Paris Accord

aZjimbo

8 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Come on Concha!!...the (supposedly) leader of the free world who has anyone in the United States to get knowledge and advise from and he calls Kimberly from "Fox and Friends"?!.....are you F*in' me kidding trying to defend that?...you're a lost puppy losing credibility every day like your boy Donny....O.o:S:$

...this is all to surreal too some of us here...

I'm not defending anything.

I'm pointing out that - predictably - the retard patrol that you are a part of is acting like she is the only person in the world he might have called.  Obama had a stream of MSNBC people in and out the door for years, yet that was just fine.

Chip has the mind of a child.  Are you in the same boat?

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Try and think rationally for a moment and not resemble the emoji you are so obsessed with. 

Where in this country are we at risk of having that happen?  Nowhere. And that has happened without the accords.

The accords are a symbolic, voluntary, feel-good club who are perfectly happy to see us knee-cap our economy while at the same time ship hundreds of billions of out taxpayers dollars to corrupt 3rd world shit heaps that can't be trusted to tell the time of day.

...you can't seem to make the quantum leap and understand that the air they breath in India and China doesn't just stay in their country....we all breath the same air on this PLANET...imagine that?!.....here's an emoji for youO.o

22 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

Come on Jimmy...you KNOW it's true....his girlfriend Kimberly talked about it on his favorite show...Fox and Friends....they would never lie!!..of course he called her....UNLESS she has secretly switched sides and is part of the "fake news media" now...

hopefully you feel a little embarrassed by this...

Why are all liberals so gullible like you?

3 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm not defending anything.

I'm pointing out that - predictably - the retard patrol that you are a part of is acting like she is the only person in the world he might have called.  Obama had a stream of MSNBC people in and out the door for years, yet that was just fine.

Chip has the mind of a child.  Are you in the same boat?

him calling her in the FIRST...SECOND...THIRD...OR LAST PLACE IS A JOKE...understand?...Kimberly from "Fox and Friends"??!!...WTF.... SO EMBARRASSING....even for a Conservative like you....:$

6 hours ago, DBP66 said:

...you can't seem to make the quantum leap and understand that the air they breath in India and China doesn't just stay in their country....we all breath the same air on this PLANET...imagine that?!.....here's an emoji for youO.o

Then perhaps you should be losing your shit at India and China, rather than trying to fuck over our economy and hand out $100B+ American taxpayer party favors every year to corrupt shit holes all over the globe.

Indeed, you DO have the mind of a child.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, concha said:

Then perhaps you should be losing your shit at India and China, rather than trying fuck over our economy and hand out $100B+ American taxpayer party favors every year to corrupt shit holes all over the globe.

Indeed, you DO have the mind of a child.

I should be losing my shit along with you and everyone on here about breathing poor quality air for the sake of a buck....taxpayers??!!..not part of the equation...WAKE UP...please....enough with the $$ and saving all the poor taxpayers...talk about having the mind of a child...wow...:o

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

I should be losing my shit along with you and everyone on here about breathing poor quality air for the sake of a buck....taxpayers??!!..not part of the equation...WAKE UP...please....enough with the $$ and saving all the poor taxpayers...talk about having the mind of a child...wow...:o

OK, let's try again.

Where in this country is US non-participation in the accords going to have people wearing breathing masks?

How does US non-participation stop India and China from cleaning up their own acts?

Try and focus with a reasoned response.

Concha..you can't seem to comprehend....I already explained about the breathing masks and the air they breath in China and India doesn't just stay in their country..imagine that...and that's not  "fake news" or "bad" science...so therefore their poor quality air effect's EVERYONE on the planet...so their air is our air...say it a few times to your self and this will all make sense to you...it's not that complicated....even for you..

our non-participation doesn't effect India or China at all...however but by us not participating we dropped yet another notch down in the eyes of the world as the Pres. of France takes helm of "leader of the free world' which Donny abdicated....now we lead from behind....in 4 months we went from being the world leader to an international joke...:$

Just now, DBP66 said:

you can't seem to comprehend. I already explained about the breathing masks and the air they breath in China and India doesn't just stay in their country..imagine that...not "fake news"...so therefore their poor quality air effect's EVERYONE on the planet...so their air is our air...say it a few times to your self and this will all make sense to you...it's not that complicated....even for you..

our non-participation doesn't effect India or China at all...however but by us not participating we dropped yet another notch down in the eyes of the world as the Pres. of France takes helm....now we lead from behind....

I comprehend just fine.

Do you realize you just admitted that our participation does nothing to affect Indian and Chinese pollution. 

In fact, you basically just admitted that the thing is a PR stunt.

Our air quality is pretty good right now and our annual carbon output per capita has been declining for over 30 years. 

20 minutes ago, concha said:

I comprehend just fine.

Do you realize you just admitted that our participation does nothing to affect Indian and Chinese pollution. 

In fact, you basically just admitted that the thing is a PR stunt.

Our air quality is pretty good right now and our annual carbon output per capita has been declining for over 30 years. 

...you obviously don't comprehend.....there is no such thing as "our air"...we all breath the same air on this planet...pollution doesn't stay in one place....China and India are on board and signed the agreement....what point are you trying to make?...that we're part of the 3 Stoogies now...still feeling proud to be a Conservative....

Just now, DBP66 said:

...you obviously don't comprehend.....there is no such thing as "our air"....China and India are on board and signed the agreement....what point are you trying to make?...that we're part of the 3 Stoogies now...still feeling proud....

Is there a difference between the air quality in New York as compared to Beijing or Mumbai? 

Yes?

No?

If so, how much is the difference? Why does it exist?

You are a simpleton.

You look at headlines like "195 nations" and act like that means something. Who are those 195? Russia is one. You despise and don't trust Russia, right? North Korea anyone? Nearly every corrupt shit pile in the developing world hoping for a cut of the American taxpayers' $100 billion+ annual boondoggle? You're happy and comfortable trusting them?  You honestly trust a totalitarian state like China to tell the truth about what they're doing? Seriously?  

12 hours ago, concha said:

How much devastation will be wrought on the planet by the US not bending over and taking it?

Keep in mind that US emissions have plummeted without the accord.

They have not plummeted on their own.  How do you think that happened?  What was/is the point?  Trump is rolling back those low emmissions standards that have benefited everybody and soon we could be back to 15 MPG, or lower than it is now.  

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

^^..LOL..you can't make this up..just went on Yahoo and this is what I see....THIS IS HOW LEADERS MAKE THIER DECISIONS!!...they call Fox news..O.o...could this country sink any lower??...

Politics

Trump Sought Reassurance From Fox News Before He Dumped Climate Pact

f3e22c80-408a-11e7-bfdf-c5ac071d2735_HP-Mary Papenfuss,HuffPost 10 hours ago

•  
Donald Trump made an unusual phone call for some heart-to-heart counsel from Fox News before his press conference announcing he was pulling the U.S. out of the Paris climate accord.The president sought a bit of hand-holding from a media organization not known for its science — nor for its concern about global warming.Kimberly Guilfoyle, co-host of Fox’s nightly news program “The Five,” revealed on air Thursday that the president called her at 8 a.m. to discuss “climate change” — and taxes.“I think he did the brave and courageous thing, and in fact I told him that this morning ... when he called,” said Guilfoyle, referring to the president’s controversial decision to back out of the Paris Agreement. “I spoke to him about it, and this was something very much so on his mind.”Her stunned co-host Greg Gutfield asked: “Wait a second. Who called you? I think that you buried the lead here.”“I know, yeah, the president called me at 8 in the morning,” she said.“I thought it was Fox News. But then he said he loves ‘The Five’ — ‘terrific show’ — and said to say hello to all of you.”She added: “He was excited about this today; it was going to be a big speech and a lot of people would be excited about it. However, there would be people that would be upset and disappointed. He would do his best to explain

That makes me sick

Dumb.  Just dumb.

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

They have not plummeted on their own.  How do you think that happened?  What was/is the point?  Trump is rolling back those low emmissions standards that have benefited everybody and soon we could be back to 15 MPG, or lower than it is now.  

They have gone down due to a variety of factors without the need for the Paris Accords.

All Trump has done thus far is challenge the 2025 emissions standards.

1 hour ago, concha said:

He did call her.

And dutifully, the retard patrol acts like she was the only person in the world he might have consulted.

These are the same folks who nodded approvingly as a long lie of MSNBC hosts marched in and out of the White House under Obama.

Are you really suggesting Obama consulted with MSNBC news people on policy?  Just because Trump calls Fox for major policy decisions, you are going to claim Obama did the same.  Incredible intellectual dishonesty.  Or You belong on the short bus.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Are you really suggesting Obama consulted with MSNBC news people on policy?  Just because Trump calls Fox for major policy decisions, you are going to claim Obama did the same.  Incredible intellectual dishonesty.  Or You belong on the short bus.  

You are suggesting that Obama talked often with MSNBC talking heads simply as what? Social calls?

Talk about incredible intellectual dishonesty...