trust the Government?

Cat_Scratch

She certainly has a huge beef with Anthony Faucci and Robert Gallo. She also makes many huge leaps without evidence or corroboration which are linchpins of science. With that said, her basic premise has some validity. Lord Acton said a long time ago: "Power corrupts, and absolute power tends to corrupt, absolutely."

We have a government/industrial/military/medical complex that largely operates in the shadows. That this represents what the founding fathers envisioned is a massive misstatement. For while they ignored the rights of individuals like me, they did have a vision for America that is not reflective of where we are today. The USA, contrary to popular belief, is far from being the liberal, democratic republic most of us think. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

She certainly has a huge beef with Anthony Faucci and Robert Gallo. She also makes many huge leaps without evidence or corroboration which are linchpins of science. With that said, her basic premise has some validity. Lord Acton said a long time ago: "Power corrupts, and absolute power tends to corrupt, absolutely."

We have a government/industrial/military/medical complex that largely operates in the shadows. That this represents what the founding fathers envisioned is a massive misstatement. For while they ignored the rights of individuals like me, they did have a vision for America that is not reflective of where we are today. The USA, contrary to popular belief, is far from being the liberal, democratic republic most of us think. 

Her leaps without evidence quickly make her very unbelievable as a scientist. She absolutely goes against the current best evidence and consensus in the scientific community by making conspiratorial leaps on the origins of this virus.

What she says about Fauci and his company is probably very true, which is why I've stuck with CIDRAP for my information throughout this pandemic. 

Her main goal is to sell her book and feed what is already a lot of conspiratorial hooplah. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Just as far as I trust her, or an anonymous dude posting conspiracy theories in the gutters of the internet. 

can't vouch for her...🙄

...or the government...😵

But every once in a while, you might find some dudes, who post in the gutters of the internet...

...who are actually alright dudes. 

🤷‍♂️

Just sayin'...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Troll said:

can't vouch for her...🙄

...or the government...😵

But every once in a while, you might find some dudes, who post in the gutters of the internet...

...who are actually alright dudes. 

🤷‍♂️

Just sayin'...

Yes, there is no doubt that there are some alright dudes without faces hanging out in the gutters of the internet driving whatever agendas they want from the shadows. I totally agree.

• Haha 2

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Yes, there is no doubt that there are some alright dudes without faces hanging out in the gutters of the internet driving whatever agendas they want from the shadows. I totally agree.

LOL I knew you would 😆

but I didn't say you had to adopt their thoughts.

And you might find yourself a little off track...

If you are looking at the ones with agendas...  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Troll said:

LOL I knew you would 😆

but I didn't say you had to adopt their thoughts.

And you might find yourself a little off track...

If you are looking at the ones with agendas...  

Yeah, I like to jerk chains a little bit, especially on conspiracy theory stuff. I find it pretty interesting that well over 90 percent of the conspiracy theories that we see circulating,, are mostly right wing anti-establishment based stuff. 

As an aside, literally everyone has an agenda. Whether it's anti government, anti science, anti conspiracy or whatever other anti you can think of. Some of them can be very harmful in critical times though. Operating in that area is where my current agenda resides. 

If we haven't learned a lot from this pandemic, we should have learned the importance of science, and the need for our leaders to have the will to accept mainstream science rather than grasping at fringe stuff. Even if I know sometimes the fringe stuff can be proven correct, the mainstream consensus is where public policy needs to be operating from until the preponderance of evidence leads to something different. 

We should also have learned how limited the government really is in protecting us in a situation like we currently have. That and the will to do so even. 

We should also be starting to understand that we are a society with an economy and not an economy with a society. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Yeah, I like to jerk chains a little bit, especially on conspiracy theory stuff. I find it pretty interesting that well over 90 percent of the conspiracy theories that we see circulating,, are mostly right wing anti-establishment based stuff.

All good, you are usually on point when you jerk chains 😝

But how 's THIS for a conspiracy ???

Why WOULDN'T the left's,use the right's own side,

'against themselves' ? 🤔?

Is all of the ACTUAL stuff happening now....

REALLY 'right wing' ?

Certainly NOT in their ideological base....

And it's not like T didn't 'infiltrate' the right, from the left either.

Since today's menu is "blame the right for it all"...

why not just blame them as well,

...for ushering in the Nwo ?

😵

Easiest way to win....have both sides run on the same 'ticket'....

It will only be the voters that are fighting among themselves

🤷‍♂️

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Troll said:

All good, you are usually on point when you jerk chains 😝

But how 's THIS for a conspiracy ???

Why WOULDN'T the left's,use the right's own side,

'against themselves' ? 🤔?

Is all of the ACTUAL stuff happening now....

REALLY 'right wing' ?

Certainly NOT in their ideological base....

And it's not like T didn't 'infiltrate' the right, from the left either.

Since today's menu is "blame the right for it all"...

why not just blame them as well,

...for ushering in the Nwo ?

😵

Easiest way to win....have both sides run on the same 'ticket'....

It will only be the voters that are fighting among themselves

🤷‍♂️

Idk. Maybe we've seen the right go so far that they've come full circle to the outer fringes of the left. xD 

I'm not really a full on believer in the NWO, even though I understand that there are probably people out there that certainly want to be the Supreme leader of the planet. 

The funny thing is, as Americans, we always have fancied ourselves as the leaders of the world, but, inside of 4 years I think a lot of minds have changed away from that. Maybe we were, and maybe we weren't, but, as of now imo, we aren't. And, if we aren't careful it will be China. Might already be. 

We're too divided and our current leaders are too self absorbed to do anything about it. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 3

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Idk. Maybe we've seen the right go so far that they've come full circle to the outer fringes of the left. xD 

I'm not really a full on believer in the NWO, even though I understand that there are probably people out there that certainly want to be the Supreme leader of the planet. 

The funny thing is, as Americans, we always have fancied ourselves as the leaders of the world, but, inside of 4 years I think a lot of minds have changed away from that. Maybe we were, and maybe we weren't, but, as of now imo, we aren't. And, if we aren't careful it will be China. Might already be. 

We're too divided and our current leaders are too self absorbed to do anything about it. 

Greed can be a dangerous thing.

Sometimes Switzerland, and their tetons, draw me away...

Modeller: M. | Models: M.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The funny thing is, as Americans, we always have fancied ourselves as the leaders of the world, but, inside of 4 years I think a lot of minds have changed away from that. ...

Remember how, in all those alien invasion movies we grew up watching like Independence Day, it was always the American Federal Government that took the lead, figured out what to do, and  saved the world?  That's not a plausible ending anymore.  Maybe it would be China, or Germany, or New Zealand, or a state governor, but not the US Federal Gov't...

😷👽😷

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Remember how, in all those alien invasion movies we grew up watching like Independence Day, it was always the American Federal Government that took the lead, figured out what to do, and  saved the world?  That's not a plausible ending anymore.  Maybe it would be China, or Germany, or New Zealand, or a state governor, but not the US Federal Gov't...

😷👽😷

Unfortunately, I have to agree...we clearly have made asses out of ourselves to the world.

bgw

• Like 1

Interesting that the original video has been taken down by someone, presumably the uploader at YouTube or YouTube themselves. That just happened in the last hour or so. 

It says something about violating terms of service. I didn't pay attention to who uploaded the video to YouTube, so, unless there was copyright infringement, I'm curious as to what violation there was.

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Interesting that the original video has been taken down by someone, presumably the uploader at YouTube or YouTube themselves. That just happened in the last hour or so. 

It says something about violating terms of service. I didn't pay attention to who uploaded the video to YouTube, so, unless there was copyright infringement, I'm curious as to what violation there was.

YouTube deleted because....they can. It wasn't a video bashing Trump or licking Obama's balls. It had to go.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

YouTube deleted because....they can. It wasn't a video bashing Trump or licking Obama's balls. It had to go.

Lol. I don't think that's it. They let a lot of stuff that I think to be straight up bullshit circulate on there for days and weeks sometimes. 

42 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Yeah, the video that CatScratch posted here was probably a copycat poster and got reported for that. Probably also was not the owner of the material. There's 3 more versions of it on there right now. Chances are, none of them own the material. 

Screenshot_20200506-202415_YouTube.thumb.jpg.cec17b806135b8494bc1205a569c86d5.jpg

In case there is anyone that hasn't went and investigated the lady in the video for themselves and just automatically thought she was probably some extra special whistle-blower type because she's speaking to something that you "want" to believe because it feeds into something you believe already on slim to no evidence...

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2011-11-22-chi-covering-the-stunning-fall-of-judy-mikovits-20111122-story.html

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/scientist-vaccine-jailed/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judy_Mikovits

https://medium.com/charlatanwatch/judy-mikovits-charlatanwatch-74cf4d103317

https://respectfulinsolence.com/2020/05/06/judy-mikovits-pandemic

• Haha 2

If you have been following stories in recent years of scientists and researchers who make discoveries that are threatening to the Deep State and the bottom line of Big Pharma, you will have seen the pattern before. Those doctors are often ‘persuaded’ to recant their studies, offered bribes or other benefits to distance themselves from or even destroy their data, and even threatened with jail time or, if a legal case is too difficult to fabricate against them, they may simply be killed.

Such is the tale of molecular biologist Judy A. Mikovits, PhD, in the disturbing true story first detailed in this Natural News article that included the video below of how she was thrown in prison for research that led to the discovery that deadly retroviruses have been transmitted to twenty-five million Americans through human vaccines … It was not long after the implications from the paper became clear and the Deep State saw the threat that was being posed to the vaccine industry that their powerful mechanisms of cover-up, obfuscation, and deception were activated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

In case there is anyone that hasn't went and investigated the lady in the video for themselves and just automatically thought she was probably some extra special whistle-blower type because she's speaking to something that you "want" to believe because it feeds into something you believe already on slim to no evidence...

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-2011-11-22-chi-covering-the-stunning-fall-of-judy-mikovits-20111122-story.html

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/scientist-vaccine-jailed/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judy_Mikovits

https://medium.com/charlatanwatch/judy-mikovits-charlatanwatch-74cf4d103317

https://respectfulinsolence.com/2020/05/06/judy-mikovits-pandemic

PISS POOR references....

You just about proved his point if Snopes and wiki are on board with the BS....

3 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

If you have been following stories in recent years of scientists and researchers who make discoveries that are threatening to the Deep State and the bottom line of Big Pharma, you will have seen the pattern before.

This is one of those Mission impossible videos...

"tape will self destruct in 5 seconds LOL" 😆

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Dr. Fauci owns a number of vaccine patents, including one that is being trialed to fight coronavirus by some of America's biggest vaccine manufacturers. 

just a good footnote about the 'gold rush' on vaccines....

once they put that law in place that most are still unfamiliar with...

fagetaboudit...everybody wants in.

more lucrative than computer software

apparently...

14 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

If you have been following stories in recent years of scientists and researchers who make discoveries that are threatening to the Deep State and the bottom line of Big Pharma, you will have seen the pattern before. Those doctors are often ‘persuaded’ to recant their studies, offered bribes or other benefits to distance themselves from or even destroy their data, and even threatened with jail time or, if a legal case is too difficult to fabricate against them, they may simply be killed.

Such is the tale of molecular biologist Judy A. Mikovits, PhD, in the disturbing true story first detailed in this Natural News article that included the video below of how she was thrown in prison for research that led to the discovery that deadly retroviruses have been transmitted to twenty-five million Americans through human vaccines … It was not long after the implications from the paper became clear and the Deep State saw the threat that was being posed to the vaccine industry that their powerful mechanisms of cover-up, obfuscation, and deception were activated.

So Fauci and partner shuts down Mikovits during the HIV vaccine research and comes up with a patent to treat HIV. Something is rotten in Denmark.