Destin here we come

Sweetlarry

Just now, Sweetlarry said:

Ima drink alcoholic beverages with umbrellas and swim with the sharks.

As Red From Shawshank said, “Either get busy Livin’ or get busy dyin’.”

Hoss...you a growed man so I ain't gonna tell ya how to run your life.  But I will tell ya...that PC/Destin area is a bit wary these days.  Y'all be extremely careful.

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Link? 

I use Big John Charters when I'm down there. Capt. Todd is pretty cool, but, I've only ever went offshore with him. Once he put us on amberjack until we just passed out with rubbery arms. Another time he put us on the snapper pretty good. 

They do inshore and offshore. I think the offshore minimum is probably pretty hefty if it's just you and your son though. Pretty big offshore boat, like 50' if I'm not mistaken. 

https://www.beachguide.com/Destin/Fishing/bigjohn

That's a place to start anyway.

• Like 1

On 5/23/2020 at 7:04 AM, Sweetlarry said:

Ima drink alcoholic beverages with umbrellas and swim with the sharks.

As Red From Shawshank said, “Either get busy Livin’ or get busy dyin’.”

Go get busy livin’, bro! I’m going to do the same. In fact, everyone out here is doing the same. Beaches are packed in NorCal (90 degrees and clear) today.and the line of cars going to Tahoe is long. It’s great to see. Have a great Memorial Day! 😎

9 hours ago, noonereal said:

you don't even have the respect to place this in the off topic forum where it belongs, likely don't even know how.... idiot

but

have a nice day! 

I’m having a great day fucktard! The icing on the cake is knowing you’re melting down over everybody living their lives again while you melt about your boy trump in the OT forum. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I’m having a great day fucktard! The icing on the cake is knowing you’re melting down over everybody living their lives again while you melt about your boy trump in the OT forum. 

Dude is such a pussy (SMDH). Afraid of his own shadow and not much smarter. Certainly, not as ethical. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Dude is such a pussy (SMDH). Afraid of his own shadow and not much smarter. Certainly, not as ethical. 

I remember when I talked about the effects of our VFW closing for the virus and he melted down about trying to kill him and his neighbor. 

Oddest thing, but he’s a hoot! 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

I remember when I talked about the effects of our VFW closing for the virus and he melted down about trying to kill him and his neighbor. 

Oddest thing, but he’s a hoot! 

Dude is "out there". He melts down pretty regularly. Hence, today. It's typical. 🤣