"chaotic disaster"

noonereal

Like him or not, Obie is on the money in talking about Trump's response to this pandemic.

"It has been an absolute chaotic disaster when that mindset -- of 'what's in it for me' and 'to heck with everybody else' -- when that mindset is operationalized in our government."

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 5

7 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Like him or not, Obie is on the money in talking about Trump's response to this pandemic.

His response was don’t go to Chinatown on February 29th. His response was let’s hurry up and order more medical supplies that Obama never refilled when he botched the 09 Pandemic. His response was let’s sign a bipartisan bill to help small business and laid off workers. 

Your response is to watch Maddow and scream at the sky 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, noonereal said:

"It has been an absolute chaotic disaster when that mindset -- of 'what's in it for me' and 'to heck with everybody else' -- when that mindset is operationalized in our government."

You and that article are a fucking JOKE. Ofuckma will go down as the most corrupt President ever, and your badge of honor will be that you were a cheerleader for that POS. Enjoy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Obama was an Anti American Muslim Kenyan terrorist who tried to destroy this country but we were too resilient. We survived his onslaught and will need at least one more Trump Presidency to undo the damage he caused. Then to give us some comfort room, 2 terms of Pence, and 2 terms of another Trump to be named at a later date 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

Hey Nooner, maybe you can answer this one (as no one else seems to be able to).... 

The big O put a Moratorium on this exact type of covid medical research lab testing (as China Wuhan's lab) late in 2014, and pulled all the US funding for 2015....as in his view/words this type of testing was considered too dangerous given the recent (and possible future) lack of proper containment from these labs...

Given many in the US government are blaming a possible release from the China lab, why is O not getting any kudos for what could be held as a smart executive decision in hindsight ?

🤔🤔🤔

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Troll said:

Hey Nooner, maybe you can answer this one (as no one else seems to be able to).... 

The big O put a Moratorium on this exact type of covid medical research lab testing (as China Wuhan's lab) late in 2014, and pulled all the funding for 2015....as in his view/words this type of testing was considered too dangerous given the recent (and possible future) lack of proper containment from these labs...

Given many in the US government are blaming a possible release from the China lab, why is O not getting any kudos for what could be held as a smart executive decision in hindsight ?

🤔🤔🤔

Didn't the BIG O have a Pandemic team in place to deal with PANDEMICS??...I wonder what happened to that team or concept of having a team in place just in case of such an emergency?... humm...it would have been nice if Trump didn't know better and disband the Counsel....😔

"...15 cases soon to be down to zero"....DJT

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Didn't the BIG O have a Pandemic team in place to deal with PANDEMICS??...I wonder what happened to that team or concept of having a team in place just in case of such an emergency?... humm...it would have been nice if Trump didn't know better and disband the Counsel....😔

Iona trailer crying again

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

YES O had a team in place.....

He also had lab research, funding, and testing in place....that he put a moratorium on.

We know what happened to the "pandemic team"  and you can blame T if you like...

BUT...

1) What happened to our lab research scientists and where did they go ? 

2) What person ran that whole show, and 3) what did he do with the rest of that unspent taxpayer money from 2014 ???

FIRST ONE to get the right answers gets a cookie !

giphy.gif

easy as 1)____________  2)___________ 3)______________

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

..^ moron with another worthless post once again...maybe one day she won't post like a 6th grade Dutchgirl...🙄

Awww poor lil ❄ getting her flannel undies in a bunch? So soft and emotional lately. Barn dance cancelled for social distancing? Missed that chance to hook up with your cousin?😂😂😂

5 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Awww poor lil ❄ getting her flannel undies in a bunch? So soft and emotional lately. Barn dance cancelled for social distancing? Missed that chance to hook up with your cousin?😂😂😂

and you're getting dumber by the post mam...no joke...maybe one day you'll post something worth reading??...I'm sure the others here are tired of the teenage girl act you got going on here ^...🤡

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Troll said:

This question is nothing but a logical fallacy in defense of Trump... which demands defense of Obie. 

silly 

asking me, more silly, as I am no fan boy of Obie. I think he was a poor president. The OP was confined to one statement Obie made which is on the money. 

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

and you're getting dumber by the post mam...no joke...maybe one day you'll post something worth reading??...I'm sure the others here are tired of the teenage girl act you got going on here ^...🤡

This is all this guy does!  My goodness if it’s not some dumbass thing about your hair he’s yapping on about some damn pizza bet.  

and people wonder why many think the right is filled with dipsh-ts , this is why!  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, noonereal said:

This question is nothing but a logical fallacy in defense of Trump...

Not refering to the fact that T's admin reinstated the research, and certainly not defending that action either...

You seem to have some reservations and fears on the topic. How come?

Just a discussion of facts and points...

we've already moved past the original question tho...so why don't you just try for a cookie instead?

9 hours ago, Troll said:

YES O had a team in place.....

He also had lab research, funding, and testing in place....that he put a moratorium on.

BUT...

1) What happened to our lab research scientists and where did they go ? 

2) What person ran that whole show, and 3) what did he do with the rest of that unspent taxpayer money from 2014 ???

FIRST ONE to get the right answers gets a cookie !

giphy.gif

easy as 1)____________  2)___________ 3)______________

Go for it  🤔

....that is if you are not afraid of facts....

On 5/9/2020 at 4:51 PM, Blueliner said:

Ofuckma...

There are people on here who post things that make them look like a 5th grader. And then there are other posts that go a little farther, making the poster look like a 5th grader in the lower 1/3 of the class. Not a bright kid, and looking for attention -- even the other 5th graders feel sorry for the sad effort.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

There are people on here who post things that make them look like a 5th grader. And then there are other posts that go a little farther, making the poster look like a 5th grader in the lower 1/3 of the class. Not a bright kid, and looking for attention -- even the other 5th graders feel sorry for the sad effort.

You just described libs on here perfectly...Thank you.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Apparently, according to your observation, my disdain for the lying, unethical, immoral, power hungry, life and nation ruining left/media has reduced me to lower half of a fifth grade class. I'm extremely hurt that you'd feel that way about me. 

But ….As I always say when I try to control things out of my control....it is what it is. Translation: IDGAF. Whew...I feel better now🤣. But by all means, continue to focus on me while YOUR party and the media continue to destroy our nation. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Apparently, according to your observation, my disdain for the lying, unethical, immoral, power hungry, life and nation ruining left/media has reduced me to lower half of a fifth grade class. I'm extremely hurt that you'd feel that way about me. 

But ….As I always say when I try to control things out of my control....it is what it is. Translation: IDGAF. Whew...I feel better now🤣. But by all means, continue to focus on me while YOUR party and the media continue to destroy our nation. 

BL....some people are beyond help..the wheels are in motion..Obama and Co. Are going down..who cares what someone on a HSFB says..its not reality to them.  Barr and co. Will set things right and the Dems will be out of power for a looooong time ..then sit back and enjoy brother.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

BL....some people are beyond help..the wheels are in motion..Obama and Co. Are going down..who cares what someone on a HSFB says..its not reality to them.  Barr and co. Will set things right and the Dems will be out of power for a looooong time ..then sit back and enjoy brother.

Exactly. These people are disgusting. Seriously. I used to be one of them until they ruined my state (CA). Then I began to wake the fuck up over the years and realized that I've been taken for a ride. Not gonna happen again believe you me. Now Newsom is trying to rig the special CA25th election where the GOP candidate is bitch-slapping everyone else, and will win going away if he doesn't do something. The left is garbage. They suck. They need a LOOOOOONG timeout to reflect upon what they've done to our country. I can see the dems losing everything. THAT needs to happen. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

That’s what you all said about Hilary, she’s going down and lock her up.  They won’t do squat to BO

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1