OUR President Nominated for Nobel Peace Prize

imaGoodBoyNow

The Nobel Peace Prize will NEVER be awarded to Trump in the modern political climate.

It actually has BLM amongst the favorites.

The same Marxist BLM that has sparked of rioting and looting across the country that have resulted in arguably hundreds of deaths.

The #1 favorite is the WHO, which is an organization that has been a pawn of China all through the Chinese Coronavirus pandemic.

We all recall the award to Obama, for doing absolutely fucking nothing.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

While I am not comparing Obama to Trump for one was sane and the other anything but, one within the mainstream of neo-liberal, American politics and the other a want to be tyrant, in this case I will say the following: Neither deserve a Nobel Peace Prize and if DTJ gets one, it would be every inch as undeserved as Obama's.

17 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

While I am not comparing Obama to Trump for one was sane and the other anything but, one within the mainstream of neo-liberal, American politics and the other a want to be tyrant, in this case I will say the following: Neither deserve a Nobel Peace Prize and if DTJ gets one, it would be every inch as undeserved as Obama's.

At this point I agree on the prize qualifications....

But it is still open ended.

29 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

With the way trump is i wouldn't doubt he forced his way into nomination and will try to force his way into winning.

I wouldn't give it to bill gates either. The guy uses the world as his lab rats.

19 minutes ago, Troll said:

O policies invaded how many ME countries?

T policies withdrew from how many ME countries?

and interesting comparison

🤔

We have been invading middle eastern countries or being apart of the Middle East for decades now. We have lost thousands of Americans over some hell hole desert. Yes we needed to respond to 9/11 but Bush fucked that up. 

Obama never completed any mission other than yeah killing osama bin laden which is obv a good thing 

Trump is looking at like this 19 years we've been there. Let those countries sign peace treaties and pacts to protect themselves instead of americans continuing to die over a shit hole. 

Same thing jfk knew not to go to Vietnam. 68000 dead over some bullshit rice paddy that had nothing to do with america and the French even told us not to go but nope the military industrial complex won that battle. Assassinate jfk. Put in LBJ. Accelerate vietnam send the poor the die politicans got nice and rich. 

And you wanna know why the government hates trump. No longer profiteering off the wars off of oil etc 

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

We have been invading middle eastern countries or being apart of the Middle East for decades now. We have lost thousands of Americans over some hell hole desert. Yes we needed to respond to 9/11 but Bush fucked that up. 

Obama never completed any mission other than yeah killing osama bin laden which is obv a good thing 

Trump is looking at like this 19 years we've been there. Let those countries sign peace treaties and pacts to protect themselves instead of americans continuing to die over a shit hole. 

Same thing jfk knew not to go to Vietnam. 68000 dead over some bullshit rice paddy that had nothing to do with america and the French even told us not to go but nope the military industrial complex won that battle. Assassinate jfk. Put in LBJ. Accelerate vietnam send the poor the die politicans got nice and rich. 

And you wanna know why the government hates trump. No longer profiteering off the wars off of oil etc 

whatever....

We had to protect our little "oil drug dealers" there.....

being an addict and all...

Times change and we found and make our own oil here now

to the point that we export...

Was time to pull the troops YEARS ago....

Like once we became an oil exporter.

But how you  just gonna walk away then?

🤷‍♂️

Don't kid yourself

Guess what administration that was...🤔

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

whatever....

We had to protect our little "oil drug dealers" there.....

being an addict and all...

Times change and we found and make our own oil here now

to the point that we export...

Was time to pull the troops YEARS ago....

Like once we became an oil exporter.

But how you  just gonna walk away then?

🤷‍♂️

Don't kid yourself

Guess what administration that was...🤔

Can't disagree with you 

Our government makes billions off of oil. Like u said we had to kiss the ass of the oil makers. Not anymore 

Oil is now sitting around 40 a barrel which is great fo us the consumer