Will Wonders Never Cease !!!!

Rufus69

Annie Coulter calls Trumpy The Ass Clown..."the most disloyal ACTUAL retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office".

I have it on good authority...that Trumpy had to be sedated.

Maybe his Hydroxychloroquine treatments will help....

Rufus>>

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Annie Coulter calls Trumpy The Ass Clown..."the most disloyal ACTUAL retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office".

I have it on good authority...that Trumpy had to be sedated.

Maybe his Hydroxychloroquine treatments will help....

Rufus>>

Running low on TDS pills?

20 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

why do you ALWAYS post the SAME ^^ DUMB shit mam??....what do you think of Annie's comment??....😲

What do you think of Biden's comments?

" Ifyou have  to think about voting for me vs.Trump you are not black!"

And my favorite from marble mouth...

"We have to to defeat Joe Biden!"

Love your selective memory you lil 🐑!

• Confused 1

Hey confused little 🐑..where is your boy Schiff hiding? 3 years telling MSM that their is indisputable evidence of Russian collusion while Lemon and Maddow were spoon feeding this to you...how did that turn out? Documents pouring in exposing shifty Schiff and his clown cheeks...oh now I get with You love him...something in common!

😂😂😂😂🍕

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Hey confused little 🐑..where is your boy Schiff hiding? 3 years telling MSM that their is indisputable evidence of Russian collusion while Lemon and Maddow were spoon feeding this to you...how did that turn out? Documents pouring in exposing shifty Schiff and his clown cheeks...oh now I get with You love him...something in common!

😂😂😂😂🍕

A question...

How did we go from Coulter to Schiff?

Annie Coulter made the statement I posted.  Bash her !!!!

Rufus>>

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

A question...

How did we go from Coulter to Schiff?

Annie Coulter made the statement I posted.  Bash her !!!!

Rufus>>

Simple. Went from Coulter to Schiff through Biden. You posted something about Coulter, and he posted something about Biden. Only then did he move on to Schiff. Nothing yet about Coulter, which is fine if he isn't interested in commenting on her, but he probably should just sit this thread out altogether then.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Simple. Went from Coulter to Schiff through Biden. You posted something about Coulter, and he posted something about Biden. Only then did he move on to Schiff. Nothing yet about Coulter, which is fine if he isn't interested in commenting on her, but he probably should just sit this thread out altogether then.

Are you saying he hijacked the thread?

Isn't that against board rules?

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I thought @HawgGoneIt, was a pretty moderate, straight down the middle kind of guy!

I'm more of a meandering line. Haha. A little left on some things, more left on some, and even a little to the right on some things too. I'm just an oddity I'm afraid. I'm not generally left or right on the things that appear to energize those that are more hardliners. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm more of a meandering line. Haha. A little left on some things, more left on some, and even a little to the right on some things too. I'm just an oddity I'm afraid. I'm not generally left or right on the things that appear to energize those that are more hardliners. 

FWIW, you seem like a good guy. If I am ever in your neck of the woods, I would gladly hang out at a game with you. Or, if the Packers make it to Central Florida for that matter. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

FWIW, you seem like a good guy. If I am ever in your neck of the woods, I would gladly hang out at a game with you. Or, if the Packers make it to Central Florida for that matter. 

No doubt about it. I'd be glad to take in a game for sure. Or, a race. I'm more likely to be in that area for a race than a game it seems like. 

9 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Daytona? It's bit of a drive, but that could work. @dan in daytona lives nearby so, it would give me an excuse to check in on him. 

Well, there is also a pretty decent drag way in Orlando. Orlando Speedworld. They have a pretty big event in mid December called "No Guts, No Glory" that I've been eyeing for a couple of years. Just haven't pulled the trigger on the trip. I think it's in it's 8th year. 

Also, I'm prone to do Daytona about every two years or so, but more likely the July event than the 500, just due to economics/bang for the buck. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

He's sneaky that way. Never gets banned for it. Me, on the other hand, I don't get away with jack. Banned more than I'm active.

but you get likes for n-bomb and c-bomb dropping, and did not get banned....

you must speak from the left...👈

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Troll said:

but you get likes for n-bomb and c-bomb dropping, and did not get banned....

you must speak from the left...👈

2 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Oh please...it'll be ok 👌

I was kidding with my comment about banning and all. I get away with plenty, and have not been banned. Assholes. See? Just having fun. 

And again, Troll. If you don't see any difference between simply spelling out the words nigger or cunt vs. calling someone those names, I'm sure you will keep saying I "dropped" those bombs as much as you'd like. And you'll keep looking like a f**l (I just can't even spell that word out with the two "o"s...it sickens me, you know?).

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

I was kidding with my comment about banning and all. I get away with plenty, and have not been banned. Assholes. See? Just having fun. 

And again, Troll. If you don't see any difference between simply spelling out the words nigger or cunt vs. calling someone those names, I'm sure you will keep saying I "dropped" those bombs as much as you'd like. And you'll keep looking like a f**l (I just can't even spell that word out with the two "o"s...it sickens me, you know?).

Not to worry....I see a difference....as I think most do.

Still not very good form to toss it around so freely...

There are many who do so,

who think they are not dropping a bomb regardless.