Obama Endorses Biden

concha

5 hours ago, concha said:

The Great Society removed the need of men in providing for kids.  It created dependency.  Where most black kids used to be born in wedlock, now most are not. Where they used to live in a two parent household, not they overwhelmingly do not. G-R-E-A-T  S-O-C-I-E-T-Y.  Only a fool would deny the negative effects.

Oh, and your use of the cute name created by the site's premier racist is noted.  Fool.  🤣

The Great Society had nothing to do with black or white men (a more recent occurrence) for that matter not marrying their women. That phenomena had everything to do with the poor quality of jobs available to blacks in the 1970s and beyond, and of white men more recently. 

In Jamaica, which had no social safety net even remotely akin to the Great Society programs, it was noted that men (most of whom were black, it's a black country) who lived in the city of Kingston were far less likely to marry or live in a stable common law household, than men who lived in the country. It was for the same reason as here. For in Kingston, most men had poor jobs, if any, with few benefits. On the other hand, country folk in Jamaica generally have a family plot of land that can feed a family (a legacy of post slavery society when freed slaves captured land, and the colonial government did not have the resources to prevent them). Men marry and take care of families when they can afford to. In fact, very few women would want or tolerate a man that did not have the capacity to be a major contributor to the household.

What you are blaming on Great Society programs is largely due to the outsourcing of good, blue collar jobs to Asia, and with NAFTA, Mexico. 

I don't know whether you argued your position out of ignorance or are being purposely disingenuous. But it does not matter. For I certainly don't respect you regardless of which it is. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, concha said:

He certainly can to protect a federal courthouse, Larry. 🤡

And there is this thing called the Insurrection Act...

Yep, ain’t nothing like protecting a building with 24” walls from water bottles and soccer moms with umbrellas. 

Reall hero shit right there, an aside Trump is getting sued for it. 

BTW.....

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Good luck proving "insurrection" Noriega.

Trumpy is being sued, so much for leadership.

bgw

Wow, he's being sued, huh?

Geeeezzz...

Damn, Larry. If I had known he was being sued I would never have said anything.

Fuck. The libtards have brought out the nukes. They're fucking suing him...  😟

15 minutes ago, concha said:

Wow, he's being sued, huh?

Geeeezzz...

Damn, Larry. If I had known he was being sued I would never have said anything.

Fuck. The libtards have brought out the nukes. They're fucking suing him...  😟

Hey dipshit Conchita, guess who’s the postmaster general? 
Hint... a mega donor. 
Guess what party , and guess how it’s being run into the ground. 
Now guess Trumpy’s angle. 
So, what libtard nukes are you referring to?

Hell, just sit back and watch the train wreck. 

Pendejo,

bgw

Fucking Klan far right Alt right assholes are ruining this country for a cabinet position for sale operation. Hey while we’re at it, let’s talk about the guest worker program and unfair wages. 

Equality my ass, but the dems, but inner city, but it happened years ago.... fucking losers and you’re MAD about it. Hilarious. 

Shitheads. 

bgw

2 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hell, just sit back and watch the train wreck. 

Pendejo,

bgw

LOL

The only "train" stuff going around doesn't seem to be from the left 🤷‍♂️

Are they putting out any propaganda like this? 😝

It is a good question tho...as lot's of 'fans' just jump on board whoever they think will win

Left still using 'polls' for that.....but the right looks to be using 'trains'...🚅

PS: What do you think the 'wreck' is going to look like? 🍿

Oh shit....I must be wrong....

You still dreaming about getting trained by your buddies here 🤣

Woooo Woooooo!

29 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Fucking Klan far right Alt right assholes are ruining this country for a cabinet position for sale operation. Hey while we’re at it, let’s talk about the guest worker program and unfair wages. 

Equality my ass, but the dems, but inner city, but it happened years ago.... fucking losers and you’re MAD about it. Hilarious. 

Shitheads. 

bgw

Sounds like you're the one who's mad, Larry.  You gonna cry?

Tell the folks on the Southside of Chicago all about the equality they've been given by the better part of a century of Dem rule there.

What a dumbass.

LMAO

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Tell the folks on the Southside of Chicago all about the equality they've been given by the better part of a century of Dem rule there.

What a dumbass.

LMAO

Uh huh.... pretty much your go to. 

Southside prop! let’s not look anywhere else where the Repubs are fucking it up, I’ll just stay at the top, shining right in your pasty puss of a mug. Hahahaha. 

But, but, but looky over there in Chicago.... lmao. 

bgw

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Uh huh.... pretty much your go to. 

Southside prop! let’s not look anywhere else where the Repubs are fucking it up, I’ll just stay at the top, shining right in your pasty puss of a mug. Hahahaha. 

But, but, but looky over there in Chicago.... lmao. 

bgw

We can discuss St. Louis, Baltimore, Detroit...   you fuktards couldn't run a piss-up in brewery, Larry.

🤣

12 minutes ago, concha said:

What a dumbass.

LMAO

Your Postmaster General is sabotaging the election for Trumpy.... a position bought and paid for by the Postmaster General and you wanna point to inner city violence?

Fucking idiot. No words for that. 

bgw

9 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Nope, bet you can fuck up the postal service for an election though. 
Fucking asshat. 
bgw

The postal service has been fucked up for eons, "Think Tank".

Damn, Larry.  How do you make it through the day without injuring yourself?