Updated Joe-Vid19 numbers

Nolebull813

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

If this was posted in another thread my apologies.  This is the type of fact checking this side of the forum loves.  These numbers are money.  Watch canes spin it like Pat Sajak 😂

03CEC8D1-3CB0-477C-B3DB-8B8BACA174B5.jpeg

C'mon, bull. It's because of density (and Trump)! No other states has large metro areas with subways and people on top of each other 24/7. I mean, the combined population of Atlanta, Dallas, Houston, Miami, Orlando, Cleveland, and Columbus is like what?...27 🙄. It has absolutely nothing to due with the governors and mayors of NY (and Jersey) sending thousands of infected patients back to nursing homes. It doesn't have anything to do with the GA, FL, and TX targeting vulnerable populations for protection. Nothing to see here...

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

If this was posted in another thread my apologies.  This is the type of fact checking this side of the forum loves.  These numbers are money.  Watch canes spin it like Pat Sajak 😂

03CEC8D1-3CB0-477C-B3DB-8B8BACA174B5.jpeg

For Texas you can also thank the major cities for the pandemic response as decision making was decentralized to cities and counties.  Dallas, SA, Austin and Houston aren’t Republican run, BUT the parties work together pretty good.  

56 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

For Texas you can also thank the major cities for the pandemic response as decision making was decentralized to cities and counties.  Dallas, SA, Austin and Houston aren’t Republican run, BUT the parties work together pretty good.  

Awesome! They followed the CIC's orders to handle their shit. And being good Texans, Dem or Rep, they followed orders from the top down. And SHOCK....they handled their shit. I'm starting to like Texas more and more. Call NY and NJ and inform them to not be stupid fucks. Can ya help a brutha out?

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Awesome! They followed the CIC's orders to handle their shit. And being good Texans, Dem or Rep, they followed orders from the top down. And SHOCK....they handled their shit. I'm starting to like Texas more and more. Call NY and NJ and inform them to not be stupid fucks. Can ya help a brutha out?

I love texas and have a lvl of respect for our leadership top down.  It’s not perfect but we do pretty good coexisting.  It’s all about Texas pride 

people have also been fairly mature about conducting themselves in this pandemic.  At least where I live folks respected decisions.  That matters a lot too 

I volunteer with our inner city youth initiatives, art cultural awareness and we work with one of our state legislatures a lot and issues of ideology and criticism never has come up.  This is a white republican coming into  black neighborhoods where it is heavily Democratic and we get along fine.   

here’s Rep Gov Greg Abbott with Houston Dem mayor Sylvester turner.  At a function, discussing issues.  Find photos like this at the federal level.  

F13954DB-4DB0-4E52-BE78-4C58FA6567B4.jpeg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Blueliner said:

You can’t say this any longer per ......... Biden....

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, concha said:

7 states have 2/3 of US deaths.

All have Dem governors.

yea...I heard the virus prefers to infect Libtards vs. Trumpers....🤡...Dem governors huh??...the ones who are part of the "deep state" trying to make Trump look bad??...Dem. governors huh??....looks like you've found the magic reason so many are dying!!....what a genius you are!!....🤡

and what's today's unemployment figures looking like Mr. One Trick Pony??....😲

8 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

You can’t say this any longer per ......... Biden....

Fuck. That’s right🤣

I dunno, Russ. Maybe I should just vote for Biden so I can at least have my identity back. 

Enjoy your Memorial Day! I know you’ll be eating right today. Put some pics up in the BBq thread! 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yeah, you nailed it Man.

Chapter 2, page 13 of the "The Handbook of Stupid, DipShit Things to Post" by THC.

BGW

Are people dropping like flies? You fucks said GA and FL would be zombie land 3 week's ago. Not only has that not happened. The shit has slowed down. So why are you fucks bitching that states want to open up? You fucks want WANT people dying just so you can say it's all Trump's fault.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

27 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Are people dropping like flies? You fucks said GA and FL would be zombie land 3 week's ago. Not only has that not happened. The shit has slowed down. So why are you fucks bitching that states want to open up? You fucks want WANT people dying just so you can say it's all Trump's fault.

Who said that, fucking drama queen? Don't take a snippet and twist it into your narrative and expect anybody with a usable brain to buy your bullshit.

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Who said that, fucking drama queen? Don't take a snippet and twist it into your narrative and expect anybody with a usable brain to buy your bullshit.

Are you telling me that the fucking media and some of you fucks here didn't say GA and FL was going to turn into zombie land? That GA was inviting death to it's State? Fucking liar.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1