SFA Player (Oregon Signee) Charged With Attempted Murder

eaglesinsider

4 minutes ago, CODBEARD said:

Isn't this the kid that got kicked out of St Johns that SFA took in?  He is a PG County kid not Baltimore... Guess Biff, Jesus and love couldn't save him..shame.. also a shame there is no filter at SFA as to who they let in there..

There's some pretty interesting stuff about him on twitter right now. Pretty compelling evidence he scammed a kid out of his gear from the All-American game. He agreed to sell it, kid paid him and then Hill blocked him on all social and never sent it.

Mario Cristobal just said that Hill "had already been informed earlier this spring that he would not be a part of the Oregon football program." Obviously some big time character concerns. Schools don't just walk away from a 4-star who already signed an LOI.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Damn, lost my bet. I had under an hour on when your pathetic ass would chime in with every crime ever committed anywhere to try to clean up Poggi's shit. Be better next time.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Did you just say kids will be kids and post a link of a completely unrelated crime  because one of your boyfriend’s star players is locked up on attempted murder charges? Newsflash, normal “kids” don’t try to kill other people you fucking wack job. Eventually you’ll have to admit that Biffs entire “saving the kids from the streets” message is bullshit. It’s unreal that you’re willing to make yourself look like a POS to defend a program that does nothing for you. 🤡  

• Thanks 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Did you just say kids will be kids and post a link of a completely unrelated crime  because one of your boyfriend’s star players is locked up on attempted murder charges? Newsflash, normal “kids” don’t try to kill other people you fucking wack job. Eventually you’ll have to admit that Biffs entire “saving the kids from the streets” message is bullshit. It’s unreal that you’re willing to make yourself look like a POS to defend a program that does nothing for you. 🤡  

Oh he gets a that check from Biff you can bet on that. 

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, CODBEARD said:

Isn't this the kid that got kicked out of St Johns that SFA took in?  He is a PG County kid not Baltimore... Guess Biff, Jesus and love couldn't save him..shame.. also a shame there is no filter at SFA as to who they let in there..

SFA did wonders for him...took in a drug user/dealer and turned him into a murderous thug. Did get him a scholarship to the University of Jessup though. But they don't care...he's used up his eligibility.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Kids will be kids....

2 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Did you just say kids will be kids...It’s unreal that you’re willing to make yourself look like a POS to defend a program that does nothing for you. 🤡  

Ah yes, and as Terrell Pryor was once quoted, "Not everybody is the perfect person in the world. Everybody does -- kills people, murders people..."

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

He’ll never admit shit.  Just ponder who you’re dealing with.  This pretty much nails it.

• Thanks 3
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

There is something seriously wrong with gardenball. 

Been saying it for years. 

He makes me sick. 

• Thanks 3

All this over a girl it sounds like. Also this incredible detail: 

After obtaining a search warrant for the residence in Temple Hills, per the document, detectives found a hidden compartment in a closet in Hill’s bedroom. Behind pieces of mail sent to him from the Oregon football program, a Glock handgun was discovered that was “loaded with an extended magazine with [22] .40 caliber rounds of ammunition.”

Two other guns were said to have been found at Hill’s residence, and the caliber of the gun found in the closet matched the caliber of a casing discovered at the crime scene. Seven casings in all were recovered there, and two shots allegedly struck the target’s home.

Thankfully for his intended target it looks like he literally couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2020/05/20/luke-hill-former-st-johns-football-player-charged-attempted-murder/

• Thanks 1

I was going to post days ago when first saw this it was probably over a female. Sad. We live in an oversexualized society and at that age many are not ready for the responsibilities and  emotions that come with sex. Positive outlook no one was killed but this kid needs a few years behind bars to think about his actions and get rehabilitated. No female is worth throwing your life away...…… 

On 5/20/2020 at 10:53 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

Always hate when a kid screws up their future like that. It could happen at pretty much any school honestly.

Mentioning the kids name got me two weeks on another site. Wasn’t malicious. Somebody from cc had brought up a Marietta guy from the 70s in the news for robbery making fun and I said all schools have kids/alums make bad decisions, see Grump (used actual name). 

BANG! Suspension. Moral of the story? As a mod tis ok for you and your’n to speak ill of others but not ok for others to speak ill of you and your’n. 

Discussion on it over there today as one mod tried suspending another for 30 days.

Fucking douche canoe.

12 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Mentioning the kids name got me two weeks on another site. Wasn’t malicious. Somebody from cc had brought up a Marietta guy from the 70s in the news for robbery making fun and I said all schools have kids/alums make bad decisions, see Grump (used actual name). 

BANG! Suspension. Moral of the story? As a mod tis ok for you and your’n to speak ill of others but not ok for others to speak ill of you and your’n. 

Discussion on it over there today as one mod tried suspending another for 30 days.

Fucking douche canoe.

We should be trying to protect minors. If they aren't mentioning the kids name in the newspaper, we probably shouldn't be doing it on here. 

Idk. I can see both sides of it. I've gotten to where we see people trying to talk kids up and make them a "brand" or something, but, then they can't handle it when the kid screws up and that gets talked about. I think a lot of us have been or can be guilty of that sometimes. Especially if it's personal in some way. 

Just a few years back Colquitt County had a kid with a lot of promise and bright future name of "Grump" Jones that shot a man in the leg who died en route to the hospital. We had been bragging on the kid's ability to tote the rock, so, when the other shoe dropped and he broke the law, I didn't try to censor or cover it up. I may have been the one to break the story on the national board honestly. 

On the otherhand, if it's something not in the news, and hearsay or things of that nature, we shouldn't probably be dragging a kid's name through the mud when it could potentially hurt their future in way of potential scholarships and etc.  

Does any of that make any sense as to how I'm trying to view it and keep an even keel about it? Idk if it does or not.

In my own personal opinion... We just should try to do the best we can to protect all the kids whenever we can. Not just online, the internet from trolls or whatever, but mentoring or anything. Any positive contribution in a kids life can make a huge difference for their future, and our collective future. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We should be trying to protect minors. If they aren't mentioning the kids name in the newspaper, we probably shouldn't be doing it on here. 

Idk. I can see both sides of it. I've gotten to where we see people trying to talk kids up and make them a "brand" or something, but, then they can't handle it when the kid screws up and that gets talked about. I think a lot of us have been or can be guilty of that sometimes. Especially if it's personal in some way. 

Just a few years back Colquitt County had a kid with a lot of promise and bright future name of "Grump" Jones that shot a man in the leg who died en route to the hospital. We had been bragging on the kid's ability to tote the rock, so, when the other shoe dropped and he broke the law, I didn't try to censor or cover it up. I may have been the one to break the story on the national board honestly. 

On the otherhand, if it's something not in the news, and hearsay or things of that nature, we shouldn't probably be dragging a kid's name through the mud when it could potentially hurt their future in way of potential scholarships and etc.  

Does any of that make any sense as to how I'm trying to view it and keep an even keel about it? Idk if it does or not.

In my own personal opinion... We just should try to do the best we can to protect all the kids whenever we can. Not just online, the internet from trolls or whatever, but mentoring or anything. Any positive contribution in a kids life can make a huge difference for their future, and our collective future. 

That is who I was talking about and this was after he had been in prison for a spell. I wasn’t dropping a revelation or stating hearsay. The dude was convicted of felonies! At that point, regardless of who they are, they’ve lost all Fucking rights To be protected. 

But because it was hizz’n it was not ok. Now the cc fella making fun of the Marietta alum? No big deal. Business as usual. The level of hypocrisy by one dude is a joke and now other moderators are speaking up about it. 

Seriously, what kind a limp wristEd fuck of a mod tries suspending the privileges of another mod because he didn’t like what was said?!? 

Now some here will copy this and take the bitch route over to the mod and say “look what larry said” like the gutless pricks they are. 

Guaranteed

😂 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

That is who I was talking about and this was after he had been in prison for a spell. I wasn’t dropping a revelation or stating hearsay. The dude was convicted of felonies! At that point, regardless of who they are, they’ve lost all Fucking rights To be protected. 

But because it was hizz’n it was not ok. Now the cc fella making fun of the Marietta alum? No big deal. Business as usual. The level of hypocrisy by one dude is a joke and now other moderators are speaking up about it. 

Seriously, what kind a limp wristEd fuck of a mod tries suspending the privileges of another mod because he didn’t like what was said?!? 

Now some here will copy this and take the bitch route over to the mod and say “look what larry said” like the gutless pricks they are. 

Guaranteed

😂

It's a tough spot for a moderator to be in sometimes. We are fans just like everyone else, so, to that extent, we want to protect our team reputation and etc. That's a natural thing I think. So, then maybe as a mod you realize sometimes that you aren't being as fair or even handed about it as you should be. I try. I can't say I'm always 100% successful. Idk about the guy over where you're talking about. I'd hope he tries anyway. xD

Everyone is different. I try to laugh off negative stuff by taking it and running with it as a joke or something. On the Grump Jones thing, that isn't really a black eye on Colquitt County High even though people try to make it that way. Similar to this thing we are posting in here. I don't blame SFA that they had a kid that took a wrong turn. All the money and help in the world can't stop a kid from fucking up. That's what kids do. Some worse than others. 

Good luck with that other mod. 

• Like 1