Has anyone seen a Biden bumper sticker?

I AM IRONMAN

44 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

The least energetic campaign ever!  But I'm sure Karen has one on her tractor 😂😂😂

Dukakis’ lacked a lot in the energy department.  Turned a 17 point lead into a landslide loss while he relaxed in Massachusetts thinking he had already won

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

This got me giggling....

bgw

Not sure why any politicians list of “friends & acquaintances” bothers people? It’s a seedy fucking bizness.

Hell, oblameless pardoned two fucking terrorists and the media made it like he freed Nelson Mandela! And liberals said how benevolent he was for pardoning all the fucking drug dealers cuz they were “non violent”. As if there’s such a thing as a non violent drug dealer. At least not in the quantities dealing to get put up for a long period of time.

Anybody remember what party put all those black drug dealers away with their three strikes policy?!? Anybody?!? 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Sweetlarry said:

Not sure why any politicians list of “friends & acquaintances” bothers people? It’s a seedy fucking bizness.

Hell, oblameless pardoned two fucking terrorists and the media made it like he freed Nelson Mandela! And liberals said how benevolent he was for pardoning all the fucking drug dealers cuz they were “non violent”. As if there’s such a thing as a non violent drug dealer. At least not in the quantities dealing to get put up for a long period of time.

Anybody remember what party put all those black drug dealers away with their three strikes policy?!? Anybody?!? 

Well, I hate Obama less than I hate Trumpy so there’s that. 

Furthermore who built the system that put those folks away?

Doesn’t take a genius with an open mind to see it. Of course a rare find around here.

Larry the Woke Buffoon  

8 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well, I hate Obama less than I hate Trumpy so there’s that. 

Furthermore who built the system that put those folks away?

Doesn’t take a genius with an open mind to see it. Of course a rare find around here.

Larry the Woke Buffoon  

Yes. Democrats have sold their souls on all fronts. They’ve wanted to appear tough on crime so they could get the moderate vote, while pandering to the black community about “taking care” of them ie welfare and other social service programs to “bring them to heel” as a female who ran for president in 2016 famously said. She carries her hot sauce with her everywhere she goes, she’s so woke! 

Yes sir! Democrats take care if blacks, Mexicans and all minorities don’t they?!?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thenation.com/article/archive/hillary-clinton-does-not-deserve-black-peoples-votes/tnamp/

The reason is because Trump hired those people and they were close to him and given Cabinet positions.  They were hired because they were friends and acquaintances and not because they were necessarily qualified.  Swamp is what Trump likes to call D.C.  I call that ironic. 

A better question is 'Who has a list of friends that do crimes and go to jail for you while you enjoy sitting in the WH?'  Trump.

Cabinet positions and personal lawyer and all that certainly qualifies as fundamentally different than your comparison to what Obama did.  Doesn't have anything to do with Obama.  

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

The reason is because Trump hired those people and they were close to him and given Cabinet positions.  They were hired because they were friends and acquaintances and not because they were necessarily qualified.  Swamp is what Trump likes to call D.C.  I call that ironic. 

A better question is 'Who has a list of friends that do crimes and go to jail for you while you enjoy sitting in the WH?'  Trump.

Cabinet positions and personal lawyer and all that certainly qualifies as fundamentally different than your comparison to what Obama did.  Doesn't have anything to do with Obama.  

You realize every president In aRecent memory has done similar things. Appointed woefully Under qualified people to positions they have zero business being in. Want proof?

https://www.politico.com/story/2011/06/obama-donors-net-government-jobs-056993

nirhing to see here though, right? 

Yes. Democrats have sold their souls on all fronts. They’ve wanted to appear tough on crime so they could get the moderate vote, while pandering to the black community about “taking care” of them ie welfare and other social service programs to “bring them to heel” as a female who ran for president in 2016 famously said. She carries her hot sauce with her everywhere she goes, she’s so woke! 

Yes sir! Democrats take care if blacks, Mexicans and all minorities don’t they?!?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thenation.com/article/archive/hillary-clinton-does-not-deserve-black-peoples-votes/tnamp/

Uh huh.... some real deep shit there junior.... but who built it and who did all the work to get it to this point?

So, what is your point anyways?

bgw

11 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Uh huh.... some real deep shit there junior.... but who built it and who did all the work to get it to this point?

So, what is your point anyways?

bgw

Lemme guess, errrebody but those YOU support  Because YOU are never wrong.

she is from Baltimore what does she know?!?

• Like 1

On 8/20/2020 at 11:20 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

The least energetic campaign ever!  But I'm sure Karen has one on her tractor 😂😂😂

A Biden victory won't be based on energy if it happens. It will be based on a rejection of Trump. I think I am a typical Biden supporter. In a normal election cycle, I would either sit this one out or vote for a third party or a write-in candidate. But I reject Trump, and Biden/Harris is the only feasible team I got to make my vote count.  My rejection of Trump is both visceral and intellectual. Therefore, I will VOTE against Trump in this election.

After that, I probably will not support a second term of this ticket should it win. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

A Biden victory won't be based on energy if it happens. It will be based on a rejection of Trump. I think I am a typical Biden supporter. In a normal election cycle, I would either sit this one out or vote for a third party or a write-in candidate. But I reject Trump, and Biden/Harris is the only feasible team I got to make my vote count.  My rejection of Trump is both visceral and intellectual. Therefore, I will VOTE against Trump in this election.

After that, I probably will not support a second term of this ticket should it win. 

Negative presidential campaigns almost always fail

2 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Negative presidential campaigns almost always fail

WE have not had a Trump in my lifetime. I guess we will see soon enough. The result will say a lot about America. It will also say a lot about what our status in the world will be and where the country goes for decades (perhaps centuries) to come. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yeah, look what it got us over Killary. 

Good one. 

bgw

Trump’s campaign was not negative.  He stood for definitive policies.  You just don’t agree with them.  It was not an anti-Hillary campaign.  She however ran on just 2 things 1) I am not Trump and 2) I am a woman.  She lost.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Road trip for a wedding today...I'll see how many Biden stickers I see...same for Trump.

don't think you will see a lot of either...

I see some lawn signs (perhaps better to count those), but given the MSM 'driven' hysteria,

many people won't advertise on an asset they park unattended.

Your mileage...obviously...may vary...🚗

🤷‍♂️