None existent blue lives and those who like to use the

Ga96

29 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Racism should not exist, period. I don't care whether it's institutionalized or historical. Historically, racism was wrong. Now, we have the opportunity to fix that and yet people are still holding back.

Care to explain why Trump has decided to ban TikTok but not the KKK?

Nobody asked you whether it existed...

We asked you how come you are not protesting the institutionalized racism, built into our laws, that preferences one color over another....

Surely you could protest that instead of just screaming "racism exists" like a child....

You say you are for "equality" then prove it...👍

PS: you got some tiktok conspiracy? cool 🍿 do tell....but try and cure "racism" first will ya? 👌

7 minutes ago, Troll said:

Nobody asked you whether it existed...

We asked you how come you are not protesting the institutionalized racism, built into our laws, that preferences one color over another....

Surely you could protest that instead of just screaming "racism exists" like a child....

You say you are for "equality" then prove it...👍

PS: you got some tiktok conspiracy? cool 🍿 do tell....but try and cure "racism" first will ya? 👌

Racism isn't built into our laws directly. However, the law allows for loopholes that allow racism to occur. This happens both historically and currently, and there is not much use denying it. 

I don't use TikTok at all and I'm not a fan of it. But you didn't answer my question.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Racism isn't built into our laws directly.

Yes it is... by color...many many places...

you would still protest such laws right?

being against such....

However, the law allows for loopholes that allow racism to occur. This happens both historically and currently

Which is why you didn't answer the question of which is worse....

(and which you could actually do something about..).

and there is not much use denying it.

giphy.gif

I don't use TikTok at all and I'm not a fan of it. But you didn't answer my question.

wouldn't you have to ask T why he does something ? 🤡

But one clue might be that one is software and the other actual people, one is foreign one is domestic....when t gives you his answer make sure you tell everyone 👍....or are you just gonna try and tell him why tooooooo?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

The point I'm trying to make is how can you guys sit back and simply watch as racism is still prevalent in America?

You can’t control how people think.  All you can do is wait until they turn their thoughts into illegal actions and then hit them hard. People are being charged with hate crimes left and right these days.  

22 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

haven't heard any of you guys officially condemn racism or the KKK.

Oh, so you now have made an official ruling on “you guys”?  Hmmm, seems like someone’s doing a little profiling there.  Tsk tsk.  I don’t agree with or support any racist or white supremacy group.  BTW, that includes those that hide behind the “I can’t be a racist because I’m a minority, or victim of oppression banner” .    Gotta fight fire with fire right.....

BTW, have you condemned use of Karen, white trash, redneck?  Think about it.

35 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

you complain about a movement that does even the slightest to increase awareness, how can you not even bring yourself to say that you oppose racism/KKK?

Who wasn’t aware that excessive use of force by some police is a societal issue that transcends all races?  I’ve got no problem with the concept that black lives matter.   I don’t fully agree with BLM’s approach or motives.  I do have a problem with planned parenthood though.  You realize that over the years, 36 million potential black lives have been eliminated that way?   Does that just fall into the same category as black lives being claimed by inner city violence?  That’s just the way it is?  Sort of like Harrison?

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

The point I'm trying to make is how can you guys sit back and simply watch as racism is still prevalent in America?

Yes why are you not out protesting all the institutionalized racism ?

get to it ...

it's written right in the law....

can't find it yet?

👀

43 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Mann these 16 year old these days, have seen so much hate and racism growing up, i don’t know how  they do it, 

Yeah but "those were the days"....🙄

"and let me tell you what it's really like to drive a car" 😝

🚗

2 hours ago, Troll said:

Yes why are you not out protesting all the institutionalized racism ?

get to it ...

it's written right in the law....

can't find it yet?

👀

Look, there are so many things I'd be protesting, but I'm not allowed to leave the house often because there were several cases of coronavirus in my neighborhood. For my safety and for the safety of my grandma (who lives with us), I can't go outside. Hope that clarifies.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, On2whls said:

You can’t control how people think.  All you can do is wait until they turn their thoughts into illegal actions and then hit them hard. People are being charged with hate crimes left and right these days.  

Oh, so you now have made an official ruling on “you guys”?  Hmmm, seems like someone’s doing a little profiling there.  Tsk tsk.  I don’t agree with or support any racist or white supremacy group.  BTW, that includes those that hide behind the “I can’t be a racist because I’m a minority, or victim of oppression banner” .    Gotta fight fire with fire right.....

BTW, have you condemned use of Karen, white trash, redneck?  Think about it.

Who wasn’t aware that excessive use of force by some police is a societal issue that transcends all races?  I’ve got no problem with the concept that black lives matter.   I don’t fully agree with BLM’s approach or motives.  I do have a problem with planned parenthood though.  You realize that over the years, 36 million potential black lives have been eliminated that way?   Does that just fall into the same category as black lives being claimed by inner city violence?  That’s just the way it is?  Sort of like Harrison?

I'm not going to hide behind that banner. And I wouldn't say I'm racist either. I don't approve of the verbiage "white trash" or "trailer trash". Come to think of it, I don't think I've used either of the three words ever out loud. Any word that is derogatory to any race should not be allowed.

And when I said "you guys", I mean those who oppose BLM and/or complain vehemently about them. You could be Asian for all I care, but "you guys" still encompasses you even if you aren't white. That's why I'd object to it being profiling. Now, if you're trying to say that only white people believe that BLM is trash, then that's what you believe, not me. That "you guys" was not meant derogatorily.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ngdawg said:

That's on me. I missed the words "part of" between what and America. Now, if you want to understand word-for-word, answer this. Just because Harrison exists in the way it does, how does that make it acceptable? Is it not wrong?

They are racist asshats and for better or worse have the right to be so. It's one of the compromises of a free society. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Look, there are so many things I'd be protesting, but I'm not allowed to leave the house often because there were several cases of coronavirus in my neighborhood. For my safety and for the safety of my grandma (who lives with us), I can't go outside. Hope that clarifies.

weaker than weak....🦄

nobody said you ever had to leave your house...🚗

and you certainly protest here enough 🥓

You are basically full of shit...💩

21 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

I'm not going to hide behind that banner. And I wouldn't say I'm racist either. I don't approve of the verbiage "white trash" or "trailer trash". Come to think of it, I don't think I've used either of the three words ever out loud. Any word that is derogatory to any race should not be allowed.

And when I said "you guys", I mean those who oppose BLM and/or complain vehemently about them. You could be Asian for all I care, but "you guys" still encompasses you even if you aren't white. That's why I'd object to it being profiling. Now, if you're trying to say that only white people believe that BLM is trash, then that's what you believe, not me. That "you guys" was not meant derogatorily.

That would be because only the middle and upper class whites refer to those like alabamanut under that verbiage 

1 hour ago, Troll said:

weaker than weak....🦄

nobody said you ever had to leave your house...🚗

and you certainly protest here enough 🥓

You are basically full of shit...💩

And you are basically arguing with a 16 year old. Don't you have something better to do with your life? 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

That would be because only the middle and upper class whites refer to those like alabamanut under that verbiage 

Get out of GA much?  That’s a particularly narrow and inaccurate assessment.  

Now, I do know one guy very well, who claims to be “woke”, yet uses all the derogatory verbiage to describe white folk, is mask Gestapo, yet texts and tweets while driving, regularly uses a handicap placard fraudulently, has windows tinted to basically opaque, likes to remind others that he is an educated black man, and likes to impress the boys with his tales of adulterous conquests.  Might it be a little shortsighted on my part if I thought all black men acted that way?   I’m curious, How would that guy stack up in your world?  

40 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Now, I do know one guy very well, who claims to be “woke”, yet uses all the derogatory verbiage to describe white folk, is mask Gestapo, yet texts and tweets while driving, regularly uses a handicap placard fraudulently, has windows tinted to basically opaque, likes to remind others that he is an educated black man, and likes to impress the boys with his tales of adulterous conquests.  Might it be a little shortsighted on my part if I thought all black men acted that way?   I’m curious, How would that guy stack up in your world?  

It is well known and documented. You could take the time to educate yourself questioning if I get out.

https://slate.com/culture/2016/06/white-trash-the-400-year-untold-history-of-class-in-america-by-nancy-isenberg-reviewed.html

https://medium.com/marleyisms/how-political-racism-steals-our-minds-and-robs-us-blind-271229b6a9fb

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

And you are basically arguing with a 16 year old. Don't you have something better to do with your life? 

Nope he like his buddies do not have lives outside of their connection of being racist. Its like a fresh glass of ice cold water for them.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Andrew Jackson = Donald Trump.... interesting parallels. 

Well, damn.

bgw

55 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Its a long ride to get things right better get use to learning.

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Andrew Jackson = Donald Trump.... interesting parallels. 

Well, damn.

bgw

Also in that second post which is glaringly correct on the site that the same strategy still works and blinds those like on2. Asked me if I ever left Georgia that's the problem ive the scum of this planet everywhere.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

That's fine ....

We'll just post this little disclaimer ...you know...

after every one of your posts....

so Everyone won't have to respond to your 💩

👍

💩

Thanks for agreeing!