Paris Accord

aZjimbo

9 minutes ago, concha said:

They have gone down due to a variety of factors without the need for the Paris Accords.

All Trump has done thus far is challenge the 2025 emissions standards.

He doesnt want them to improve obviously.  He wants automakers to curb their efforts to reduce emmissions.  No longer important.  Why would he do that? You don't have to defend the indefensible.  Why would you want to?  

3 minutes ago, concha said:

You are suggesting that Obama talked often with MSNBC talking heads simply as what? Social calls?

Talk about incredible intellectual dishonesty...

Are you talking about an interview?  Show me where Obama called and asked MSNBC for policy advice.  That's too much man.  You falling apart.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

He doesnt want them to improve obviously.  He wants automakers to curb their efforts to reduce emmissions.  No longer important.  Why would he do that? You don't have to defend the indefensible.  Why would you want to?  

There is a cost involved to both industry and the consumer. And as far as the consumer goes it will make new car purchases harder for low income people.

Also, it does not preclude improvements in gas mileage (and the resulting emissions benefits), which are a key sales/marketing feature anyway.

What is it with you folks and your "indefensible" schtick?

You purport to be open-minded and wanting to hear opposing points of view, but then shit yourselves when you find out that they actually exist.

4 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Are you talking about an interview?  Show me where Obama called and asked MSNBC for policy advice.  That's too much man.  You falling apart.

Check into meetings that happened in early December 2012, Sport.

Bon appetit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

..no...they makes decisions based on what they hear on Fox news most of the time and things that "he's heard from others"...leader?..he's leading us down the toilet....wake up...the Pres. of France is now the leader of the free world...he's a big boy who stands up to Donny and Putin...;)

Then move to France bitch or stfu and do something about it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

^^..LOL..you can't make this up..just went on Yahoo and this is what I see....THIS IS HOW LEADERS MAKE THIER DECISIONS!!...they call Fox news..O.o...could this country sink any lower??...

Politics

Trump Sought Reassurance From Fox News Before He Dumped Climate Pact

f3e22c80-408a-11e7-bfdf-c5ac071d2735_HP-Mary Papenfuss,HuffPost 10 hours ago

•  
Donald Trump made an unusual phone call for some heart-to-heart counsel from Fox News before his press conference announcing he was pulling the U.S. out of the Paris climate accord.The president sought a bit of hand-holding from a media organization not known for its science — nor for its concern about global warming.Kimberly Guilfoyle, co-host of Fox’s nightly news program “The Five,” revealed on air Thursday that the president called her at 8 a.m. to discuss “climate change” — and taxes.“I think he did the brave and courageous thing, and in fact I told him that this morning ... when he called,” said Guilfoyle, referring to the president’s controversial decision to back out of the Paris Agreement. “I spoke to him about it, and this was something very much so on his mind.”Her stunned co-host Greg Gutfield asked: “Wait a second. Who called you? I think that you buried the lead here.”“I know, yeah, the president called me at 8 in the morning,” she said.“I thought it was Fox News. But then he said he loves ‘The Five’ — ‘terrific show’ — and said to say hello to all of you.”She added: “He was excited about this today; it was going to be a big speech and a lot of people would be excited about it. However, there would be people that would be upset and disappointed. He would do his best to explain

You're right you can't make this shit up you're source is fucking yahoo. What a fucking dope

3 hours ago, DBP66 said:

..no...they makes decisions based on what they hear on Fox news most of the time and things that "he's heard from others"...leader?..he's leading us down the toilet....wake up...the Pres. of France is now the leader of the free world...he's a big boy who stands up to Donny and Putin...;)

The President of France is a boy toy.

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Getting sad really. Supposed to be a grown ass man. Bitch talks a good game but does nothing.

Doesn't get any better than this. I've seen no reports of any polar bears dying yet because of Trumps decision. I'm sure the looney left will come up with something real soon.

11 minutes ago, aZjimbo said:

Doesn't get any better than this. I've seen no reports of any polar bears dying yet because of Trumps decision. I'm sure the looney left will come up with something real soon.

What are your qualifications again, zimbo the clown?

Oh yeah. "Wingnut in the know"

xD

3 minutes ago, TheRealCAJ said:

What are your qualifications again, zimbo the clown?

Oh yeah. "Wingnut in the know"

xD

And exactly what are yours? Take a poll dickhead I'll bet Jim has more people on this site that will back him the you do. You racist pile of shit

I tried to watch the Kathy press conference and naturally things turned UGLY fast.... like in the beginning....there is not a hole deep enough to dig unless it is HillBillys and Rosie hole... . I will spare you the video but the left will look it up to jerk-off to....what a great week enjoy!

2 hours ago, concha said:

Is there a difference between the air quality in New York as compared to Beijing or Mumbai? 

Yes?

No?

If so, how much is the difference? Why does it exist?

You are a simpleton.

You look at headlines like "195 nations" and act like that means something. Who are those 195? Russia is one. You despise and don't trust Russia, right? North Korea anyone? Nearly every corrupt shit pile in the developing world hoping for a cut of the American taxpayers' $100 billion+ annual boondoggle? You're happy and comfortable trusting them?  You honestly trust a totalitarian state like China to tell the truth about what they're doing? Seriously?  

Is the air quality different around the world...yes...does the pollution produced in other counties affect us..YES....your point again?

it's always all about the American taxpayers huh?!...you're lost and can't see the big picture....