My Princess

Sweetlarry

9 minutes ago, Sweetlarry said:

Just got her first acceptance letter to the Honors College at the University of Alabama! 

Proud Dad that may or may not be buzzed after his second glass of Crown. 

Congrats to your daughter.

Job well done.

And....she must take after her mother !!!!!

(Smile)

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

How did results come out already? Aren't applications due in January?

When you play at the golf courses that guy plays at, your kids get to cut in line...

Well, until the rest of the folks figure out whats up and bitch enough, then there is big trouble

2017.thumb.jpg.2a268aad8ba07e560b2ae235fa6124f7.jpg

xD

On a serious note, congrats to @Sweetlarry'S princess. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

When you play at the golf courses that guy plays at, your kids get to cut in line...

Well, until the rest of the folks figure out whats up and bitch enough, then there is big trouble

2017.thumb.jpg.2a268aad8ba07e560b2ae235fa6124f7.jpg

xD

On a serious note, congrats to @Sweetlarry'S princess. 

But even the early application deadline is in October. Oh well, congratulations though!! Great accomplishment!

That LSU-Bama rivalry is going to be fun if she decides to attend Bama.

11 hours ago, Sweetlarry said:

Here’s the original letter. The HC was separate. Did you apply there and haven’t heard back or something? 

19571F8F-093F-40F0-B36B-4AAEC906322C.thumb.png.238c8230e277ed306d9cf656011db3ed.png

No, it's just that most colleges' early deadlines are in October. Regular decision is in January. So how did she get a result before the supposed application was due? Maybe Alabama just does things differently. 

1 hour ago, ngdawg said:

No, it's just that most colleges' early deadlines are in October. Regular decision is in January. So how did she get a result before the supposed application was due? Maybe Alabama just does things differently. 

Buddy, I’d like to help you out here but I don’t know. I have given you everything but my daughters SS for you to retrieve the information you seek.

Not sure why you’re salty about this, but if you haven’t already applied and got your ducks in a row to the colleges you’d like to attend.......you’re probably going to be disappointed. Early bird gets the worm. 

Good win last night. Didn’t watch it but a W is a W. 

1 minute ago, Sweetlarry said:

Buddy, I’d like to help you out here but I don’t know. I have given you everything but my daughters SS for you to retrieve the information you seek.

Not sure why you’re salty about this, but if you haven’t already applied and got your ducks in a row to the colleges you’d like to attend.......you’re probably going to be disappointed. Early bird gets the worm. 

Good win last night. Didn’t watch it but a W is a W. 

Not salty lol, just curious. Unless you get a sports scholarship, it's unusual to get an acceptance this early. But I'm actually very happy she got accepted! Wonder how you'll feel if she goes to Bama and they play LSU every year...

Offense sucked. Defense carried. That's the story of the game. Doesn't Marietta play tonight?

7 minutes ago, ngdawg said:

Not salty lol, just curious. Unless you get a sports scholarship, it's unusual to get an acceptance this early. But I'm actually very happy she got accepted! Wonder how you'll feel if she goes to Bama and they play LSU every year...

Offense sucked. Defense carried. That's the story of the game. Doesn't Marietta play tonight?

She isn’t going to Alabama. She was accepted.

She is going to see what schools she gets into, what they’re doing scholarship wise, and then we will ask for God’s Grace in her making the best decision. 

Several of her friends got their acceptance letters as well, so it’s time for you to get on it if you haven’t Buddy. 

Marietta playa Wheeler tonight. Expecting a good game. We’ve got 19 new starters so there will be some mistakes, but that’s what the preseason is for.