OT: CNN is ISIS... hilarious

concha

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

..lol..my track record again?...yea...I forgot I was the only one on this board who thought Hillary was going to win??...is that right Jimmy??...How do you like Jr.s propaganda tee shirt??....I'm sure the crew at the club loved it....;)

Yeah, but you did not even entertain the possibility of him winning - pretty sure you said she would win by 10 points.

5 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Yeah, but you did not even entertain the possibility of him winning - pretty sure you said she would win by 10 points.

you're right....I was sure she'd win..so I thought...10 points??...never said that....everyone knew it would be a close election....

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

..lol..my track record again?...yea...I forgot I was the only one on this board who thought Hillary was going to win??...is that right Jimmy??...How do you like Jr.s propaganda tee shirt??....I'm sure the crew at the club loved it....;)

Yea your track record. It sucks plain and simple. Your entire life is obsessed and hoping our president fails. I guess you feel good about that georgie? Whatever you post we'll take the opposite and we'll be on the correct side of things. I've never seen a clown like you so wrong all the time. It takes a special breed to be constantly incorrect. 

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

you're right....I was sure she'd win..so I thought...10 points??...never said that....everyone knew it would be a close election....

As if it matters now.  Trump is done and those here that support and defend him will apparently go over the cliff along side of him.    They will probably blame the left for it and may never recognize Trump did it himself.  All self inflicted.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

As if it matters now.  Trump is done and those here that support and defend him will apparently go over the cliff along side of him.    They will probably blame the left for it and may never recognize Trump did it himself.  All self inflicted.   

Why is he "done"?

Did Chris Cuomo say so?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Care to wager? Again Ill bet 1k right now he is never impeached.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Some people just do not realize how special our planet is. Fuck, why is there a universe anyway? What was there before the big bang? If god created everything, did he create himself? What happens when we can prove that space has no boundaries? Isn't material manipulation a form of magic when you just will it to be? 

How many Popsicle's can you eat on a hot summer day? 

Like your questions.  I'll give it a shot.  

In order to experience, an environment is needed.

A previous cycle of the same.  

Unknowable.

When/if proved, maybe we will pass into another universe.  Interesting thought/question.

Yes it is I think.  Some alive today can perform such feats.  Much harder to do here but there are some advanced and enlightened folks around.  Again, intetesting.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

The thing is that even if collusion occurred, it is not a crime. Ukraine and the Hillary campaign anyone?

And just what is the NYT's track record so far in its anti-Trump campaign?

So far, this is actually just another AIr McMufin from the DNC's propaganda arm, despite the desperate fantasies of the left.

1 minute ago, concha said:

The thing is that even if collusion occurred, it is not a crime.

And just what is the NYT's track record so far in its anti-Trump campaign?

So far, this is actually just another AIr McMufin from the DNC's propaganda arm, despite the desperate fantasies of the left.

#kellyanneconcha

Dumbass!

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Lol

Morning brother.  I don't gamble.  Especially in something as serious as the health and well being of our country.  What I would do is go buy you a beer if I am ever in your area or if you are in mine.  Rehardles of who is in office.  Is that a deal?  

• Like 1

Just now, World Citizen said:

Lol

Morning brother.  I don't gamble.  Especially in something as serious as the health and well being of our country.  What I would do is go buy you a beer if I am ever in your area or if you are in mine.  Rehardles of who is in office.  Is that a deal?  

I don't drink anymore but we can play golf or have dinner. Agreed. Trump isn't going anywhere soon bro.

19 minutes ago, concha said:

Why is he "done"?

Did Chris Cuomo say so?

No.  Why is he done?  Because I have eyes and see what's going on and it does not require that a crime has been committed in order for Trump to be impeached.  

For me, there can be great damage done and not a single law broken.  That's how life goes sometimes.  I understand that and you apparently do not.  

Donald Jr apparently just released the entire e-mail chain regarding this nefarious meeting.

I'm sure the mental(ly retarded) gymnastics from the left to find wrong-doing will be epic.

I wonder what would have happened if he just erased them rather than being, oh... I don't know... honest?  Erasing emails of national interest is OK these days, right? We've got precedent...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

No.  Why is he done?  Because I have eyes and see what's going on and it does not require that a crime has been committed in order for Trump to be impeached.  

For me, there can be great damage done and not a single law broken.  That's how life goes sometimes.  I understand that and you apparently do not.  

No, Sport.

You have have a seething hatred for Trump and desire to see him gone.

The basis for realizing your wet dream simply does not exist.

Just now, concha said:

Donald Jr apparently just released the entire e-mail chain regarding this nefarious meeting.

I'm sure the mental(ly retarded) gymnastics from the left to find wrong-doing will be epic.

I wonder what would have happened if he just erased them rather than being, oh... I don't know... honest?  Erasing emails of national interest is OK these days, right? We've got precedent...

Honest?  You really just typed that?  Incredible.

Just now, concha said:

No, Sport.

You have have a seething hatred for Trump and desire to see him gone.

The basis for realizing your wet dream simply does not exist.

I don't hate Trump.  Seriously.  It would be like hating a autistic or downs kid.  He can't help himself, it is what it is.  I'll leave the hatred up to you guys.  There are people that I really, really don't like and have no respect for but that is something I'll have to work on.  I try to not hate anybody because I think people usually do the best they can and they don't wake up each day thinking how they can make my life harder.  I don't blame others for anything that happens to me.  

Hope that makes sense.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Bro do you know what it entails to impeach the President? Laws have to be broken for one.