So the shooter was a Trumper...

DBP66

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

These cops were incompetent buffoons.

They let the guy walk away and around his car with seemingly little urgency except verbal instructions.

Then they shot him 7 times from close range.

Complete morons.

Seemed to be the perfect diagnosis of the atrocity. 
But the Trumpian Syndrome overrides any logical thought. 

bgw

2 hours ago, concha said:

So the shitbag who had part of his arm blown off was in the process of pulling a gun to shoot Rittenhouse.  This is, of course, after Rittenhouse had already been attacked while down.

Who does Andy NOT criticize?  The armed criminals ganging up to assault the 17-year old who only shot people attacking him.

In some fairness to the guy that got a chunk of his arm blown off, and to the skateboard clown that took the chest shot and died, they were only attacking him because people were screaming that he'd just killed a guy down the street with a  shot to the dude's face. Seems as though they were trying to stop what would have looked like an unchecked active shooter - can't say that was smart since police ere nearby, but it's not like they attacked for no reason as you're trying to suggest.

There's no evidence to suggest they would have gone after him had people not been screaming for him to stop, and to stop fleeing the scene of blowing a dude's face off.

I'm not condoning or condemning anybody, but it's context that you're intentionally leaving out.

The first interaction, where the guy chased him in the parking lot (the guy that took the face shot) is the interaction that needs more facts to come out before we can better understand if this kid was defending himself from an unprovoked attack or if he did something to illicit being chased in the first place.

8 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

This is so predictable.

A kid drives 20 miles away from his home to "protect himself."

This kid will be lauded as a hero by the concha types.

The "law and order" party will try their hardest to get him off scott free.

When I'm done catching up on these 7 pages of posts, I will post videos proving that all three shootings were self defense.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

In some fairness to the guy that got a chunk of his arm blown off, and to the skateboard clown that took the chest shot and died, they were only attacking him because people were screaming that he'd just killed a guy down the street with a  shot to the dude's face. Seems as though they were trying to stop what would have looked like an unchecked active shooter - can't say that was smart since police ere nearby, but it's not like they attacked for no reason as you're trying to suggest.

There's no evidence to suggest they would have gone after him had people not been screaming for him to stop, and to stop fleeing the scene of blowing a dude's face off.

I'm not condoning or condemning anybody, but it's context that you're intentionally leaving out.

The first interaction, where the guy chased him in the parking lot (the guy that took the face shot) is the interaction that needs more facts to come out before we can better understand if this kid was defending himself from an unprovoked attack or if he did something to illicit being chased in the first place.

Well, sounds like riots involving criminals are just bad shit.

So, Joe R and pals decide to chase this kid and force him to defend himself, and then more attack him even though he WASN'T walking around shooting anyone at random.  Perhaps local authorities should be nipping rioting in the bud.

The shooting started because the kid was attacked. Because of aggressive, violent fucking criminal thugs.

There is video (I have actually posted it here) showing Joe R getting in the faces of people with guns and talking shit.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Slotback Right said:

When I'm done catching up on these 7 pages of posts, I will post videos proving that all three shootings were self defense.

I'm sure you will sweetheart.

Of course you'll be a perfectly good toady and ignore the circumstances and context of it but that's minor. You've got to keep that record of 100% perfect self-defense shootings intact.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DownSouth said:

In some fairness to the guy that got a chunk of his arm blown off, and to the skateboard clown that took the chest shot and died, they were only attacking him because people were screaming that he'd just killed a guy down the street with a  shot to the dude's face.

This isn't allowed man.

Only people that concha is defending are permitted to pull guns and threaten people for the crimes they've committed.

8 hours ago, concha said:

Andy lying.  😱

Murder would require to him have taken a life illegally.

There's going to be a trial to determine that. I'm sure they'll factor in your message board posts to help decide his fate.

Way too much is unknown at this time for you to be acquitting him - he's charged with 2 murders, that should tell you it's not as easily defined as you're portraying it to be.

Video suggests possible self defense on the guy he shot in the head, but what lead up to that isn't clear - he could've said something, pointed his gun at someone, etc.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

So, Joe R and pals decide to chase this kid and force him to defend himself, and then more attack him even though he WASN'T walking around shooting anyone at random.

So it's OK as long as the people he was shooting at wasn't random.

Cool.

concha comes up with new justifications just about every hour.

We'll patiently wait for his next justification at the top of the next hour.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

I'm sure you will sweetheart.

Of course you'll be a perfectly good toady and ignore the circumstances and context of it but that's minor. You've got to keep that record of 100% perfect self-defense shootings intact.

Andy whines like the bitch he is about people mentioning when folks are taking drugs or reaching for weapons as if they haven't been proven to have been on drugs or were reaching where a weapon was despite be ordered not to.

Andy is a pathetic clown. 🤡

1 minute ago, DownSouth said:

Way too much is unknown at this time for you to be acquitting him - he's charged with 2 murders, that should tell you it's not as easily defined as you're portraying it to be.

The guy is charged with two murders but concha says it's a lie to call him a murderer.

It's impossible for it to be a murder he says about a guy charged with two murders.

The guy is a loon.

• Haha 1

Just now, concha said:

Andy whines like the bitch he is about people mentioning when folks are taking drugs or reaching for weapons as if they haven't been proven to have been on drugs or were reaching where a weapon was despite be ordered not to.

Again, the punishment for being on drugs is to be shot 7 times in the back.

Why can't you just say it?

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

So it's OK as long as the people he was shooting at wasn't random.

Cool.

concha comes up with new justifications just about every hour.

We'll patiently wait for his next justification at the top of the next hour.

It's not OK to not shoot at random, Andy?  🤡  🤣

You have gone above and beyond today showing what a fool you are.  LMAO.

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The guy is charged with two murders but concha says it's a lie to call him a murderer.

It's impossible for it to be a murder he says about a guy charged with two murders.

The guy is a loon.

Gee, Andy.  Given that he's not been convicted and there is video showing he was acting in self-defense, I guess we'll just have to point out that you're being a lying fool yet again.

Time number 3,497 just today...

Just now, concha said:

Given that he's not been convicted and there is video showing he was acting in self-defense, I guess we'll just have to point out that you're being a lying fool yet again.

He was charged with murder.

He's going to be tried for murder.

So it's not a lie to claim that he committed double murder.

Every single person that has ever come under such scrutiny acted in self-defense.

It's an amazing 100% record.

Truly remarkable.

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Do you generally use rhetorical questions to cover for silly claims you made?

So as long as it wasn't random then murder is cool.

I guess that's your new position this hour.

👌

Since no murder has been proven, you're just babbling like the fool you are, Andy.  🤣

But please, continue to make shit up.  LMAO. 🤡