If masks are so critical to stopping the epidemic ...

Bormio

18 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

wait until my septoplasty is healed, if you can reach 6'11", past my 40" sleeves, you're in great shape bluey.

hockey players ain't shit, fighting on skates with refs.

bgw

Whatever you say champ. Sounds like you have it all figured out. That’s good. Don’t need to “reach”. Being hit doesn’t scare me. 6’11 doesn’t scare me one iota nor isn’t a problem for me. I’ve trained against, skated against, and fought plenty of big guys that would, likely, eat your fucking lunch my friend. You’d better be ready for ME if you come down this road. Because I’ll be ready for you. You don’t need to worry...I’m only a “little” guy🤣. Take care of that nose. At least you’re finally admitting that you’re on the “woke”‘side. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I could list all of the American values. But him on my phone...hard to type. Why don’t YOU tell me what YOUR interpretation of American values is and I’ll respond accordingly. Do you even know what “American values” are? Did your indoctrination teach you those concepts and beliefs? In doubt it. 

Photo op? Let me guess. You’re next gonna tell me about almond his lies? 🤣 I have ZERO problem with Trump doing what he needed to get that “photo op”. Those weren’t peaceful protesters...WE ALL know that. Those clowns got pepper sprayed to show that, despite their legal right to riot using loopholes and tolerance of our free society...I mean protest...Trump as the CiC showed the rest of the civilized America that he was in charge a the end of the day. After he wins, this shit will end 11/4. As it should. They made their point (I think...they’ve never really laid claim to their end game). 

Yes. I am free to believe what I want. As you are: As a life king democrat, I see what has become of the party. YOU are a product of the anti-American party that it has become. What are you? 23-25?  You’ve been indoctrinate well. I went college fairly recently....and I know what goes there. 

Hope this helps. 

I'm 24... 

And the only thing I'm King of nothing.... Not even my own apartment... But thanks for trying... 

And it's funny you're basically saying that the Democrats want to destroy America or they're anti-american... But look at where we are now... 

More divided than ever... Civil unrest... A modern day plague running rampant... Hurting our own citizens under a RINO leader.... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Bormio said:

How can anyone give Fauci a pass for lying to the public about masks not helping when he admitted he was lying?  He says PPE was short for health workers, but that did not prevent people from using homemade masks as they are now.  And using masks earlier, if effective, would have been far more beneficial than starting later.  How many dead New Yorkers and Jerseyites should be laid at Fauci’s feet?

If Fauci has killed his thousands, then Trump his ten thousands. So, there you have it. The difference between Saul and David. Only problem is, Trumpy the ass clown is no David!  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Whatever you say champ. Sounds like you have it all figured out. That’s good. Don’t need to “reach”. Being hit doesn’t scare me. 6’11 doesn’t scare me one iota nor isn’t a problem for me. I’ve trained against, skated against, and fought plenty of big guys that would, likely, eat your fucking lunch my friend. You’d better be ready for ME if you come down this road. Because I’ll be ready for you. You don’t need to worry...I’m only a “little” guy🤣. Take care of that nose. At least you’re finally admitting that you’re on the “woke”‘side. 

You don’t want none of this smoke, pee wee .

Well, it’s y’all’s fault acting like bigoted assholes, so I said shit I’m going where people have sense and integrity. 

Well, you better get back to training I reckon. 

bgw

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Bormio said:

How can anyone give Fauci a pass for lying to the public about masks not helping when he admitted he was lying?  He says PPE was short for health workers, but that did not prevent people from using homemade masks as they are now.  And using masks earlier, if effective, would have been far more beneficial than starting later.  How many dead New Yorkers and Jerseyites should be laid at Fauci’s feet?

Because he was just saying what chump forced him to say.  Then he saw the results of that and said fuck that I'm telling the truth from now on.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blueliner said:

C9A20FCB-AF20-4546-9086-7A4B74526617.jpeg

When magnifying this shot and looking at all components of it very closely, there is something very telling being reflected in the left lens of the sun glasses. By using techniques including sensor pattern noise and statistical methods, along with analyzing the metadata and pixeling of the image, it is obvious that the picture was taken by -- and I've never seen this before, but inspecting and validating images is done this way by many agencies -- taken by none other than a sad clown with a penis nose. And a mask semi-covering the lipstick, hanging below the nose.

Very few can see this with the naked eye, but using the procedures above make it as clear as day. Weird. Not even at a Shriner's parade have I seen anyone like this.

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You don’t want none of this smoke, pee wee .

Well, it’s y’all’s fault acting like bigoted assholes, so I said shit I’m going where people have sense and integrity. 

Well, you better get back to training I reckon. 

bgw

My money is 100%%% behind BGW!!  My prediction would be BGW would show up and there would be nothing but tumble weeds rolling around.  Winner by default since his opponent never showed up.  Or called in sick. 

• Haha 3

Just now, AztecPadre said:

My money is 100%%% behind BGW!!  My prediction would be BGW would show up and there would be nothing but tumble weeds rolling around.  Winner by default since his opponent never showed up.  Or called in sick. 

Certainly wouldn't be a masked, penis-nosed clown anywhere in the vicinity. Still can't get over that -- had never seen such a real life character until breaking down that photo.

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Because he was just saying what chump forced him to say.  Then he saw the results of that and said fuck that I'm telling the truth from now on.

That’s on him then.  And I think he did it intentionally and not because he was forced to.  He may have thought his intentions were good, but fact is - he lied.  Politicians lie all the time - doctors, not so much.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

If Fauci has killed his thousands, then Trump his ten thousands. So, there you have it. The difference between Saul and David. Only problem is, Trumpy the ass clown is no David!  

Still have not heard you comment on Biddy's VP choice....

No comment ?

Just now, HSFBfan said:

Except making people money

Avoiding wars

Middle East peace 

Etc etc 

You would be right lol

And treating dictators better than America's own journalists.

And separating children from parents at the border and keeping them in filthy camps.

And not giving a hoot (for lack of better words) about civil rights or racial equality.

And tweeting incorrect information and (once) a white power video.

And covering up his history of sexual mistreatment and questionable actions in past decades.

Definitely, Trump is better than Washington.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

And separating children from parents at the border and keeping them in filthy camps.

And not giving a hoot (for lack of better words) about civil rights or racial equality.

And covering up his history of sexual mistreatment and questionable actions in past decades.

He is ... he doesn’t own slaves

5 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Our greatest president Lincoln locked up the press. Trump hasn't even gone that far 

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Our greatest president Lincoln locked up the press. Trump hasn't even gone that far 

Lincoln passed the 13th Amendment and ended the Civil War. Trump couldn't even keep the US safe from the coronavirus. The only thing we're first place in the world for (thanks to Trump!) is coronavirus cases. Great comparison!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, ngdawg said:

Washington owned slaves and still made a greater impact on this country than Trump.

That should tell you how bad Trump is at his job. The presidency requires a leader, not an empowered figurehead.

You mean owning slaves was not what defined someone’s contribution to this country?  Who knew?  And Trump has had 10 times more impact on this country than anyone since Reagan - because he has addressed big issues - and not just marked time like the last 2 Democrat Presidents.  Both given 8 years - and wasted them.