Nice win for Mississippi

Trixter

3 hours ago, Texasvic said:

No one in texas even cared didnt even know this was going on damn lol, were to worried about if were even gonna have a complete season or not jn the metros. In my area the teams already agreed to a 4 game season plus 2 more play in games to decide who even goes to playoffs. 

@Sammyswordsman is that excuse thread still up and running?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Let's be real

The only reason people even talk about Cedar Hill Trinity Christian is because Deion is there

This team had an opportunity to face a solid FL team last year (Godby) and turned it down to play (I think FAMU high) so they could get the easy win 

There's probably 30-40 teams in FL off the top of my head that probably easily beats deions team but you won't see them consider playing those teams, hell I think deions alma mater (North Fort Myers) could probably beat deions Texas team 

Again Deion only Reason this school even gets talked about at all so it's misleading when idiots running maxpreps try to make a big deal out of a Mississippi school beating them, it's not like they beat Allen or Duncanville

TCCH isn't a powerhouse and they win in a overall weak Classification in Texas, they are essentially a University Christian out of Florida 

• Like 3