Paris Accord

aZjimbo

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

Is the air quality different around the world...yes...does the pollution produced in other counties affect us..YES....your point again?

it's always all about the American taxpayers huh?!...you're lost and can't see the big picture....

It's like trying to communicate with a garden vegetable.

Have a nice weekend.

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

You're right you can't make this shit up you're source is fucking yahoo. What a fucking dope

hey Mr. Moron...the source is her OWN WORDS....:S...but that could be "fake news" too.....right?!....you need go start chasing those tumble weeds...

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Getting sad really. Supposed to be a grown ass man. Bitch talks a good game but does nothing.

sad??...the standing of our country around the world is SAD....and dopes like you who refuse to see the obvious is SAD...I'm happy trying to point out the obvious to dopes like you, Jimmy, Zip, Concha exc. who like to play "make believe" everyday....;)

Just now, State Champ said:

Just glad they got you "OFF" the hoe safely...now back to your meltdown...

you guys from Texas are just too smart and too witty for me..O.o... but it's nice to see 6795 has a buddy to go chase tumble weeds with!!....go get em' fellas...and when your done don't forget to put your heads back in the sand...you might get scared if you take a look around and see what happening....

38 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

hey Mr. Moron...the source is her OWN WORDS....:S...but that could be "fake news" too.....right?!....you need go start chasing those tumble weeds...

You believe what u want to bitch. The source was an 11 yr old kid who said he thought that severed head was real. You mocked him and said he should toughen up. Your a pathetic little man

35 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

the travel ban that he's 0-3 trying to implement?....I hope you and your buddy are holding your breath on this one....Mr. Morons...O.oO.o

The surpreme court will over turn the ruling . Want to bet bitch? They don't I never post here again they do your bitch ass is gone?

23 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

sad??...the standing of our country around the world is SAD....and dopes like you who refuse to see the obvious is SAD...I'm happy trying to point out the obvious to dopes like you, Jimmy, Zip, Concha exc. who like to play "make believe" everyday....;)

You're not trying had enough. In fact you're being tossed like a hoe on pay day. Then again you're used to this

3 hours ago, concha said:

There is a cost involved to both industry and the consumer. And as far as the consumer goes it will make new car purchases harder for low income people.

Also, it does not preclude improvements in gas mileage (and the resulting emissions benefits), which are a key sales/marketing feature anyway.

What is it with you folks and your "indefensible" schtick?

You purport to be open-minded and wanting to hear opposing points of view, but then shit yourselves when you find out that they actually exist.

I'm open to honest discussion and am open to others opinion but not alternate facts.  Not partisan spin where you deny basic scientific facts or at least selective in what science you believe in and re-write history in order to defend a position that requires you to be divorced from common sense.  

Btw, what is it with you on thinking the left is shitting themselves.  WTF?  Everything is this way with you it seems.  Look, your views on how the world should work are valid.  I can respect that but when a person bends over backwards to discount other people's view and deny facts and make up your own facts (Obama consulted MSNBC for policy advice) is not only wrong but it's stupid.  

You think automakers lowered emission standards because of marketing?  They were forced to, hence the standards.  Big business just doesn't do that without being forced.  Since Trump scrapped regulations that prevented coal companies from dumping crap in our rivers, how long do you think it will take for them to do just that?  Why would anybody do that?  You probably think this is just wining and shitting myself but I'll bet those downstream from that don't think so.  

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

You check into it sport.  I didn't make the ridiculous claim.  

I don't need to. 

You just know you're going to look and feel foolish. In fact, I'd wager you've already looked into it.

Early December 2012, Sport...