Kaepernick

Nolebull813

18 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This race baiting steaming pile of white shit keeps getting worse. This is what happens when you convert to a terrorist religion. He is a radicalized American who is a traitor to his country. 

Er, I thought he was multi-racial, white mother and black father, who grew up with white people. Last I looked, he was not particularly religious. So, what's your point oh enlightened one? 

39 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

This race baiting steaming pile of white shit keeps getting worse. This is what happens when you convert to a terrorist religion. He is a radicalized American who is a traitor to his country. 

Hes a pos. Always has been. Always will be 

• Like 2

If only you knew the same could be said about you and others on here. He educated himself. If you did the same and learned the truth your opinions would change as well. If you stayed the same person every 4 years then you are wasting over as a human. 

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

If only you knew the same could be said about you and others on here. He educated himself. If you did the same and learned the truth your opinions would change as well. If you stayed the same person every 4 years then you are wasting over as a human. 

These guys chose to live in ignorance because that's where they are comfortable. They will never change as their minds are calcified. In a sense it is both troubling but also understandable. Most people find it hard to move beyond their comfort zones. Thus, they condemn themselves to mediocrity and stagnation. 

As my old mentor, fisherman Lahla used to say, "Funny people do funny things, and comma round always be around."

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

These guys chose to live in ignorance because that's where they are comfortable. They will never change as their minds are calcified. In a sense it is both troubling but also understandable. Most people find it hard to move beyond their comfort zones. Thus, they condemn themselves to mediocrity and stagnation. 

As my old mentor, fisherman Lahla used to say, "Funny people do funny things, and comma round always be around."

I would be fine with them choosing not to change if it wasn't that their complacency wasn't allowing the lower levels with their beliefs to thrive. Notice nobody posted about the klan having initiations yesterday and there has been a number of black men killed last night randomly found in the woods. Heads cut off and others hung. Literally happened last night to 2 former high school football players. 

Just now, Ga96 said:

I would be fine with them choosing not to change if it wasn't that their complacency wasn't allowing the lower levels with their beliefs to thrive. Notice nobody posted about the klan having initiations yesterday and there has been a number of black men killed last night randomly found in the woods. Heads cut off and others hung. Literally happened last night to 2 former high school football players. 

and what was the whole scenario please bring articles that tell the story 

38 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I would be fine with them choosing not to change ....

Why should they change ?

I thought you endorsed the cancel culture that calls for peoples jobs....

you know....

when people express politically unpopular opinions, or support for unpopular politicians, or even remarks that some could consider 'offensive'.....

what happened....???

Do we need to re-hire all those police officers, white supremacists, etc. along with Kap ?

you seem lost....which is it....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

you talking about job losing cancel culture for being political ???

yup...I think you are right...

...."comma round always be around".

and most roads are not one way streets...🚫

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

It’s not all the blacks fault, you got POS mayonnaise skinned egging on and helping the riots and looting 

Yes ur right but they are hypocrites

Like pew research said 1 in 6 blm protesters are black

All these white people are brainwashed liberals who couldn't back up any rationale discussion 

• Like 1

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Yep all our fault... We're responsible... No other race... Not like this country could possibly be destroyed from any other cause...

Nope it can't. Everyone else besides the Muslims assimilates and like America. The blacks and the Muslims seem to be against what America is all about