Obama Endorses Biden

concha

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8630561/Dont-underestimate-Joes-ability-f-things-Obama-shares-private-doubts-former-VP.html

'Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f*** things up': Obama has shared private doubts about Biden's 2020 chances claim insiders - as tensions grow over ex-president's lack of support for Democrat candidate

•  Barack Obama allegedly cautioned another Democrat not to 'underestimate Joe's ability to f**k things up'
  • The former president was slow to endorse his VP as the Democratic candidate
  • There are said to be tensions between the Biden and Obama camps over his lack of support

🤪   🤣  😂  👍

So Obama thinks senile Joe Biden will fuck things up and Harris basically thinks that Biden is a racist and a sexual predator.

I give you the Democratic Party of the United State of America...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, concha said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8630561/Dont-underestimate-Joes-ability-f-things-Obama-shares-private-doubts-former-VP.html

'Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f*** things up': Obama has shared private doubts about Biden's 2020 chances claim insiders - as tensions grow over ex-president's lack of support for Democrat candidate

•  Barack Obama allegedly cautioned another Democrat not to 'underestimate Joe's ability to f**k things up'
  • There are said to be tensions between the Biden and Obama camps over his lack of support

🤪   🤣  😂  👍

So Obama thinks senile Joe Biden will fuck things up and Harris basically thinks that Biden is a racist and a sexual predator.

For all its faults, and there are many, it is still better than the Republican Party led by and insane conman with dictatorial tendencies. We are a cluster fuck of a country. No wonder our Covid-19 statistics are at or near the top of the charts. Meanwhile, a middle age guy with nothing better to do with his time, makes posts like the above. 

You can't get worse than this. We are already at the bottom of the rabbit hole!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

44 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

For all its faults, and there are many, it is still better than the Republican Party led by and insane conman with dictatorial tendencies. We are a cluster fuck of a country. No wonder our Covid-19 statistics are at or near the top of the charts. Meanwhile, a middle age guy with nothing better to do with his time, makes posts like the above. 

The Democratic Party is a pile of shit.  That you, a black man, would be an apologist for the party of slavery and Jim Crow and the Great society and criminal reforms that have destroyed the black family in America shows what a reprehensible fool you are.

Tell us, why do the worst statistics for Covid tend to be in blue states? Deaths, deaths per capita...

But why would I ask such an intellectually dishonest man? A man who refuses to acknowledge the things under the Trump administration that have benefited minorities in this country, but will go out of his way to manufacture fantasies about Trump putting black men in camps?

You are despicable.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

Hmmmm, there’s still an awful lot of people trying to make their way into the US.  Could it be that there are worse places to live?

Why aren’t people leaving in droves to seek a better life in other countries?  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, On2whls said:

Hmmmm, there’s still an awful lot of people trying to make their way into the US.  Could it be that there are worse places to live?

You're asking a grown-ass man who has fantasies about Trump rounding up black people and putting them in camps.

Apparently, increasing funding for HBCUs, criminal justice reforms, pushing for school choice etc are all a big diversion while Trump secretly organizes modern-day einsatzgruppen. Meanwhile, the party he supports watches the inner cities they rule over burn.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

You're asking a grown-ass man who has fantasies about Trump rounding up black people and putting them in camps.

Apparently, increasing funding for HBCUs, criminal justice reforms, pushing for school choice etc are all a big diversion while Trump secretly organizes modern-day einsatzgruppen. Meanwhile, the party he supports watches the inner cities they rule over burn.

Einsatzgruppen were Schutzstaffel (SS) paramilitary death squads of Nazi Germany that were ... as Jewish anyone with at least three Jewish grandparents, the Einsatzgruppen defined as Jewish anyone with at least one Jewish grandparent; ...

1 hour ago, concha said:

The Democratic Party is a pile of shit.  That you, a black man, would be an apologist for the party of slavery and Jim Crow and the Great society and criminal reforms that have destroyed the black family in America shows what a reprehensible fool you are.

Only a damn hypocrite or a complete moron would equate Jim Crow with the Great Society. It is your party's (sometimes with the complicity of the Democrats) dismantling of the Great Society programs that has led us to where we are, that and the dismantling of FDR's New Deal. We now have a society where not only black people, but poor and working class whites were, and still are, dying from diseases of despair prior to Covid-19 and currently and you can't even acknowledge that and you call me delusional? Look in the mirror idiot!

What you want is a society with working class people so desperate they will take any job, for any wage under the most terrible working conditions, a return to Dickens' England, if you will. YOU had the gumption to suggest that we all, regardless of the type of work we did, go back to work as the cost of lock down to the economy was greater than the cost of loss of life that would result from fully opening up.

Well I say, Blood Fire to that arrangement!! You can take it with you all the way to hell!

There is a reason I don't go back and forth with you anymore. It is a total waste of time for either you are an idiot or just a trolling ideolog. Either way, my time is way too valuable to be going back and forth with you, Cryin Concha!  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, concha said:

🤪   🤣  😂  👍

1 hour ago, concha said:

Tell us, why do the worst statistics for Covid tend to be in blue states? Deaths, deaths per capita...

But why would I ask such an intellectually dishonest man? A man who refuses to acknowledge the things under the Trump administration that have benefited minorities in this country, but will go out of his way to manufacture fantasies about Trump putting black men in camps?

You are despicable.

Ah so the Democrats just use us and the Republicans (If that's what you can even call em now) don't give a damn about us... 

It's almost as if the parties have swapped.... 

Problem is y'all like to poke at the modern Democrats for stuff they did in the past like the modern Republicans aren't doing that shit now... 

For the Hundreth time things have changed... 

Donald Trump's not a Republican 

He's not gonna save America... 

Idk what Joe will do but I've seen what Trump has done... And I don't like it... 

Trump is literally the embodiment of Rich and wealthy running the country and doing what they want... 

The man is literally tampering with the USPS before our eyes right 2 months before election day... 

Threatening to take social security and Medicaid... 

Screwing with the Affordable Care act... 

Screwing with housing... 

Trump's Ideal America would have the old and working class struggling even more... because he doesn't care but he's got the ignorant folks eating outta his hands... 

He's a RINO... 

The real Republicans can't stand this man.... 

He wants to be a dictator but you all can't see that... 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

I think he was talking about where America is at this moment and not a comparison to how other countries are.  IMO, this country is at the lowest point that I have ever seen and at a dangerous place.  A lot of fear and uncertainty among a large % of the population with many ready to take up arms against other Americans.    

As for those wanting to come here...absolutely worse places to live.  

Why aren't people leaving...not sure any other country would want us to be there.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

A lot of fear and uncertainty among a large % of the population with many ready to take up arms against other Americans.  

Yes, pretty sad.  Some will take up arms in offense, others in defense.  The civil war had to happen.  A race war????

52 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Why aren't people leaving...not sure any other country would want us to be there.  

You might want to check out the requirements other countries have with respect to immigration.   Start with Mexico.  It will make you chuckle.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DarterBlue said:

Only a damn hypocrite or a complete moron would equate Jim Crow with the Great Society. It is your party's (sometimes with the complicity of the Democrats) dismantling of the Great Society programs that has led us to where we are, that and the dismantling of FDR's New Deal. We now have a society where not only black people, but poor and working class whites were, and still are, dying from diseases of despair prior to Covid-19 and currently and you can't even acknowledge that and you call me delusional? Look in the mirror idiot!

What you want is a society with working class people so desperate they will take any job, for any wage under the most terrible working conditions, a return to Dickens' England, if you will. YOU had the gumption to suggest that we all, regardless of the type of work we did, go back to work as the cost of lock down to the economy was greater than the cost of loss of life that would result from fully opening up.

Well I say, Blood Fire to that arrangement!! You can take it with you all the way to hell!

There is a reason I don't go back and forth with you anymore. It is a total waste of time for either you are an idiot or just a trolling ideolog. Either way, my time is way too valuable to be going back and forth with you, Cryin Concha!  

The Great Society removed the need of men in providing for kids.  It created dependency.  Where most black kids used to be born in wedlock, now most are not. Where they used to live in a two parent household, not they overwhelmingly do not. G-R-E-A-T  S-O-C-I-E-T-Y.  Only a fool would deny the negative effects.

Oh, and your use of the cute name created by the site's premier racist is noted.  Fool.  🤣

2 hours ago, concha said:

Hold up! Using tax payer monies to “help” out  the privates is bullshit. Good old Betsy and her store bought fuckin’ position. 

Separation of church and state Conchita.

Criminal justice reform, yeah... guess sending out federal troops unmarked and unidentifiable to beat up on soccer moms With umbrellas and dads with leaf blowers would be a reform, huh?

Conchita sucks Trump off,

bgw

1 minute ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hold up! Using tax payer monies to “help” out  the privates is bullshit. Good old Betsy and her store bought fuckin’ position. 

Separation of church and state Conchita.

Criminal justice reform, yeah... guess sending out federal troops unmarked and unidentifiable to beat up on soccer moms With umbrellas and dads with leaf blowers would be a reform, huh?

Conchita sucks Trump off,

bgw

Larry,

Try to focus.

The idea is not to use federal funds.  Schools are funded at the state and local level. And the schools aren't necessarily religious, Larry. That said, your contentment at keeping black kids at the mercy of the local Dem governments that have watched over the decline of our inner cities for decades is noted.  Tell us another story about how you care about black kids, Larry.

And the feds were identified clearly - contrary to the lies put forth by the left - and it was completely legal for them to be there given that the local incompetent Dem asshats were doing nothing while a federal building was under siege.

I almost admire your ability to be such a fool and not care.

14 minutes ago, concha said:

Larry,

Try to focus.

The idea is not to use federal funds.  Schools are funded at the state and local level. And the schools aren't necessarily religious, Larry. That said, your contentment at keeping black kids at the mercy of the local Dem governments that have watched over the decline of our inner cities for decades is noted.  Tell us another story about how you care about black kids, Larry.

And the feds were identified clearly - contrary to the lies put forth by the left - and it was completely legal for them to be there given that the local incompetent Dem asshats were doing nothing while a federal building was under siege.

I almost admire your ability to be such a fool and not care.

Well dammit man, just how much reprogramming do you need?

Not necessarily “religious”? Well shit Conchita... how many different directions may I go with that gem of stupidity?

Yeah the blacked out vehicles and attired agents with masks clearly identified them as Homeland Security agents, yup. 

What else you got think tank?

bgw

• Haha 1

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well dammit man, just how much reprogramming do you need?

Not necessarily “religious”? Well shit Conchita... how many different directions may I go with that gem of stupidity?

Yeah the blacked out vehicles and attired agents with masks clearly identified them as Homeland Security agents, yup. 

What else you got think tank?

bgw

Larry,

Separation of church and state is a federal thing.  At any rate, the money/voucher wouldn't go directly from the government to the school. The citizen decides where to spend the money.  I'm sure that confuses you.  BTW do you have your hockey helmet on?

The agents had patches identifying them and this may come as a shock to you, but it isn't a rule that law enforcement has to have vehicles with lots of flashing lights and all kinds of logos saying "Run, criminals, we're cops".  I hope this helps, Larry.

You're stupid. I'm smart.

You're welcome.

• Like 1

Just now, concha said:

Larry,

Separation of church and state is a federal thing.  At any rate, the money/voucher wouldn't go directly from the government to the school. The citizen decides where to spend the money.  I'm sure that confuses you.  BTW do you have your hockey helmet on?

The agents had patches identifying them and this may come as a shock to you, but it isn't a rule that law enforcement has to have vehicles with lots of flashing lights and all kinds of logos saying "Run, criminals, we're cops".  I hope this helps, Larry.

You're welcome.

Apparently not with this group, cowards cracking skulls of peaceful protesters because the Orange One is having a temper tantrum. 

You’re developmentally delayed, I’m smarter but not by much... and that’s okay. 

bgw

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, concha said:

Larry,

You're welcome.

Furthermore that action by Trumpy the Clown is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.....

Go soak your fucking head, Conchita.

bgw

4 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Furthermore that action by Trumpy the Clown is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.....

Go soak your fucking head, Conchita.

bgw

He certainly can to protect a federal courthouse, Larry. 🤡

And there is this thing called the Insurrection Act...