Paris Accord

aZjimbo

8 minutes ago, concha said:

Coal-based electricity production began plummeting in the late 80s and will continue in the face of competition from natural gas.

Put down your copy of Time from 1983.

..then why is Donny promising the industry and workers their jobs back??..open up a current newspaper...please..

14 minutes ago, concha said:

Leaders don't join in BS.

..no...they makes decisions based on what they hear on Fox news most of the time and things that "he's heard from others"...leader?..he's leading us down the toilet....wake up...the Pres. of France is now the leader of the free world...he's a big boy who stands up to Donny and Putin...;)

^^..LOL..you can't make this up..just went on Yahoo and this is what I see....THIS IS HOW LEADERS MAKE THIER DECISIONS!!...they call Fox news..O.o...could this country sink any lower??...

Politics

Trump Sought Reassurance From Fox News Before He Dumped Climate Pact

f3e22c80-408a-11e7-bfdf-c5ac071d2735_HP-Mary Papenfuss,HuffPost 10 hours ago

•  
Donald Trump made an unusual phone call for some heart-to-heart counsel from Fox News before his press conference announcing he was pulling the U.S. out of the Paris climate accord.The president sought a bit of hand-holding from a media organization not known for its science — nor for its concern about global warming.Kimberly Guilfoyle, co-host of Fox’s nightly news program “The Five,” revealed on air Thursday that the president called her at 8 a.m. to discuss “climate change” — and taxes.“I think he did the brave and courageous thing, and in fact I told him that this morning ... when he called,” said Guilfoyle, referring to the president’s controversial decision to back out of the Paris Agreement. “I spoke to him about it, and this was something very much so on his mind.”Her stunned co-host Greg Gutfield asked: “Wait a second. Who called you? I think that you buried the lead here.”“I know, yeah, the president called me at 8 in the morning,” she said.“I thought it was Fox News. But then he said he loves ‘The Five’ — ‘terrific show’ — and said to say hello to all of you.”She added: “He was excited about this today; it was going to be a big speech and a lot of people would be excited about it. However, there would be people that would be upset and disappointed. He would do his best to explain

9 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Thanks BigDrop. The Trumper's are still in the Honeymoon phase. Reality will eventually set in :)

The problem is the wacky left snowflakes  has not realized the reality that he is the Pres....they have a long 8 years for that to eventually set in...smiley face.

59 minutes ago, concha said:

Coal-based electricity production began plummeting in the late 80s and will continue in the face of competition from natural gas.

Put down your copy of Time from 1983.

Was that the same Time magazine that predicted the coming ice age or the coming global warming?

14 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

^^..LOL..you can't make this up..just went on Yahoo and this is what I see....THIS IS HOW LEADERS MAKE THIER DECISIONS!!...they call Fox news..O.o...could this country sink any lower??...

Politics

Trump Sought Reassurance From Fox News Before He Dumped Climate Pact

f3e22c80-408a-11e7-bfdf-c5ac071d2735_HP-Mary Papenfuss,HuffPost 10 hours ago

•  
Donald Trump made an unusual phone call for some heart-to-heart counsel from Fox News before his press conference announcing he was pulling the U.S. out of the Paris climate accord.The president sought a bit of hand-holding from a media organization not known for its science — nor for its concern about global warming.Kimberly Guilfoyle, co-host of Fox’s nightly news program “The Five,” revealed on air Thursday that the president called her at 8 a.m. to discuss “climate change” — and taxes.“I think he did the brave and courageous thing, and in fact I told him that this morning ... when he called,” said Guilfoyle, referring to the president’s controversial decision to back out of the Paris Agreement. “I spoke to him about it, and this was something very much so on his mind.”Her stunned co-host Greg Gutfield asked: “Wait a second. Who called you? I think that you buried the lead here.”“I know, yeah, the president called me at 8 in the morning,” she said.“I thought it was Fox News. But then he said he loves ‘The Five’ — ‘terrific show’ — and said to say hello to all of you.”She added: “He was excited about this today; it was going to be a big speech and a lot of people would be excited about it. However, there would be people that would be upset and disappointed. He would do his best to explain

georgie, georgie. Do you actually believe all this shit you read? Yahoo? Huffington Post? It's not that they are left wing or anything. I really thought you were smarter than this. Especially with that Bosco education.

Still amazed.

Our pals here can't get enough of voluntary accords signed on to by a litany of corrupt 3rd world shit holes whose corrupt governments want a piece of the $100 billion (and growing) lotto money that the US would be expected to hand out while crippling our own economy.

And all this based on "science" that has failed time and time again to predict the time of day.

Come on Jimmy...you KNOW it's true....his girlfriend Kimberly talked about it on his favorite show...Fox and Friends....they would never lie!!..of course he called her....UNLESS she has secretly switched sides and is part of the "fake news media" now...

hopefully you feel a little embarrassed by this...

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Still amazed.

Our pals here can't get enough of voluntary accords signed on to by a litany of corrupt 3rd world shit holes whose corrupt governments want a piece of the $100 billion (and growing) lotto money that the US would be expected to hand out while crippling our own economy.

And all this based on "science" that has failed time and time again to predict the time of day.

or we can all walk around with masks on due to the poor air quality like they do in India and China as long as the bottom line is good...:S

Just now, DBP66 said:

Come on Jimmy...you KNOW it true....his girlfriend Kimberly talked about it on his favorite show...Fox and Friends....they would never lie!!..of course he called her....UNLESS she has secretly switched sides and is part of the "fake news media" now...

He did call her.

And dutifully, the retard patrol acts like she was the only person in the world he might have consulted.

These are the same folks who nodded approvingly as a long lie of MSNBC hosts marched in and out of the White House under Obama.

Come on Concha!!...the (supposedly) leader of the free world who has anyone in the United States to get knowledge and advise from and he calls Kimberly from "Fox and Friends"?!.....are you F*in' me kidding trying to defend that?...you're a lost puppy losing credibility every day like your boy Donny....O.o:S:$

..at least Jimmy tried to deny it...lol

...this is all to surreal too some of us here...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, concha said:

He did call her.

And dutifully, the retard patrol acts like she was the only person in the world he might have consulted.

Why didn't King Orange call you then?

You have every answer on every topic.

A real King Orange loss not consulting with.....the concha! xD

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

or we can all walk around with masks on due to the poor air quality like they do in India and China as long as the bottom line is good...:S

Try and think rationally for a moment and not resemble the emoji you are so obsessed with. 

Where in this country are we at risk of having that happen?  Nowhere. And that has happened without the accords.

The accords are a symbolic, voluntary, feel-good club who are perfectly happy to see us knee-cap our economy while at the same time ship hundreds of billions of our taxpayers dollars to corrupt 3rd world shit heaps that can't be trusted to tell the time of day.

• Like 2