The Latino vote in Florida

Bormio

2 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

Yeah.

You said most accurate instead of very accurate.

👇

Sorry for that "inaccuracy" concha.

I know how much you care about truth.

😄

Andy being a liar yet again.

He can't help himself.

Andy = 💩

We were discussing Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania at the time.

NOT Florida.

Do Andy and honesty ever cross paths?

🤡

2 hours ago, DownSouth said:

The numbers I posted were correct.

In a two-way race poll they had it as a TIE.

You quoted the post where I show both polls, the 4-way race poll (Stein+Johnson) had HRC +1 (which puts Marist off by 2.2% - it was one of the more accurate polls, statistically, from 2016). You missed it when replying or didn't read the entire post.

It was the same poll, but they ran 2 sets of data. Marist seems to be right on it with their numbers, doesn't seem to be any "hidden" voters either as being off 1% WELL within their MOE that was 3.5% for that poll.

For the record, CBS News/YouGov was the best poll for FL. In a 4 way race poll, conducted Nov.2-4, they had a TIE race. So they were only off 1%.

So you used the poll of the imaginary situation where there were only two people on the ballot.

Great.

Thanks for that.

1 hour ago, concha said:

So you used the poll of the imaginary situation where there were only two people on the ballot.

Great.

Thanks for that.

Is it really that difficult for you to just say,

"Oh, I did miss that part of your post while I responding, my bad."

You quoted the post, I very clearly put both sets of data and explained the differences (tie and +1).  Nothing was hidden or misrepresented.

And yet here you are, for some reason, defensive as hell for some weird reason. Go ahead, scratch and claw for 9 pages like you normally do to explain it away.

You didn't read the entire post before responding. It's not a big deal man, no need to be so defensive over every damn thing - nobody is going to throw a fit about it except you.

Obama/Romney combined for 98.3% of the votes. That's a 2 way race.

HRC/Trump combined for 94.3%. That's why they polled both scenarios, the third party votes were an unknown. Not a difficult premise to understand.

1 minute ago, DownSouth said:

Is it really that difficult for you to just say,

"Oh, I did miss that part of your post while I responding, my bad."

You quoted the post, I very clearly put both sets of data and explained the differences (tie and +1).  Nothing was hidden or misrepresented.

And yet here you are, for some reason, defensive as hell for some weird reason. Go ahead, scratch and claw for 9 pages like you normally do to explain it away.

You didn't read the entire post before responding. It's not a big deal man, no need to be so defensive over every damn thing - nobody is going to throw a fit about it except you.

Oh, ok.

I'm supposed to be super pleasant with some guy who lies about me worshipping some poll and doesn't recant.

You get what you give.

• Like 1

On 9/9/2020 at 3:07 PM, Atticus Finch said:

It's A+ because it's one of the most accurate and least bias polls.

But if you don't like A+ polls that got Florida wrong in 2016, what about a C poll?

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/florida/

Capture1.thumb.PNG.ea283b5c941ccea1ee8d498e45525697.PNG

Maybe you're a fan of B/C polls? Or C- polls?

🤷‍♂️

🤡

It's settled. Biden by a landslide. Dems need not bother to vote... Dems should stay home and avoid the risk of catching the Covid Virus.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Atticus Finch said:

You're so unfunny and lame that you stole this from an unfunny and lame meme that was posted on this forum already.

Who's being funny? I've counted 0ver 60 Trump signs to Biden's 7 in the last 2 weeks. That's not so funny now is it? Don't believe me just drive you skinny little ass over to Brevard county and drive for 30 mins anywhere.

11 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Who's being funny? I've counted 0ver 60 Trump signs to Biden's 7 in the last 2 weeks. That's not so funny now is it? Don't believe me just drive you skinny little ass over to Brevard county and drive for 30 mins anywhere.

Trump won Brevard by 20 points last time.

This is not interesting or relevant to anything.

And the yard sign count measurement of enthusiasm or likelihood of winning is stupid which is why it's no wonder that you're using it.

13 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Literally hundreds of Trump signs and American Flags here in Knoxville and surrounding areas. Pretty sure TN is going to stay red. I’ve literally seen only about 3 or 4 Biden signs. That’s no exaggeration. And remember, UT is right here also. Not exactly a bastion of conservatism. 

29 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Literally hundreds of Trump signs and American Flags here in Knoxville and surrounding areas. Pretty sure TN is going to stay red. I’ve literally seen only about 3 or 4 Biden signs. That’s no exaggeration. And remember, UT is right here also. Not exactly a bastion of conservatism. 

Trump won Knox County 58-34 in 2016.

😄

On 9/8/2020 at 6:18 PM, Bormio said:

2 polls show trouble for Biden.  Miami Herald has Trump leading in the Latino vote in Miami Dade.  Marist has him leading Latino vote statewide by 4 points.  Hillary won the Latino vote by 27 points in Florida.  Florida Latinos always a little more GOP than the rest of the nation, due to Cubans.  But still, these are ugly numbers for Biden in a demographic he must win big.  It has been talked about for a while, now appears real.  Biden has a Latino problem.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/epic-massive-latinos-trump-caravan-underway-miami-400-vehicles-video/

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1