So the shooter was a Trumper...

DBP66

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Never said you did.

But you spent all of your time making your mos important argument.

That everybody who was shot got what they deserved.

I've never said anything about "deserved".

That's you playing word games like a pussy, Andy. 👍.

Just now, concha said:

I've never said anything about "deserved".

👇

6 minutes ago, concha said:

That said, that he was shot at all was his own fault.

Is this supposed to mean something else?

concha playing word games again.

A known liar is trying to use weasel words to get around just saying what he really believes and what everybody knows he means.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

My words to accurately describe your position.

I don't know if they "deserved" to be shot or not.

I just know getting shot was a result of their own actions and poor decisions.

"Deserved" is all you, Andy. Because you have to play work games like a fucking child.

🤡

3 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

That doesn't really show what lead up to the chase.

More info is needed to understand what caused that.

Could've been unprovoked (though anyone walking around at that time with a semi auto rifle will look threatening, which will put others on edge), but he could've just as easily made a threatening movement with his weapon or made a spoken threat of some sort - which flips who was acting in self-defense.

Doesn't look like the guy chasing him had a weapon on him so the kid wasn't really in any danger of death...maybe he was under threat of great bodily harm (dude would've needed to seize the weapon) but nothing about that is clear.

Not sure how you're so easily convinced of your already solidified notion based only on that video.

That's all that's necessary to get off for self defense. A reasonable fear of receiving bodily harm. 

Reports are that a number of "high-powered" lawyers have joined together offering to defend the kid. One said on twitter "video evidence clearly shows justified acts of self-defense."

1 minute ago, concha said:

I don't disagree that 7 shots was excessive.

That said, that he was shot at all was his own fault.

I agree with that.

Blake brought his shooting upon himself. Whatever was on his mind, was a stupid thought. Even if it's an innocent thought like "I'm done with this, I'm going home," if you're ignoring cops with tasers and guns pointed at you, screaming to stop...just stop. If he simply stops, puts his hands out, and talks to the cops - chances are nowhere close to a single shot is fired.

It's a bit perplexing to me that all of these athletes are glossing over that. I get their viewpoint, but it's flawed all over.

Blake can be an idiot that caused his own problems, and the police can have overreacted in a reprehensible way that brings about firing or even charges for themselves. There doesn't have to be a one side is right, only, aspect to this - seems like that time-frame has already gone by to the general public.

And that doesn't excuse the police for being really bad at their jobs there. They lost the situation way too quickly and were clearly unable to diffuse hat was going on (which seemed like it was just a silly fight between a couple of women).

When people say de fund the police (they're idiots, it's awful messaging), what most really mean is re-imagine what the police do and how they're trained. This would be a major example towards re-imagining how the police do their jobs and the tactics used.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Somehow the two dead men put themselves in that situation so it's their own fault.

But the killer, who also put himself in that situation, is not at fault and was acting in self-defense.

No, Andy.

Two live men did that.

The dead part was the result.

You're so fucking stupid you don't even realize that your logic is akin to saying a rape victim is responsible because she was there.

I thank God I'm not as fucking stupid as you.

🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hes being represented by the same attorney as the covington catholic kid who was just awarded over 200 million and is still suing cnn

Lawyer for accused Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse demands ‘justice’

https://nypost.com/2020/08/27/lawyer-for-kenosha-shooter-kyle-rittenhouse-demands-justice-for-kyle/amp/?fbclid=IwAR30tDrIxyZsOZ9cjnXXvg1zMFEzP38Zpvx2I_Y-7Yl1YKT_tA565Zi8FwA

1 minute ago, DownSouth said:

I agree with that.

Blake brought his shooting upon himself. Whatever was on his mind, was a stupid thought. Even if it's an innocent thought like "I'm done with this, I'm going home," if you're ignoring cops with tasers and guns pointed at you, screaming to stop...just stop. If he simply stops, puts his hands out, and talks to the cops - chances are nowhere close to a single shot is fired.

It's a bit perplexing to me that all of these athletes are glossing over that. I get their viewpoint, but it's flawed all over.

Blake can be an idiot that caused his own problems, and the police can have overreacted in a reprehensible way that brings about firing or even charges for themselves. There doesn't have to be a one side is right, only, aspect to this - seems like that time-frame has already gone by to the general public.

And that doesn't excuse the police for being really bad at their jobs there. They lost the situation way too quickly and were clearly unable to diffuse hat was going on (which seemed like it was just a silly fight between a couple of women).

When people say de fund the police (they're idiots, it's awful messaging), what most really mean is re-imagine what the police do and how they're trained. This would be a major example towards re-imagining how the police do their jobs and the tactics used.

Do you honestly think these violent left-wing whack-jobs wouldn't have rioted if he had been shot just once or twice?

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Nobody has ever promised more and delivered less.

A clown performance by @Slotback Right.

I saw that video last night and knew it was going to be a dud.

The incident is hazy all over.

He's a 17 year old kid. He should have been at home with his parents, staying inside.

He crossed state lines to "protect" people's property that he has no affiliation with - it's not even his community.

Marching the streets with that weapon, in that environment, is a bit of a threatening gesture to start with - one twitch of that barrel (even inadvertent) towards others is like setting off TNT. - He did not have the maturity or understanding of how delicate the situation really is for him to be here; it's a failure by his parents too.

Seeing a chunk of posters here seemingly okay with snuffing 2 people out amidst all of those factors is grotesque. That they're okay with this just because they don't agree politically with something is pretty craven. 

I also did not see much or any clear evidence that these people that were fired on were doing any actual rioting. I don't see any fires or destruction going on in their immediate vicinity. There very well could have been, but that footage isn't clearing up anything enough to call these people rioters.

To snap right to the position of "they were rioters, destroying things, it was justified," doesn't hold up at this time.

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Nobody has ever promised more and delivered less.

A clown performance by @Slotback Right.

Not even close to being finished yet, Baghdad Bob.

The next video shows the second deadly shot and the third, both of which were while he was being chased and then attacked (also known as self-defense):

The first of those two shots was into the chest of the skateboard-wielding fool. Wielding that skateboard was the last foolish thing he ever did...or ever will do. (see photo)

The third person shot was this idiot, a felon (on gun charges) with a handgun. He didn't have the gun shot out of his hand, he nearly had his gun arm shot clean off. Notice the gun (or part of it, is still in his hand. Not sure what that is that hit the ground. The magazine maybe😞

Had enough? Or would you like to see his half attached bicep?

10 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

I saw that video last night and knew it was going to be a dud.

The incident is hazy all over.

He's a 17 year old kid. He should have been at home with his parents, staying inside.

He crossed state lines to "protect" people's property that he has no affiliation with - it's not even his community.

Marching the streets with that weapon, in that environment, is a bit of a threatening gesture to start with - one twitch of that barrel (even inadvertent) towards others is like setting off TNT. - He did not have the maturity or understanding of how delicate the situation really is for him to be here; it's a failure by his parents too.

Seeing a chunk of posters here seemingly okay with snuffing 2 people out amidst all of those factors is grotesque. That they're okay with this just because they don't agree politically with something is pretty craven. 

I also did not see much or any clear evidence that these people that were fired on were doing any actual rioting. I don't see any fires or destruction going on in their immediate vicinity. There very well could have been, but that footage isn't clearing up anything enough to call these people rioters.

To snap right to the position of "they were rioters, destroying things, it was justified," doesn't hold up at this time.

I certainly wouldn't have let my sons be there.

That said, since when don't Americans cross state and county lines to help one another?

This is interesting: "... a chunk of posters here seemingly okay with snuffing 2 people..."

Really?  It seems to me that the leftist point of view on this is that the rioters and looters (many with criminal records, like those who were shot) had every right to be there and every justification. But people being there to protect innocent citizens' businesses is a provocation.  How utterly absurd.

I have seen a grand total of zero people justify the shootings because the people were criminals and looting and destroying. Zero.

They got themselves shot because they attacked someone and that person exercised his God-given right to defend his life.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, concha said:

Do you honestly think these violent left-wing whack-jobs wouldn't have rioted if he had been shot just once or twice?

Probably not. 

But you continually lump rioters in with protesters. They're not the same, and there is a lot of people genuinely outraged and simply protesting.

Nobody supports the asswipes that are stealing and destroying the town (Biden has denounced it many times). But that doesn't mean that they are to be lumped in together.

It also goes to the point that the police really fucked up. If they did their job better, things wouldn't ignite. It keeps happening where the cops go crazy and people are fed up - they need to do better, this isn't a job where having a few shitheads or those not emotionally fit enough to do the job is okay. 

Had the police conducted the scene better, none of this happens. (Yes, had Blake just chilled out it doesn't happen either; again, there isn't necessarily any right answer here).

Just now, DownSouth said:

Probably not. 

But you continually lump rioters in with protesters. They're not the same, and there is a lot of people genuinely outraged and simply protesting.

Nobody supports the asswipes that are stealing and destroying the town (Biden has denounced it many times). But that doesn't mean that they are to be lumped in together.

It also goes to the point that the police really fucked up. If they did their job better, things wouldn't ignite. It keeps happening where the cops go crazy and people are fed up - they need to do better, this isn't a job where having a few shitheads or those not emotionally fit enough to do the job is okay. 

Had the police conducted the scene better, none of this happens. (Yes, had Blake just chilled out it doesn't happen either; again, there isn't necessarily any right answer here).

No.  I don't.

I have no issue with citizens exercising their rights to peacefully protest.

Armed citizens weren't there because some people were peacefully protesting.

The fact is that the Marxist BLM organization and anarchists and asswipes will look for any excuse to run rampant.

The numbers of unarmed black men killed by cops in a year can basically be counted on fingers and toes in a nation including 800,000 law enforcement officers and 44 million African Americans.  And amongst that handful are ones who cause their own deaths. Where are the BLM Marxists as blacks kill one another by the thousands every year? Answer: nowhere to be found. It doesn't further the Marxist cause.

Black Americans are as likely (if not more likely) to hit by lightning than to be killed unjustly by a cop.

10 minutes ago, concha said:

I certainly wouldn't have let my sons be there.

That said, since when don't Americans cross state and county lines to help one another?

This is interesting: "... a chunk of posters here seemingly okay with snuffing 2 people..."

Really?  It seems to me that the leftist point of view on this is that the rioters and looters (many with criminal records, like those who were shot) had every right to be there and every justification. But people being there to protect innocent citizens' businesses is a provocation.  How utterly absurd.

I have seen a grand total of zero people justify the shootings because the people were criminals and looting and destroying. Zero.

They got themselves shot because they attacked someone and that person exercised his God-given right to defend his life.

See, you're kind of doing this again.

There is rioting out there. There is horrible amounts of destruction of property.

But do you have evidence that these people involved in this incident were doing any of that? I have no clue either way if they were protesting (marching, chanting, etc) or rioting - but I can't sit here and just call them rioters and neither should you. I will 100% back the notion that protesting at midnight is not a good idea when there's an 8pm curfew, it has connotations that come with it such as being up to no good. But that doesn't mean these people were lighting fires and breaking windows - that's part of the unknown.

If these people that got shot were in fact just marching and chanting slogans, does that change the result for you? It does for me, big time, and that's information I'm going to wait on before forming an opinion.

The guy with his arm blown off and the skateboard guy were NOT attacking him for no reason. He was running through the streets with a semi auto rifle slung over his shoulder, with a crowd running after him screaming he'd just shot a guy in the head with it! They had no idea what started the incident down the street, they were trying to stop an active shooter. 

If you can remove yourself from your knee-jerk reaction to go to a certain take on the matter, you'd be able to see that.

The first incident is a separate issue. More clarity needs to come in on that - as I said earlier, marching around with that rifle is something that us unsettling to a lot of people. A simple tip of the barrel in someone's direction can be conceived in a way that sets things off real fast. I don't know if the kid's actions started that chase off or it it was an unprovoked attacked, and at this point neither do you.

- I do not think it's fair to say "they had it coming" in regards to the people that thought they were confronting an active shooter that had confirmed killed a guy just seconds earlier at a separate location.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DownSouth said:

See, you're kind of doing this again.

There is rioting out there. There is horrible amounts of destruction of property.

But do you have evidence that these people involved in this incident were doing any of that? I have no clue either way if they were protesting (marching, chanting, etc) or rioting - but I can't sit here and just call them rioters and neither should you. I will 100% back the notion that protesting at midnight is not a good idea when there's an 8pm curfew, it has connotations that come with it such as being up to no good. But that doesn't mean these people were lighting fires and breaking windows - that's part of the unknown.

If these people that got shot were in fact just marching and chanting slogans, does that change the result for you? It does for me, big time, and that's information I'm going to wait on before forming an opinion.

The guy with his arm blown off and the skateboard guy were NOT attacking him for no reason. He was running through the streets with a semi auto rifle slung over his shoulder, with a crowd running after him screaming he'd just shot a guy in the head with it! They had no idea what started the incident down the street, they were trying to stop an active shooter. 

If you can remove yourself from your knee-jerk reaction to go to a certain take on the matter, you'd be able to see that.

The first incident is a separate issue. More clarity needs to come in on that - as I said earlier, marching around with that rifle is something that us unsettling to a lot of people. A simple tip of the barrel in someone's direction can be conceived in a way that sets things off real fast. I don't know if the kid's actions started that chase off or it it was an unprovoked attacked, and at this point neither do you.

- I do not think it's fair to say "they had it coming" in regards to the people that thought they were confronting an active shooter that had confirmed killed a guy just seconds earlier at a separate location.

I'll be honest and no disrespect because I'm listening to the God Emperor speak....

I don't give a shit if they were rioting or not at the time (or ever).

I do know they had criminal records.

I know they attacked the kid and at least one of them was attempting to shoot him. And the kid had a right to self-defense.

Here's the kind of person that attacked him...

https://www.bailbondshq.com/arizona/azdoc-inmate-JOSEPH/172556?fbclid=IwAR073leVjH9BZrL0_fmVaMs-ljcfaP_bYTO2xtegbVb70QKleM_ggfYp9IU

5 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

The lil bald midget is the one who took the bullet to his dome. I watched this live when it happen. There’s a few streamers that are going to all these riots and steaming them. 

https://www.bailbondshq.com/arizona/azdoc-inmate-JOSEPH/172556?fbclid=IwAR073leVjH9BZrL0_fmVaMs-ljcfaP_bYTO2xtegbVb70QKleM_ggfYp9IU

A real charmer.

Noble to the soul.

• Thanks 1