17 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Congrats to Chop on his recent offer from Southern! #GeauxJags #essential

Career stats at The USA Academy:

0 games

0 receptions

0 yards

0 touchdowns

0 diplomas

Hopefully he is a graduate of an another, actual school so he can take advantage of his offer.  Otherwise he's been completely screwed by Kenyatta Watson.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

They meaning the kids aren't anywhere but at their homes. but yeah that is Wetumpka , AL home to Double D and his varying online ventures including USAA.  You saw the Atl crew at the Krog Tunnel demo shoot in Atlanta last Saturday.. beyond those kids there isn't much evidence there are others.. The mailbox and dumpsterer lot is a bit north east of town in and area called holtville.. cue  @BUFORDGAWOLVES with his thing ..lol

598457936_Screenshot2020-05-08at12_01_43PM.thumb.png.23508ce7291c5ea7bef3777d92abb379.png

694928924_Screenshot2020-05-08at12_04_30PM.png.74faf94e2797e42e1b02bc0306703d85.png

Hell, I might just roll out Saturday morning, go check out the crater, take in the sights. 

Tour the ....

bgw

B6DB6323-B298-494E-9352-5EBA4ED48787.png

1 hour ago, CODBEARD said:

boom town.. I am sure the USAA ballers will have a blast there.nevermind they told him no but he is going to call them out in his tell all book .lol

1444444194_Screenshot2020-05-08at11_41_14AM.thumb.png.00cfbeb819848ef0b162baf00ee4cafa.png378591796_Screenshot2020-05-08at11_47_11AM.png.f90a3ad2dd3c5ca0af80e8820c129fda.png

So, the tell all is coming one day ....

In other words - STAND BY.

3E3E51B9-70AE-4813-876E-711C0FD8AFB3.png

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

Looks like someone else beat Double D ( aka Ironman)  to the Credit Avengers idea.. He should take notice on how to properly set up an online service and seem somewhat legitimate but that would take a financial investment that he seems not willing or able to do. Any investors out there?  A mailbox to an empty lot with a dumpster and logo hats with shades only go so far.. lol

https://thecreditavengers.org/

Rut roe! Seems there is a problem at World Headquarters better call in Disaster Avengers and level the place before "they" come ....

https://www.facebook.com/creditavengers/

Top of the stairs door on left.. lol

557773543_Screenshot2020-05-08at9_30_38AM.thumb.png.e169f994861050497339cf03d4d3ce78.png

Do they do automotive body work as well?Looks like they fix “dents” too!

6AFE9DE5-9228-45CD-B7EB-26A1AB3B2B41.jpeg

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I want that book autographed by Dubble D!

bgw

Lol @HawgGoneIt I just thought about it, if you think about it GSB invited Dusty on here probably talking good about us saying we’re a great forum and that we got a lot of active users, 

so he comes on here daily probably, wanting to talk to us and all he sees is us shitting on him 24/7

granted he reaped what he sowed 

but I just think it’s hilarious 😂 every one rips on him daily and he’s probably reading every last word 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Lol @HawgGoneIt I just thought about it, if you think about it GSB invited Dusty on here probably talking good about us saying we’re a great forum and that we got a lot of active users, 

so he comes on here daily probably, wanting to talk to us and all he sees is us shitting on him 24/7

granted he reaped what he sowed 

but I just think it’s hilarious 😂 every one rips on him daily and he’s probably reading every last word 

Yeah, the guy has been catching a lot of hell. Idk how I feel about it, but, it's a forum where grown folks talk and there is a lot worse on here than the stuff about Dusty. 

If he wanted adoration and smoke blown up his ass, I guarantee you a couple of things...

One, he is in the wrong business. Football folks and all sports in general, coaches and managers catch a lot of hell. 

Two, this is the wrong place to come half stepping if you are looking for adoration and smoke blown up your ass. Get the school and team built and I'm guessing folks start viewing him in a little different light. 

This is good training for his future as a sports academy leader. If he can't handle this little ribbing in here, he ain't gonna make it as what he's trying to be, and that's a fact. 

• Like 2