So the shooter was a Trumper...

DBP66

2 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

@HSFBfan it shows the kid getting attacked before he shot any shots off and shows the guy who got shot was begging for a death wish 

Gotcha. I just personally dont watch videos. They get edited distorted etc. Im going based off the article and if I want more info I'll find it

I personally dont care anymore. Let the people kill themselves. When you put the D party in charge expect violence. It hasn't changed in decades. It never will. 

My advice to the copa would be let the blacks kill each other daily. Just pick up the bodies. No reason to get involved. 

Let them burn their own cities to rhe ground. Eventually the citizens who care will move out and the people left will live in burnt out shit holes. 

Our president made sure these low lifes can't get into the suburbs. Thank god. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Gotcha. I just personally dont watch videos. They get edited distorted etc. Im going based off the article and if I want more info I'll find it

I personally dont care anymore. Let the people kill themselves. When you put the D party in charge expect violence. It hasn't changed in decades. It never will. 

My advice to the copa would be let the blacks kill each other daily. Just pick up the bodies. No reason to get involved. 

Let them burn their own cities to rhe ground. Eventually the citizens who care will move out and the people left will live in burnt out shit holes. 

Our president made sure these low lifes can't get into the suburbs. Thank god. 

Understand 

but the video is different, it’s a whole video proving how it was self defense 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, 15yds4gibberish said:

Wisconsin isn’t a “Stand Your Ground” state, and Rittenhouse was in illegal possession of a weapon.  Under Wisconsin law, it is a Class A misdemeanor for a minor to carry a deadly weapon in the open. There is no legal right in the state to use deadly force for the protection of property you do not own. 

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2020/08/26/wisconsin-open-carry-law-kyle-rittenhouse-legally-have-gun-kenosha-protest-shooting-17-year-old/3444231001/

Armed vigilante.

He was not standing his ground.

He was actually being chased.

And there are actually exceptions to the under 18 rule?

Did you even read the very article you posted???????

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Fucking clowns cherry picking what laws to follow to rationalize their ignorant bigoted racist positions. 

Only on the Klan Rally Page folks. 

bgw

08941D6B-F97A-4AFC-BE63-485BAF082678.jpeg

And a low life with a felony warrant for sexual assault on a 14 year old decides he's a bad mofo and wont comply with orders. How'd that work out?

BTW, his ex called the Po-Po on him.

I dont align with Repubs or Dems. I align with lawful common sense. We are now a nation of excuses.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, rockinl said:

And a low life with a felony warrant for sexual assault on a 14 year old decides he's a bad mofo and wont comply with orders. How'd that work out?

BTW, his ex called the Po-Po on him.

I dont align with Repubs or Dems. I align with lawful common sense. We are now a nation of excuses.

That’s exactly what is wrong, the subject “got what he deserved”... objectify the human being reducing him to a statistic and a number in the justice system. 

Due process.... now we have “Judge Dredds” administering justice cloaked with “qualified immunity”, and the cycle continues with murders, brutality, incarcerations, loss of employment and opportunities coupled with the culture of racism and oppression. 

Never once did I say coddle the mofos that are in the wrong, but reform is needed or innocents will continue to be collateral damage. 

React with force, the response will be force... de escalate the situation. 

bgw

• Like 1

11 hours ago, concha said:

He was not standing his ground.

He was actually being chased. YES...because He just killed someone and a bunch of HEROS were trying to catch the murderer you moron! What part of him being a murderer don't you understand??...🤡

And there are actually exceptions to the under 18 rule?

Did you even read the very article you posted???????

10 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Yeah. Shock. I see that little shitbag 66 gives us THE USUAL little bitch ass emoji. Strong work. 

I should reply to your lie??...you said I twisted your words and "edited" you?!?..LOL..110% B.S. Blueballs I quoted exactly what you said...go back and see what a moron you are...🤡

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

That’s exactly what is wrong, the subject “got what he deserved”... objectify the human being reducing him to a statistic and a number in the justice system. 

Due process.... now we have “Judge Dredds” administering justice cloaked with “qualified immunity”, and the cycle continues with murders, brutality, incarcerations, loss of employment and opportunities coupled with the culture of racism and oppression. 

Never once did I say coddle the mofos that are in the wrong, but reform is needed or innocents will continue to be collateral damage. 

bgw

Okay you reform the police okay now what ? You still have one side ambushing and executing officers and killing the youth with violence and gang shootings, that’s only gonna sky rocket and get worse

But I guess that’s fine with y’all , cause you think it’s only the police that’s the problem and that’s really a Problem 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Okay you reform the police okay now what ? You still have one side ambushing and executing officers and killing the youth with violence and gang shootings, that’s only gonna sky rocket and get worse

But I guess that’s fine with y’all , cause you think it’s only the police that’s the problem and that’s really a Problem 

How’s that? It’s just gonna continue? You don’t know that. 
Galvanize the community, don’t shoot at them. 
There’s gonna be criminals, that ain’t going away but don’t feed the energy with negative energy. 

bgw

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

https://www.gwinnettdailypost.com/news/world_nation/video-shows-forceful-arrest-of-black-man-stopped-while-jogging-in-san-antonio/article_cd6e17ff-1cc9-5e89-bde3-454aa5606eea.html

PoPo problem?

bgw

10 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

the thing is, y’all don’t know one officers name that got killed but you make us say the name of convicted felons breaking the law

@ron169 apparently you need to reform because Your terrorizing us Americans

shame on Ron  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

bgw

Don't do drugs

Don't resist arrest

Comply with the officer's legal commands

Don't fire a lethal or incapacitating weapon at the officer

Don't reach for anything without the clear OK from the officer

All  of the above are simple, common-sense behaviors that the left refuses to demand from anyone under their tent.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

Don't do drugs

Don't resist arrest

All  of the above are simple, common-sense behaviors that the left refuses to demand from anyone under their tent.

Blah blah blah... hasn't been a solution yet you broken fuckin' record....

bgw

5 minutes ago, concha said:

Perhaps there is no solution to stupid fucking criminals, Larry...

Ruminate on that one...

🤡

Ruminate on this mutha fucka, the white suprumacist systemic racist oppression continues and so does the backlash....until the pocketbooks are hit hard then change for the better may happen, but of course you're the broken dumbfuck who can't see it.

Now who's the clown, try being a solution instead of throwing gas on the symptoms.

bgw

12 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Ruminate on this mutha fucka, the white suprumacist systemic racist oppression continues and so does the backlash....until the pocketbooks are hit hard then change for the better may happen, but of course you're the broken dumbfuck who can't see it.

Now who's the clown, try being a solution instead of throwing gas on the symptoms.

bgw

Teach stupid fucking criminals the following, Larry... 👍

Don't do drugs

Don't resist arrest

• Like 1