Update in 2020 OOS games as of June 16th

Ga96

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@AztecPadre ur a guru, you’ve got time in on this bitch, in all your years have you ever heard of the mightY  Wren?

To clarify, I didn't pick the Wren game because it was national spotlight game, that was a game I think could be very close even though it's under the radar. I stated that game because I think it could be exciting, even if it doesn't have national implications. No need to try and put me down whenever you can.

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

To clarify, I didn't pick the Wren game because it was national spotlight game, that was a game I think could be very close even though it's under the radar. I stated that game because I think it could be exciting, even if it doesn't have national implications. No need to try and put me down whenever you can.

You won’t last on here if your getting offended by facts

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

All I’m saying is this is a prestigious website and by you mentioning teams like North Gwinnett and Wren all it does is dilute the pedigree of the teams that are usually mentioned on here

as the Great Meek mills said, There’s Levels to this shit

Why do you think I mentioned Miami Central vs. St. John Bosco? Last time I checked, this site doesn't restrict anyone from discussing teams that are only within the top 50 in the country. Anyways, try to keep these boards clean so that people who actually would like to discuss the topic at hand can. This thread has potential for good conversation, and you seem to be ruining it. Sorry if that offends you in any way. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

55 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It’s okay cause as of June 17th Coach Harris still thinks he’s the Head Coach 

067B274B-6C0F-4F32-AA8D-B7C5EAB1B68C.png

Think he'll report to the field of dreams in Slapdick, AL on the first day of practice and wonder where everyone is?

Dusty still has himself listed as "founder" on his twitter as well. KW moved on to his next hustle right away though. About 3 weeks from that photoshoot in the Atlanta metro to him pretending like USAA never existed.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, ngdawg said:

Is Duncanville vs. St. Thomas Aquinas still happening? Also, on that first day of OOS games, watch for Miami Central vs. St. John Bosco and Wren vs. Buford.

Duncanville vs STA has been canceled. It was part of a four game event in Ohio. As of know MC vs SJB is still on. The CIF has set a date of July 20th on when they will decide on fall sports.

Just now, MC Rockets said:

Duncanville vs STA has been canceled. It was part of a four game event in Ohio. As of know MC vs SJB is still on. The CIF has set a date of July 20th on when they will decide on fall sports.

Ah thank you for the update. Wish they had let the Duncanville vs. STA game play out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Ah thank you for the update. Wish they had let the Duncanville vs. STA game play out.

Me too, but safety first. And I totally agree with you on how folks get on certain threads and just her waaaaay off topic. It's like some of the these guys had HD(high definition) ADD! Just can't seem to stay on track. I wish there was a way to delete comments that aren't pertaining to the topics.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MC Rockets said:

Me too, but safety first. And I totally agree with you on how folks get on certain threads and just her waaaaay off topic. It's like some of the these guys had HD(high definition) ADD! Just can't seem to stay on track. I wish there was a way to delete comments that aren't pertaining to the topics.

Yeah, I guess they'll always be there, wherever ya go. Just wish that they wouldn't interrupt conversations that have potential to be debates or discussions. It's alright though, I guess we all just have to deal with it. Thanks for the support!

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2020 at 11:48 PM, Severino said:

The Ohio Department of Education will require any student that travels out of state to self quarantine for 14 days upon return.

The official guidelines have been released and the state has relaxed this requirement by removing the "out of state" stipulation and replacing "must" with "may choose" to self-quarantine instead.  So it's a go for Bishop Sycamore!  Kickoff in 50 days! 

• Thanks 1

New Jersey cancelling the first week of games cost SFA another opponent in Woodrow Wilson, they previously lost Centennial when the Honor Bowl was cancelled and USA Academy when it failed to exist. Here's the current SFA schedule:

Saint Frances
Week 0 OPEN  
Week 1 OPEN  (maybe Good Counsel)
Week 2 12-Sep at Duncanville (TX)
Week 3 OPEN  
Week 4 25-Sep Liberty (NV)
Week 5 2-Oct Palmetto (FL)
Week 6 9-Oct at Saint Thomas More (CT)
Week 7 16-Oct Word of God Christian (NC)
Week 8 23-Oct West Toronto Prep (Canada)
Week 9 30-Oct Bishop Sycamore (OH)
Week 10 6-Nov Life Christian Academy (VA)
Week 11 13-Nov at IMG Academy (FL)

Biff's precious is slipping through his grasp yet again. Not exactly national championship caliber there, especially if they can't get the GC game done.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...